DELETE THIS

Ruddboy Olaf

what i dont get is why bronies have to fight each other over stupidity i mean come on weshould stand united we are all brothers/sisters in ponies 

Hahaha true, recently a lot of the arguments it's been between brony's arguing over things like Alicorn Twilight that has been the issue, for the most part I d0on't realy seem to find haters.

• Brohoof 2

CW0AMZO.jpg?1?4895

Have ANY questions about Christianity? INBOX ME!         

Hahaha true, recently a lot of the arguments it's been between brony's arguing over things like Alicorn Twilight that has been the issue, for the most part I d0on't realy seem to find haters.

your lucky my entire school with the exception of (5 ppl 6 including me) with haters it p**ses me off to no f**ing end that we are targets i try to keep my cool and not say anything but its not always possible 

• Brohoof 1

Well, Mom doesn't care. My dad thinks I should stop, and my brother thinks I'm gay because of it.

I kind of like being hated. It makes me FAMOUS! Also, flame wars are interesting.

• Brohoof 1

<p>My blog about doctor whooves and derpy: http://mlpforums.com...oves-and-derpy/And my other Doctor whooves and Derpy related thing: http://mlpforums.com...oves-and-derpy/I am Bearsie, THE RP MASTER! And a Babs Seed lover...

Check out my OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/windwaker-r2761

Well, Mom doesn't care. My dad thinks I should stop, and my brother thinks I'm gay because of it.

I kind of like being hated. It makes me FAMOUS! Also, flame wars are interesting.

flamewars can also cause trouble if you get involved with them i lrefer to stay away from them but thats just me  i have gotten in trouble over a flame war on facebook bc i wittnessed it and did nothing

• Brohoof 1

In my life I've been bullied mercilessly for a multitude of reasons.

Even for MLP, But most people just do it to try to act different make others feel bad, if you form a smart rebuttel and turn what people say against em they almost always back off, I've had to protect myself and friends from haters so many times, It sickens me.

But so is the Human nature to argue over who is better and what not zzz

Edited by Dysprosium
  • Brohoof 1

y3fCCXF.png

THE VAMPIRE WAS STILL LOOKING AT THE SLAM POETRY IN HIS FACE

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Hurtful?

Pfsh, look, ignoring them, or even more fun, playing along, will make them look like idiots in the end, well, they're idiots to start with x3

• Brohoof 3

lel.png

:3

Welp, I think we can all agree. The YouTube is just a giant sh*t-storm. And we all have to learn to live with the feces. Just remember, when engaged in a flame-war, use science. Hasn't failed me yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus

Now i like to hear the opininioms of others but after hearing the same crap about bronies for the past 5 or 6 months its starting to annoy the hell out of me

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT
  • Brohoof 1

post-14402-0-01432200-1366328566.gifI stopped caring what anyone thinks about what I do or who I do it with a long time ago.

I got a lot of crap in school as a lot of you have also gotten-it continued until I learned to fight and started lifting. Then all of a a sudden, all the folks who used to pick on me wanted to be friends. No thanks.

I choose who I listen to very carefully-chances are the people dogging you have some massive skeletons in their closets that they would hate everyone to know.

Bronys put it out there. That takes huge, leathery balls. As someone who has gone through this crap ahead of you, I salute you for your courage. No matter what you do in life there's always someone who will have something dumb to say, so you can lose your joy.

Be happy that you've got enough courage to stand up instead of hiding what you enjoy.

• Brohoof 2

jD6TVzI.png

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus
  • Brohoof 2

I just treat harrasing YT comments in the same way I would for spam in an email folder. I never pay any attention to them. Most of the usual suspects have already lost most of the momentum and impact they once had.

• Brohoof 1

I just treat harrasing YT comments in the same way I would for spam in an email folder. I never pay any attention to them. Most of the usual suspects have already lost most of the momentum and impact they once had.

While this is true about 80% of the time it still has a huge impact in a community like mine where anything out of the ordinary is frowned upon

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus
  • Brohoof 2

1. being agressive: theyll be like "eww faggot"

2. being friendly: theyll be like "eww faggot"

3. ignoring them: theyll be like "eww faggot"

conclusiong

trolls arent something you should talk with

but if you do, you shell be sarcastic and sharp, and to know how to sting them without being awekward :P

• Brohoof 4

I AM (PROBABLY) OFFLINE

SLEEPING~

While this is true about 80% of the time it still has a huge impact in a community like mine where anything out of the ordinary is frowned upon

That must be awful for innovation if people are still trapped with their Telephone boxes, CRT Tellies and Windows 98. Maybe someone ought to shake things up around there. Anyway, why can't we frown on them back for their ignorance?
  • Brohoof 2

That must be awful for innovation if people are still trapped with their Telephone boxes, CRT Tellies and Windows 98. Maybe someone ought to shake things up around there. Anyway, why can't we frown on them back for their ignorance?

Thats a good question! That i have had for awhile and have been thinking about. My only answer is because we are different there for they shun us so frowning upon them wont do us any good because they dont pay any attention to us unless its too attack us

• Brohoof 1

I don't give a damn, if they want to waste their time and energy hating me or anyone else for something as trivial as liking a show about cartoon ponies which they probably haven't even given a chance than the joke is one them and I will not waste my precious time by even bothering with them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus
  • Brohoof 1

So sorry i was thinking of a different person when i said Thunder Dash.

I meant to say

I give a brohoof and an apology to you Thunderchild img-1383756-1-blush.png

/)

No apology necessary my friend. Thank you for the hoof-please accept one in return. Glad you liked the .gif-it made me smile also.

• Brohoof 1

jD6TVzI.png

Heated feelings

All a waste

Targeting others

Enjoying bad taste, 

Revolting ways

Sarcastic haze

Bringing kindness

Revealing light

On the prospect of tolerance, we will fight

No hateful words

In flame wars tonight

Enjoy the company with

So much delight!  biggrin.png

Alright, so maybe I copied the first one off the internet, but the second one I just made up, so. Yeah. :)

Point is, we're having way more fun than they are. Let them be that way, just Love and Tolerate and have fun with your fellow bronies!  biggrin.png

/)

Edited by Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

DELETE THIS THREAD

Edited by Lord Magnus

Heated feelings

All a waste

Targeting others

Enjoying bad taste,

Revolting ways

Sarcastic haze

Bringing kindness

Revealing light

On the prospect of tolerance, we will fight

No hateful words

In flame wars tonight

Enjoy the company with

So much delight! :D

Alright, so maybe I copied the first one off the internet, but the second one I just made up, so. Yeah. :Dhttp://mlpforums.com/topic/57638-request-can-someone-draw-my-oc-a-pet/

Point is, we're having way more fun than they are. Let them be that way, just Love and Tolerate and have fun with your fellow brony! :D

/)

Oooooooh i like those acronyms man i am impressed with last one.Your right we should love and tolerate but that is hard as crap sometimes with all the bullsh*t and ppl getting all up in yo face being as*holes screaming your gay and doing other hater related activities Edited by COBALT CRESCENT
  • Brohoof 1