Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai :3

MetalheadWolfman

Hey there.

I originally got into MLP from the fanfic, "My Little Dashie." Before that, MLP wasn't really my thing. I didn't hate on any bronies because it was a matter of preference, but it wasn't my thing. A friend sent me My Little Dashie and I read the whole thing in like an hour. Great story. Very reminiscent to Where the Red Fern Grows. 

I'm not a super-brony that craps bricks over everything involving MLP, but I do like the show to some extent and I've seen most of the episodes. (Though I do think that there are some content gaps that the show has because it is of course a kid's show.)

I've been checking out some other brony fanfics (such as the Upheaval series) and brony metal musicians (Bronyfied, ShinZm, PrinceWhateverer, Metal Core Pony, etc) and I'm working on a brony metal album myself.

Well, hai there ^^

Welcome to the greatest forum the interwebz has to offer :3

And if you plan on releasing some epic music, you should definitely check out Pony.fm~

Hope you enjoy your life-long  stay here on the forums :) 

(edited)

Its cool that your into MLP now. I was like that till I saw Pinkie Pie being a SPAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I tend to act like Pinkie a bit when I get hyper. XD Some of my friends noticed it too

Edited by Isaac Swett

I am just like her and Derpy. If I cant shut up I'll say chimycherrychonga over and over again till I roll on the floor dying of laughter. And of course I am CLUMSY.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. Glad to meet another person who's not completely obsessed with the show.

Glad to have you here. :)

Hai c: Welcome to the forum's. MLD was my first fanfic aswell. I don't remember how i heard about it though ._..

Gotta love it ^^

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. Glad to meet another person who's not completely obsessed with the show.

Glad to have you here. smile.png

Heh, heh, yeah. Seem to be a lot of people that are 100% obsessed.

Welcome to the MLP Forums I hope you can enjoy your time around the MLP Forums and make some new friends!

Indeed, and so so I. Friends are good. (: Thank you very much for your kind words. ^_^