Just Watched My First MLP Episode...

Sepharos

Hey guys; as most of you know, I joined this forum for one thing, my interviews, but I've recently decided to watch an episode of MLP: FiM.

Anyway, the episode in question is Season 1 - Episode 16, The Sonic Rainboom.

I must admit, the show was really interesting and funny at times, and I must say, Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony.

However, I will say that the show isn't really for me.. but I'd love to see any other episodes revolving around Rainbow Dash.

So yeah.. I guess you guys are rubbing off on me.. stop being so contagious!

• Brohoof 12

A lot of the episodes revolve around Rainbow Dash...lemee see here....

the latest one (Episode 16 - Read It and Weep) is mainly about rainbow dash.

Sepharos, these following episodes showcase Rainbow Dash as a primary character (Aside from 'Sonic Rainboom')

S1E5: "Griffon the Brush-Off" (This ep. may have more Pinkie Pie/Gilda than Rainbow Dash; watch at your discretion I guess :) )

S1E13: "Fall Weather Friends"

S2E7: "May The Best Pet Win"

S2E8: "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well"

S2E16: "Read it and Weep"

I might be missing one or two, but this is what comes to mind. RD is a cool pony, and I'm glad your giving the show a chance, taking some interest.

Anyway, happy viewing!

• Brohoof 1

I gotta list,

---

Season 1, Episode 5, "Griffon the Brush-Off" (This one is more focused on Pinkie Pie, but here are a lot of sense with Rainbow Dash, and it is here friend that is the antagonist in the episode.)

​Season 1, Episode 13, "Fall Weather Friends" (This one is focused on Rainbow and Applejack, 'They must put their skills and sportsmanship to the test as they face off in an Iron Pony competition to see who is the better athlete. Who will be crowned the winner, and more importantly, how will the loser handle defeat?' -Wikipedia)

Season 1, Episode 23, "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" (This one is focused on Cutie Marks and the mane six, but Rainbow Dash plays a HUGE part in it...)

Season 2, Episode 7, "May the Best Pet Win!" (This one is totally focused on Rainbow Dash!!)

Season 2, Episode 8, "The Mysterious Mario Do Well" (This is is kind of bad, but it's focused Rainbow completely!)

(And the newest one,) Season 2, Episode 16, "Read it and Weep" (Readin' Dashie!)

Edit: Sorry, I was Ninja'd

Edited by Munchy

I respect your open minded approach. The fact that you don’t quite consider the show for you is understandable; everyone views things from their own perspective. And yes RD is an awesome pony xD
  • Brohoof 1

Glad you enjoy it, Rainbow Dash episodes are pretty good in general. I hope you look into the show a bit more though- I wasn't exactly sure if it was for me at first either, but needless to say I found a lot to like rather quickly, and I hope you do too! :)

Give it one or two more episode that aren't Rainbow Dash centric. You might be surprised by the results. For example, "Lesson Zero" is Twilight centric, but a whole lot of fun.

We welcome everybody, brony or no Sepharos. As has been said, that is part of what makes this fandom so special, we are one of the most excepting fandoms out there. If you don't like it, we won't hate you for it, we'll just let you be you(with a few random suggestions to try the show here and there ^_^ ).