Respond with a video clip.

Captain Marvelous

So as I can tell, there are a lot of one liners posted onto youtube... so I thought it would be an idea not to let them go to waste.

Simple, the only way you can reply to this thread is to use a mlp video clip to speak. such as

ex:

Spike: Ready!

Big Mac: Nope

Rarity: The second I go in, you will have your minion come and take Tom away.

Pinkie Pie: Are you loco in the COCO?

Raibow Dash: PINKIE PIE!!

Pinkie Pie: YES?

so I will start first.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

okay ponies, give me all your treasure.

Captainmarvelous.jpg?t=1319460273

"I will destroy all the riders"

Signature%20by%20Revion%202.jpg

Why are you dragging your cursor over my signature? Is there a problem here? Do you maybe expect something special? Honestly, that's kind of creepy. Are you trying to get as much information about me as possible? Maybe you're going to copy and paste this into onto your little collage or all things Lyra? (me, not the awesome BG pony...) You seriously have issues dude... I pity you.

Why are you dragging your cursor over my signature? Is there a problem here? Do you maybe expect something special? Honestly, that's kind of creepy. Are you trying to get as much information about me as possible? Maybe you're going to copy and paste this into onto your little collage or all things Lyra? (me, not the awesome BG pony...) You seriously have issues dude... I pity you.

• 2 months later...