8BitDisaster here!

8BitDisaster

Hello, I am 8BitDisaster! I'm glad to be here with my positive attitude! This is my second forum I have joined!

Some of my hobbies are collecting. I usually collect game related stuff and Mars Attacks and Little Shop of Horrors trading cards. I do enjoy Sci-Fi.

I became a brony arouned the thrid to last episode of season one. I stumbled apon some profiles on Steam with a rainbow colored haired pony and I said man thats some pretty good art. Eventually I found out where the art come from and gladley enough I liked the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Glad to be here and can't wait to meet all the members!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome 8BitDisaster, I'm also new here.  I became a Brony sometime after season two.  I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey there! 8bitDisaster I'm Rave and Like Ziero I'm new as well but I've already gotten such a warm welcome that I'd love to make sure you have a great time here too. so welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the good welcomings! Hope you have a great time here too!

Sup 8itDisaster, I joined the Forums a couple of weeks ago and so far It's been treating me pertty good,

I became a brony half way the second season, and I'm Loving it.

I hope You enjoy your stay here, met some new friends, and most Importantly Have Fun!!!!

smile.png

Well I don't think I can speak for every pony but we are glad to have you here so howdy there. We've got everything here from poetry *cough witch I personally partake in *cough to forum games and if you ever need somepony to talk to ive got you covered!

Hi there! And welcome to the forums! I am still pretty new here as well, but so far it has been a lot of fun! This is actually my first forum, so you pretty much have more experience than me already. Anyway, nice to see new bronys to show their lovely faces laugh.png

Sup 8itDisaster, I joined the Forums a couple of weeks ago and so far It's been treating me pertty good,

I became a brony half way the second season, and I'm Loving it.

I hope You enjoy your stay here, met some new friends, and most Importantly Have Fun!!!!

img-1307375-1-smile.png

Thank you very much! Also love your name!

Well I don't think I can speak for every pony but we are glad to have you here so howdy there. We've got everything here from poetry *cough witch I personally partake in *cough to forum games and if you ever need somepony to talk to ive got you covered!

Thanks! I do enjoy some poetry every now and then! Also i'm a bit of a shyguy.

Hi there! And welcome to the forums! I am still pretty new here as well, but so far it has been a lot of fun! This is actually my first forum, so you pretty much have more experience than me already. Anyway, nice to see new bronys to show their lovely faces img-1307649-1-laugh.png

It's nice to see other bronys too! Thansk for the greetings!