Inside Pinkie's Mind (Chapter 1)

TBB Symphonia

Chapter 1: Mind Travel?

Princess Celestia sat in her private chambers reading a letter that she had just recieved from Twilight Sparkle.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Recently we've been having some concerns about Pinkie Pie here in Ponyville. Her Pinkie sense seems to be just to hard to handle. Her addiction to partying has also raised some question to her mental state. To be honest I am not really sure what to do but I would like to know more about her thought process and how her mind actually works. She has the ability to break the laws of physics and is quite insane with her popping up whenever you least expect it. I've read in a book that years ago a study on the mind was preformed. Princess Celestia, I am asking if I can preform a test of my own on Pinkie Pie?

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle  

Twilight unraveled a scroll that was from Princess Celestia. The golden seal shined against the ambient light, and it was labeled with a rather large C; which stood for Celestia.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

In response to your letter relating to Pinkie Pie. I believe that it would be a great idea to study her and her mind. Even though you are my very best student, you may have some trouble getting into the mind of Miss Pie. To get into the mind of another, it takes a great deal of practice and magical endurance. When in somepony's mind you need to be careful not to alter anything and be aware not to evoke dangerous thoughts. The dangerous thoughts can harm you. What you see in the mind is not real and are all figments of Pinkie's imagination, and you need to be careful not to mistake what is seen in the mind for reality and vice-versa, because this leads to getting stuck in the mind permanently.With all these dangers, I still wonder if you are up for the task. If you reconsider, I will think no less of you. I request that you come to the castle in Canterlot to receive further instruction if you are still interested.

Princess Celestia

Twilight moved the scroll away from her and set it down on the desk to her right. She found her way out of bed and moved slowly, so that she did not disturb Spike's slumber.

The purple unicorn pony continued out of her bedroom and down the stairs to the library. Twilight looked at the surrounding book cases and looked for a book relating to psychology. Her horn lit a light purple and pulled it down from the shelf.

The green hardback read Pony Psychology. Twilight set the book down on a desk next to the window. She opened the book and began to read.

Twilight was intrigued at the information bestowed upon her. She knew what she had to do next; go to Canterlot and meet with Princess Celestia.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning Twilight had Spike send a letter back to Celestia stating that they would be on their way to Canterlot. Spike blew on the scroll with his green flames and the letter was gone.

Twilight walked over to the desk in her bedroom and packed a few things for the journey ahead. She brought ink, a quill, a few books to read for the trip and her lunch for the day. Spike just sat and watched as the unicorn tied the saddlebag around her.

They left early that morning, to be sure that were not late for the morning train to Canterlot. The showed the to conductor their tickets and they sat down in an open seat together.

Once they arrived in Canterlot they were greeted by two royal guards dressed in golden armor covering their chest and head

Twilight and Spike were ushered into a carriage and they were wisped away into the direction of the castle. They arrived at the castle with greetings from other royal guards and scholars around the premises.

As soon as the gate was open Twilight and Spike moved into the castle in search of the Princess, with a royal guard following closely behind.

With a knock on the door to Celestia's chambers. they were greeted by a large white mare with piercing blue eyes.

"Twilight, good to see you!" The princess exclaimed.

Twilight nodded her head with a slight smile and followed Spike into the room and made herself comfortable in a chair next to a rather large dresser.

Princess Celestia started to speak in a serious tone. "Now to the matter at hand; Mind Travel.

"Yes Princess, I have a few questions though. Will this harm Pinkie in any way? How will I get in and out of the mind without getting lost inside the mind myself?"

The princess retorted " If all goes to plan, and nothing happens to cause any trauma directly to the brain, then everything should be fine. As for your entrance and exit, it'd be easier to show you."

Her horn lit a bright yellow as she picked up a book off the bed. The book was a hardback with a blue cover and was entitled Mind Travel.

The princess flipped through the book until she found the page she wanted. The page revealed a rather large diagram of the steps on how to Mind Travel.

Twilight studied all the steps carefully in silence.

The steps were in order and you could not fall out of the order, or the whole spell would go wrong. The steps showed a anonymous pony with a horn lit, and saying the words to the spell. A ray of magic floated across the air and it reached the other ponies forehead.

A caption under the picture read What is seen in the mind is undetermined. More real than reality itself, which is which?

Once Twilight understood what the spell entailed, she looked to the princess and said "I think I am ready for the task" in a serious tone.

Princess Celestia nodded in agreement.

Authors Note:(Written By TBB Symphonia of the ThreeBestBroniez)

This is a incomplete fanfic, more is to come soon. 

TBB is a shared fanfiction account of fimfiction.net and there are two other authors in TBB.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Edited by ____