Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Klick-Klack

Klick-Klack

It's about time I showed you guys Klick-Klack. ^-^ He's my oc character, a nice little slice of idiocy on my behalf. His is a strange tale, of gears, mountains, holes, and cooling units.

Born in the outskirts of las pegasus, in one of the remaining earth pony districts, Klick-Klack was introduced into a rich successful family. Not the cut-out for this form of scrounging money out of ponies (this was socially marketed as "buisness",) Klick-Klack left home in pursuit of his own interest: He didn't know. Honestly, he had no idea. His parents on the other hand, knew exactly what he liked doing. One morning he was found constructing batteries out of tin, water, and alcanin crystals. Tricky stuff for a pony at the age of 4.

Years later, after Klick-Klack left home, he eventually settled in a forest known as everfree, where he had dug himself a nice cosy hole in the ground. There he caused his own havoc. Using scriptures handed down by his grandfather, Klick-Klack comprimised complex machinery, including, but not limited to, Basic teleportation units, cell replication enhancers, a prototype jetpack (which he won't be testing again for a while), a sketch for a time prepulsion unit, and a coffee machine. This picture of him reveals a recent design, a prototype equine machine, built under the influence of changeling threat. This shadow of paranoia can easily cause Klick-Klack to constantly sketch counter-measurements of any kind.

Other spupid facts about Klick-Klack:

His iris has the shape and colour of a steel gear.

Is an earth pony, envies pegasi for their ability to fly.

Sometimes snores when awake.

Thinks that he is a priority target for changelings.

post-11944-0-95975600-1365113720_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's about time I showed you guys Klick-Klack. ^-^ He's my oc character, a nice little slice of idiocy on my behalf. His is a strange tale, of gears, mountains, holes, and cooling units.

Born in the outskirts of las pegasus, in one of the remaining earth pony districts, Klick-Klack was introduced into a rich successful family. Not the cut-out for this form of scrounging money out of ponies (this was socially marketed as "buisness",) Klick-Klack left home in pursuit of his own interest: He didn't know. Honestly, he had no idea. His parents on the other hand, knew exactly what he liked doing. One morning he was found constructing batteries out of tin, water, and alcanin crystals. Tricky stuff for a pony at the age of 4.

Years later, after Klick-Klack left home, he eventually settled in a forest known as everfree, where he had dug himself a nice cosy hole in the ground. There he caused his own havoc. Using scriptures handed down by his grandfather, Klick-Klack comprimised complex machinery, including, but not limited to, Basic teleportation units, cell replication enhancers, a prototype jetpack (which he won't be testing again for a while), a sketch for a time prepulsion unit, and a coffee machine. This picture of him reveals a recent design, a prototype equine machine, built under the influence of changeling threat. This shadow of paranoia can easily cause Klick-Klack to constantly sketch counter-measurements of any kind.

Other spupid facts about Klick-Klack:

His iris has the shape and colour of a steel gear.

Is an earth pony, envies pegasi for their ability to fly.

Sometimes snores when awake.

Thinks that he is a priority target for changelings.

attachicon.gifHmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

Klick and Klack could totally be a pair of twin ponies, just like my OC Rag and Tag, often known simply as Ragtag for convenience, or Flim and Flam.

Okay, that was just my immediate thought. There aren't enough pony twins.

I'd love to have a supergenius OC like this, but I'm happy with my bunch of wierdos at the moment.

Edited by Glaceon