Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Thunderlight's arrive to Ponyville ((RP with ParsoOfEquestria))

Thunderlight

Celestia walks up to Thunderlight

"Thunderlight, Hunter tells me that you know exactly whats going on around here, would you care to tell me before I send off my militants?"

Celestia looked completely serious with a right mind to do so as her land was under threat

Thunderlight was surpirsed as she camed to ask such a question from me.

"Your highness... I have right from the beginning wanted to tell you."

I turn my head towards her beautiful face and eyes and starts to speak

"First of all: the enemies what you are about to threat are not anykind of enemy you have seemedly faced. They usng highly advanced technologial weapons superiority which would crush yours army for seconds. So i auggest you not to sent anyone of your military to fight aganst them. They would not stand any chance against them. And they by the way: are not monkeys. They are humans."

Thunderlight stopped speaking and then only silently stared at her for a momnt and then back out of the window.

"I see, if you have any idea how to stop them, I'd like to hear it"

the princess turned to Hunter and cast a spell to make her fall asleep amd then a spell to pick her up and lay her softly on the bed

"and be careful with Hunter, she's fragile. to her, heartbreak is a fate worse than death"

• Brohoof 1

"I see, if you have any idea how to stop them, I'd like to hear it"

the princess turned to Hunter and cast a spell to make her fall asleep amd then a spell to pick her up and lay her softly on the bed

"and be careful with Hunter, she's fragile. to her, heartbreak is a fate worse than death"

Thunderlight nobs as understanding of both things and then turns back to her.

"I don't know is there any way to stop them. They have a great army, but they have never been match against me or us... At least: not anymore this far at the universe where we come from. Only way to stop them.... I am not very sure because that would require a lot of work from the builders and scientists because they must need to make also highly advanced weaponaries, if they want to beat them. I have only 2 guns woth me, but second of them is one of those I just talked about. Our enemies way to here will take a time, but they'll be here soon."

Celestia thought for a moment

"may I see these weaponries?"

she turned her attention to the weapons and concentrated on them. her horn lit up then suddenly, there was two of each

"I can supply my soldiers with duplicates if you show them how to use them"

(edited)

Celestia thought for a moment

"may I see these weaponries?"

she turned her attention to the weapons and concentrated on them. her horn lit up then suddenly, there was two of each

"I can supply my soldiers with duplicates if you show them how to use them"

"Alright... But I don't know will these two weapons only be enough against more terrible and better army."

Thunderlight takes out first Spectrum laser gu

"This is pretty important weapon: "Spectrum Laser Gun" Its laser can boil metal and it is also powerful. You just have to aim with it and oull the trigger to fire a laser towards the enemies. After firing, you must pull this down* shows her a medium size trigger at the middle way of the weapon* to cool down the weapon before it can be fired again.

Then is this other gun: *He takes out the small cannon like gun* this is combat shotgun. Unlike Spectrum Laser gun, this fires faster and multi ammos per one launch but its accuraty is limited. You must just like with Spectrum Laser, pull the trigger down here to fire the gun. Keep it down to fire faster and multi shots. After ammos are depleted you can hear a "klick" sound. Then they must be reloaded manually, first: bull again this thingie on top of it aside *shows her switch like thingie on top of the shotgun* then, the little hole here *shows her a small hole on almost top of the weapon* you must put the little hole 12 this like ammos, *takes out of it one red-yellow shotgun barrel.*

There is also other version of this which has better accuraty: *shows her a taller and pretty bigger shotgun* it works just like the Combat Shotgun, but after every fire, you must reload it by pulling down this switch *shows to of the shotgun a medium size switch* and when this gun ammos are depleted, you must pull this small switch *shows close of firing trigger a small switch* and put there same ammos that you put on a Combat Shotgun.

We have updated these normal bullets with shred bullets. They look like a same as the normal bullets, but they can shred through the toughest armor and also, they can damage ships and tanks."

Thunderlight sighs deep after a long explain.

Edited by Thunderlight

"I see"

she sent the instructions by magic to her captain and began duplicating more of the weapons to fit her army. after every duplicate, she'd send them off the the guard armory by the time she had duplicated enough, it had been an hour and her magic was slightly running out

"I shall also contact my star student and her friends to aid them in battle with the Elements of Harmony"

(edited)

"I see"

she sent the instructions by magic to her captain and began duplicating more of the weapons to fit her army. after every duplicate, she'd send them off the the guard armory by the time she had duplicated enough, it had been an hour and her magic was slightly running out

"I shall also contact my star student and her friends to aid them in battle with the Elements of Harmony"

Thinderlight turns back to window without lessening her and sighs*

Thoughts: "I really am not sure what s going to happen next... And when the enemy army arrives here? I hope they will not because I don't want this realm to be rip apart..."

Thunderlight sees that her army has getting a new weaponary.

Edited by Thunderlight

Celestia leaves the room and Hunter wakes up, she trots over to Thunderlight

"Thunderlight, could you ever forgive me for messing up? I tried to help, it seems everything I do turns into complete failure"

she was looking down at the floor, afraid to even look him in the face

(edited)

Celestia leaves the room and Hunter wakes up, she trots over to Thunderlight

"Thunderlight, could you ever forgive me for messing up? I tried to help, it seems everything I do turns into complete failure"

she was looking down at the floor, afraid to even look him in the face

Thunderlight only sighs and still looks at outside

"Princess was here and I explained everything to her. Nothing will turn into completr failure, if they know what to do... And I forgive you. I never really have been mad at you."

Thunderlight sighs and keeps only looking outside of the window.

Edited by Thunderlight