Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

FierceCroc

Hi, my name is Brice but everypony on here can call me FierceCroc.

I like MLP (obviously); I live in Wisconsin in the United States of America. I am 19 Years old and also a Brony (again obviously). I was born on June 18th in the wonderful year of 1993. I am a Gemini and love horoscopes and anything that has to do with astrology. That means that yes I do read my horoscope everyday… I watched the original launch of the MLP TV Series but never got fully into the show because my cable was shut off soon after the original airing. Now I watch it on Netflix or online whenever I can. I like forums and haven't found any to join for a while, my friend told me about this one, and it looked pleasant and happy so I joined it. 

My favorite pony would have to be Fluttershy. I love the color of her mane and how she is so soft spoken but if you make her mad she flips out. Also I feel that I associate myself with Fluttershy more than any other pony.

My other interests include: Using tarot cards, reading books/manga, writing short stories or essays, browsing the internet looking for new information to find, playing flash games, making candles and soap, hanging out with my friends and family, and enjoying life to the fullest.

Hope this isn’t to much for my first post, but I think that my introduction post should be lengthly and I think this does it justice… Right?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internets :)

Im sure you will fit in nicely around here with us nice ponies ^_^

If you have any questions or just wanna talk, shoot me a PM ,Id love to help ^_^

~Dawny

Hello!

Haha, no, this isn't too much for your first post! It's always great to have a more detailed introduction to read through! :) And thus, I welcome you! :P

Welcome to the forums! You made it just in time for April Fools, one of the best times on the forums!

I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here.