Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

I'm working on a picture of Venelope Von Schweets from the Disney movie, Wreck it Ralph. This is one of my first attempts at drawing human form so critiques are very welcome. I'll be updating this thread as the picture progresses.

post-8163-0-40147000-1365274791_thumb.png

post-8163-0-09684300-1365274806_thumb.png

post-8163-0-51015600-1365314233_thumb.png

Ok I'm done. I know it looks crappy but I did my best. This ended up with more detail in it than I had intended so, let me know what you think about that.

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind
  • Brohoof 2

Loved that movie!

If I were to critique, I'd say that the ponytail in the back doesn't lay right, and her chin is a bit masculine. In the movie her eyes were a lot closer to the chin, so your drawing makes her look a bit older (which isn't bad.)

Anyways, it still is a good drawing, the eyes are good, and you have the proportion spot on.  Can't wait to see the final product.

Loved that movie!

If I were to critique, I'd say that the ponytail in the back doesn't lay right, and her chin is a bit masculine. In the movie her eyes were a lot closer to the chin, so your drawing makes her look a bit older (which isn't bad.)

Anyways, it still is a good drawing, the eyes are good, and you have the proportion spot on.  Can't wait to see the final product.

You're right. Her chin is to masculine. I'll have to trey and correct that. Should be easy enough to lower the eyes. And I'll definitly adjust the pony tail.

I don't want to sound desperate or anything but, I was hoping more people might leave a comment on this. I work pretty hard on this one.

• Brohoof 1