Hello from a Videographer Pony

Cadabra

Greetings!

As it states, I'm a videographer! I have been filming weddings for almost five years and I love my job. Since it involves a good eye for details and a love of seeing people love my work, my favorite pony is Rarity.

I also enjoy writing fan fiction and just finished a story inspired by the TV mini-series Roots. It's a Granny Smith fic revolving around abolishion of zebra slavery. I adore history, so most of my works are inspired by the past. If you are interested in reading it, head in over here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/100158/the-private-scrapbook

I can't wait to meet you all!

Woah your a videographer? That is sweet! You got an interesting story to tell and I agree with Rarity being an awesome pony. If you enjoy writing fanfiction try Octavia's hall because it has what you are interested there. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum and meet lots of great people!

Thanks Requiem! I love my camera. I wish I knew how to animate!

Some friends of mine and I are writing a script for an online series about zombies that we want to film this winter. Can I post that in Octavia's Hall too?

Thanks Requiem! I love my camera. I wish I knew how to animate!

Some friends of mine and I are writing a script for an online series about zombies that we want to film this winter. Can I post that in Octavia's Hall too?

Yeah I am pretty sure it would go there in the non-pony artwork section of Octavia's Hall, they have a place for non-pony fanfiction and writing there. Like you I am pretty new here. I guess we can learn this site together. Haha