Greetings!

Away

(edited)

Hi everypony! I'm LatinoChurro and I would just like to introduce myself here at the Welcoming Plaza. I can't wait to make new friends here and talk to all you bronies.

Edited by LatinoChurro

Hi I'm new here as well, always nice to welcome another fellow brony as am I, anyways welcome to the forums, I'm sure u will meet other nice people,all of them are nice xD, I would know because I also got the nicest welcome :) enjoy your stay :D /) PS:Twilight Sparkle is best pony

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here aswell. Feel free to look at all the topics of discussion if you haven't already I'm sure you will find some that are interesting. Have a good one!

MLP_-_Luna_-_You_Make_Luna_Happy-(n12973

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Thanks guys. I've never really done this sorta thing in the past before so I'm really excited smile.png

AS YOU SHOULD! Haha 

But yeah don't worry about a thing while your here because it is a very cool group of people on this forum. But don't take my word for it go explore it!

tumblr_mae5j1P4y01rgdwmoo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Yay welcome! I'm new here also. laugh.png  It's a really great website so far. yay.png

"When the sun goes down and the lights burn out then it's time for you to shine, brighter than a shooting star, so shine no matter where you are."