Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request request for my OC

Midnight Blade

(edited)

So I'm new here and I've seen that there are quite a few people that take requests, since I've never been artistic I'd love it if someone would make an image for my OC

I made the basic body using an OC creator but it'd take me months to get my cutie mark right.

Also I'd like a battlescar on my face somewhere, I couldn't include it since that wasn't an option in the generator.

post-15685-0-36380600-1368534716_thumb.png

You may change the mane if you wish so (as long as you don't change the color of course) and maybe a somewhat rougher tail.

As a pose I was thinking about being a battle pose while using a magically conjured floating weapon which I wield using my magic (obviously).

And for a cutie mark I'd like 2 of these daggers crossed and with a magical/fiery glow surrounding itpost-15685-0-74078900-1368534729_thumb.png

Since I don't want too many people creating an image which I may not use because I may have one by the time it's done, I'd like it (if you want to take my request) that you'd show some of your earlier artwork so I can get a style I think fits my OC

I could just pick somepony to draw it and send the whole request in a private mail or something, but there'd be a chance he/she won't take it because of some reason.

Already a big thanks in advance! img-1463766-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by Midnight Blade

or maybe, the artistic bronies werent on long enough to see you were asking. Lets support our fellow brony here with an art request, hmmm?

I'd love to help you, but I can't do art very good :(

Thanks for you concern. I would make it myself if it wouldn't take about 5 years to get just my OC's face done.derpy_emoticon2.png

At least there are people who care for me. :3

Since I still don't have a reply I guess that people just don't want to do it, which is fine by me.

Maybe it's because I can't give anything in return, or people just are too busy with other requests.

Whichever is the case I won't give up, I just have to go to someone who takes requests instead of looking for them.

Either way if I don't get a reply in an hour I'll just go to somepony who takes requests.