Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ruhisu's corner

Ruhisu

(edited)

Well how should I start this? img-1501848-1-biggrin.png

Well... hello everypony!

Here's my DA for those who are interested in biggrin.pnghttp://ruhisu.deviantart.com/

After seeing all the great stuff here like for example Rainbow Dash as Sprint Cup driver, I've decided to stop being aftaid and to post also some of my work.

On the beginning I would like only to mention that.

Don't be afraid of criticising my work. 

Conctructive criticism is very importart factor for me since it can guide me where I'm making mistakes and how I can correct them.

A specially when I'm drawing pony stuff for about 2 months now so I know that I've got many things to learn.

So don't hesitate. If there are mistakes and you know how I could correct them, go ahead img-1501848-2-wink.png

About my drawings...

Well my favourite style is manga and technical.

From my earliest childhood I'm drawing cars, airplanes etc. and when I was 13 years old, I started with manga.

So things like this:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/354/5/d/srmthfg__razor_color1_by_ruhisu-d5omps1.png

or this

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/096/3/6/frf_32c_by_ruhisu-d60jhtz.png

...are what you can expect from me XD

Now it's time to show some MLP stuff.

Like I mentioned it before, my MLP creativity is very young so when I started, are these characters were very silly made like the early stage of my OC - Brave Wing:

HURR DURR I'M DRAWING

img-1501848-3-mlp__meet_delta_wing_by_ru

Or my very first work:

img-1501848-4-mlp__millenium_star___seco

Is it a pony?

Is it a girrafe?

It's IT biggrin.png

But thanks to the mentioned before constructive criticism and support from my brony friends, I was able to think about my mistakes and overcome them so after these 2 months my present MLP drawings looks like this:

img-1501848-5-mlp__sunshine_splash_by_ru

And that's how today's Brave WIng looks like:

mlp__brave_wing___iron_moon_by_ruhisu-d6

About his lack of cutie mark.

It is not a mistake. For the reasons mentioned in the story I'm working on with my friend, he is the oldest pegasus without CM but the motive is quite shocking and SECRET :P

I know that there are still things I need to learn but I hope that thanks to your feedback, I'll be able to improve smile.png

I only hope that these drawings are not too tragic biggrin.png

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 9

MY GOD they are AMAZING .... I can't find anything thats negative about them and you should really take requests ... they look so good I would have thought that they would be apart of the show... absolutely amazing, I can not stop praising the work you did on it

Thank you rascal :)
I was thinking about taking requests but was not sure if my skill is good enough, but sure :) If you would like something from me, just give me a "call" :D

Or maybe I should make a topic in the commissions section?

I'll wait for few more comments and then we shall see ;)

+

Some bonus:

This is how BW's CM will look like:

brave_wing_s_cutie_mark_by_ruhisu-d61l39

+ adult Scootaloo looking at BW's handicapped wing:

"Does it hurt?"

(Yes, Brave Wing is a grounded pegasus)

mlp__does_it_hurt__by_ruhisu-d64cpur.png

• Brohoof 1

They all look great!

You are amazing at details, and your style is very close to the show, it´s beautiful!

Don´t know what else to say, maybe you could try to draw ponies in different poses? Poses that imply more movement, running, flying, doing a loop, anything? That´s be great to see.

By the way, welcome to this great place, nice to have you around.

While this is a great place to promote your art and see others peoples, it´s also just a cool place to hang out, chat with people and make friends. ;D

Just take a look around, and if you have any questions or problems feel free to PM me or something.

See you around!

These are quite good, it lacks something though, an original style, its not necessary to have your own style, but it gets your name out there, And I'm guessing you used a vector program? Inkscape maybe? Gimp?

Overall Well done, your art is amazing, there's nothing wrong with your art, but there's plenty of space to improve, but don't worry, you get better over time (everypony does) 

• Brohoof 1

They all look great!

You are amazing at details, and your style is very close to the show, it´s beautiful!

Don´t know what else to say, maybe you could try to draw ponies in different poses? Poses that imply more movement, running, flying, doing a loop, anything?

Like this? :D

mlp__brave_wing___2_by_ruhisu-d64g9nf.pn

Yes I totally agree with your post.

For the purposes of various actions in you illustrated fanfic, I've began learning some movement images ;)

These are quite good, it lacks something though, an original style, its not necessary to have your own style, but it gets your name out there, And I'm guessing you used a vector program? Inkscape maybe? Gimp?

Overall Well done, your art is amazing, there's nothing wrong with your art, but there's plenty of space to improve, but don't worry, you get better over time (everypony does) 

Thank you very much :)

The most of my own style you can observe in Brave Wing's pictures since I don't want to make him look like Shining Armour. For example the built of his face is quite different.

But... most of my own style you can see in my anthro pictures :)

Yeah... I've took a challenge to check how FIM characters would look like in my so called MasakiART and for example, here is the effect with Applejack:

mlp__human_applejack_by_ruhisu-d651uou.p

• Brohoof 1

Also experimented with some new postures and here's a concept art of a scene where Nerdie Scribe tells Twilight about one of his discoveries.

twilight_sparkle_and_nerdy_scribe_by_ruh

• 1 year later...