Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

daydream

hello! I'm daydream and I just joined up today! Hahaha, anyways, I'd just like to start off by saying that this show, this community... Everything is just simply amazing!! Because of this show, I've made some new friends who've filled the void that was left by high school friends whom I've lost contact with or just simply forgot me... But this isn't the place for sad stories! In fact, I'd like to hear some of all of your stories in joining the herd!

I began my story in mid july, the hub was free on my satellite at the time and I just wanted to check it out. Little did iknow this would change my life as pinkie would put it: *jumps out of bukket of sponges* FOREVER!!!! What just happened to be play the minute I change the channel? Yeah, you know XD My first episode was "griffon the brushoff" and the first five minutes, I'm smiling, talking to myself "man, this isn't half bad, wait... Why am I watching this?" majority of the time, I'd change the channel.. But there was this sort of magic that kept me glued to it... Was it the voice acting? Was it the story? The characters? Out of curiousity, I looked deeper into the world of bronies and what the whole deal was. Days turned to weeks, weeks into months when I came to a realization... On september 22,2011 I became a brony! Ever since the day, I've been crazy about the show!!

But enough about me, what are some of your stories? I'd really like to hear about how others came about joining the herd and get to make some new friends!! XD

• Brohoof 1

Hello! and welcome to the herd!

That's quite a story you got there!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome story!

I joined out of curiosity at first, having watched the first 2 eps online.

While not bad I wasn't completly feeling it. But then I had a lot of free time at work and started watching the other episodes while at work and just started loving everything about it. Especially since it would always cheer me up, even when my day wasn't so great and that alone made all the difference to me.

I've posted here for a little while and have enjoyed my time greatly here, everypony is very nice and there's always stuff to talk about.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

• Brohoof 1

thank you guys for the warm welcome!! i just realized i had a typo it's suppose to actually be august 22nd XP haha, anywho, it's wonderful to know there are still kind souls out in the world, my respect and love for this community just keeps growing and growing!! brohooves all around!!! /) (\