Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am Pathogen

Mr. White

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a fourteen year old brony, and my personal favorite pony is Rarity. I joined the site because my older cousin told me about it. I aspire to be a programmer eventually, and have already started learning some of the basics of programming.

Hello! :)

• Brohoof 4

PATHOGEN?! As a doctor, it is my job to EXTERMINATE you! TIME FOR SOME MEDICINE! 

Nah, I'm joking. Welcome aboard. smile.png

PATHOGEN?! As a doctor, it is my job to EXTERMINATE you! TIME FOR SOME MEDICINE! 

Nah, I'm joking. Welcome aboard. img-1421630-1-smile.png

Thank you for the warm welcome. Your username is very clever, by the way. :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! My boyfriend is a programmer (light programmer, he does mostly design) and he loves it. Technology runs our world today and programming has a large hand in that. Good luck!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the community make sure to check out the forum games and post around in the different categories you will always find something to talk about

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Pathogen, and welcome to MLP Forums! It's funny how you're the cousin of an existing member here, because I half expected you to be related to Plague Doctor. Nevertheless, I think you'll fit in here. Harmonic's pretty popular, and I wouldn't be surprised if you shared some of that charisma. 

• Brohoof 1

Yo :3 Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time. If you have any questions, be sure to check out the Site Questions & Tech Support forum for a whole ton of info and help available.

• Brohoof 1

be sure to check out the Site Questions & Tech Support forum for a whole ton of info and help available.

Hands off, thats my job silly :P

Or do I need to slap a draconequus?  :3   (jk)

Anyways...

Anyone related to Harmy gets a warm welcome from me :3

Well...everyone does anyways, but still!

Welcome my friend!

Welcome to the friendliest most awesome corner of the internet :3

If you have any issues be sure to check out the Tech support section.. AKA Dawn Riders Den AKA Palace of awesome

And I hope you enjoy your stay here with us :3