Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP VOICE SINGERS, ACTORS AND PEOPLE WANTING VA AND SINGERS COME TO THIS BOARD

Tawnyv

^^

Those are my MLP singing voices.

I am seeking a herd of mlp fim singers and VA

Singers & VA

~ Applebloom - (Me.. I think, unless someone else auditions and is really good xD)
~ Scootaloo
~ Sweetiebelle
~ Diamond Tiara
~ Silver Spoon
~ Twist
~ Snips
~ Snails
~ Pipsqueak
~ Featherweight
~ Babs seed
~ Cheerilee
~ Applejack
~ Granny Smith

Basically, it's going to be a sort of... Opera thing? (Not exactly Opera as such though)
Like, it'll be maybe 8 or 9 minutes of singing and talking.

It'll be MAINLY singing, but each pony will have speaking lines too

Plot:

Babs seed has decided to come stay with Applebloom again, and goes to her first day of school in Ponyville.
Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon nag at Babs seed to go back to ponyville.
And then there's a big arguement, (But the lines will be sung)

Anyway, it will be interesting and fun!

So, if you want to audition, just post your (Preferably youtube) clip here or on my youtube channel (Preferably message it to me)

'OPEN' and 'CLOSED' will be put next to the characters names when they're open or closed smile.png
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to have a go at ALL of these, see which I'm best at and get back to you! I've become very into VA all of a sudden, and I don't think I'm too bad!! My cousin /)ScootaDash(\ will be interested too, she says she is definitely going to comment! I love singing, lots of people have said I'm good so... :3 Singing in another voice will be interesting and fun!! So... How would you like to hear them? Email, YouTube? Well, I don't mind, so, get back to me soon and I'll get trying! Thanks,

~MojoDash

• Brohoof 1

Preferably I think you should upload a video to YouTube and message it to my channel or post a video response on my YouTube "Looking for singers & voice actors/actresses" video!

(Click that link in my first port and that'll take to to one of my videos and then you'll find my channel easily!

Okay, if I have the will, I'll do it! In fact, yes I will because I really want to do a voice...! :P So, I watched your video of your voice acting, and your applebloom is amazing! You should defo stay as her ;-)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi Tawnyv!

I will do Scootaloo, and maybe Applejack. I'm new to voice acting but I can try out these. I've actually already made another video on my YouTube with both of them on, so if I gave you the link to that would it be ok? However, it will be no trouble for me to record new lines and make a new video as a response to yours', I could use the practise anyway!

Edited by (\ScootaDash/)
  • Brohoof 1

I'll have a go at the CMC (babs included), Diamond Tiara, Cheerilee and Applejack. I'll post it later. I've laways wanted to do VA, but I've never been able to find a time at my house when there's nobody around so I can record it.

• 9 months later...