Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Cheeze!

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I tried a few new things in this one. trying to set your art apart from everybody else is hard. specially when you haven't been doing this for very long it seems like everything has already been tried.Anyway, if you've seen my art before you may be able to tell what I've done different in this one. Let me know in the comments.

post-8163-0-64613500-1367029285_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind
  • Brohoof 12

That IS a really epic picture. It's extremely cool. I wish I was able to create something as cool as that! Keep up the good work! :P

• Brohoof 1

That IS a really epic picture. It's extremely cool. I wish I was able to create something as cool as that! Keep up the good work! tongue.png

Wow I'm glad you like it. I was mostly just trying out some new designs to see if they would work and if I wanted to incorporate them into my style.

I can now see, that the way you do the ears are probably your style. Anyway, this looks really nice. I like how Twilight turned out. Keep up the good work.

Do you like the ears or do you think they look weird?

• Brohoof 1

Wow I'm glad you like it. I was mostly just trying out some new designs to see if they would work and if I wanted to incorporate them into my style.

Do you like the ears or do you think they look weird?

Honestly, I like how you do the ears actually. It is your way and it makes your drawings unique, so I would recommend keeping it. From this point of view, I would say that the ears look good this way. Although it's up to you, if you feel good with this style then keep it, I like it.

• Brohoof 1