Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RGAF

Aurora Lights

@,

Thunder Dash went in for the hug as well and so did Rainbow Dash. Deep inside, Thunder Dash had this enormous compassion for others, which is caused him to befriend Chrysalis. "Well...my father...he...was...also a part of the military. One of his closest friends told me that...he went down during a mission and was never seen again. That's all he told me." Thunder Dash answered. @@Sparkshower,  

Sparkshower hugged each of them tightly "We all have faced terrible losses but we can get through them." She pulled back and brushed a tear from her face "I think both of our fathers would be proud of the stallion you've become today." She smiled, meaning every word

@@Sparkshower

"Thanks Spark." Thunder Dash said. Rainbow Dash was also in the hug. "Your parents would be proud of the mare you've become." Thunder Dash returned the compliment as a tear fell from his eyes. The words that Spark stated meant almost everything to him. 

(OOC: And the romance returns yet again)

Aurora smiled and looked down,holding back his tears just barley,but he wipped his eyes anyway before he held Spark's hooves softly and she whispered in her ear softly "I love you Sparkshower,I'm sorry about your parents...I know you miss them...wish I could say the same..."he whispers softly into her ear.

Sparkshower smiled "Its allright, besidres your mother wasn;t a parent she was an abuser and spent more time carinbg about herself than you, thats not how real parents act" She smiled and nuzzled his mane "But we've got each other now, and we no longer have to live iun the past."

@@Sparkshower,

"Yeah, even if you've got a rough past, you still have a very bright future ahead of you. See, ponies who have had rough pasts struggle with facing the future. This is because it's a psychological battle. You want to look ahead because you know that the future has great things in store, yet you look back because you're afraid that the past might just happen again and you can't get out of it." Thunder Dash explained.

Aurora looked to Spark,then to Thunder and Dashie,he closed his eyes a moment and bit his quivering lip,he then pulled the three in and hugged them tighter than ever before,he almost hugged their heads off as he cried into their chests,he loved these three,faithful,sweet,kind ponies that were his best friends for life.

• 2 weeks later...

Sparkshower laughed and pulled away, "now I believe we've got a fight to do, who's ready for some hoof to hoof combat?" she smiled and began warming up "Fall out to the training feild" She cantered with her friends out to the feild smiling and laughng the whle way

Sparkshower laughed and pulled away, "now I believe we've got a fight to do, who's ready for some hoof to hoof combat?" she smiled and began warming up "Fall out to the training feild" She cantered with her friends out to the feild smiling and laughng the whle way

"Heh, let's do this!" Thunder Dash said getting up and stretching. When he did this, sparks flared about his body. He was ready to fight against Sparkshower. He kept in mind that although Sparkshower was a female, she was still pretty strong since she was with Luna's Royal Guard Force. 

Aurora stood and nodded "lets."he says,his muscles stretching as he did,he smiled and growled slightly,knowing he probably had an advantage because he was her stallionfriend after all,he smiled and slowly walked out,waiting for his companions to show up.

Sparkshowr smirked and walked past him knocking him over on his side she leaned down and remarked "Don't think I'll go easy on you because I'm your marefriend." she walked of and went to the other side of the training feild she finished out her stretching there. "start at the buzzer ." she said setting it for two minutes

@@Sparkshower@,

"Spark's right Aurora. If you're planning on stereotyping, then I suggest you rid yourself of those thoughts." Thunder Dash said as he continued to stretch and warm up.

(OOC: The terms are actually "fillyfriend" and "coltfriend". They tend to run off easier.) 

Aurora shot right back up and closed his eyes as he entered the arena "...magic versus magic..."he whispers,IF his fillyfriend used her unicorn magic...he would use his own... he stands,his legs in a wide base,making him look tougher,stronger like he really is,he blinks and listens the timer tick away until the buzzer goes off,he then flies in head first,but he instantly shifts to the side,he was so fast,he was a blur as he came in on her side,crashing her into the ground and making her tumble into the arena barrier.

Sparkshower growled and pushed him off her sending him flying into the air. she sent a kick into his side and he landed on the ground sliding, she looked around to see where thunder dash was.

(ooc lol aurora sparkshower said she wasn't gonna use her magic.)

Aurora got back up like a spring,her growled and charged for her again,but this time tackled her and pinned her down,she could see his eyes flickering red slightly before he put his hooves on her throat he kept her there,he wouldnt kill her,only knock her out...

@, @@Sparkshower,

Thunder Dash watched and waited for the opportune. Thunder Dash was perched on the ceiling of the arena. He noticed Aurora struggling. He charged at Sparkshower, but just as he was about to hit her, he faked the bail and kicked her right in the flank. He then waited for her to recover from the blow.   

Sparkshower slid across the ground and sprang up charging the both of them faking on thunder and weaving behind aurora tripping him and sending him flying into thunder knocking them clear across the ground. "ha underestimating me  are we? she chuckled

@@Sparkshower@,  

Thunder Dash jumped out of the way and caught Aurora. "Ready?" He asked as he flung Aurora towards Sparkshower. He then charged right after Aurora. He had a plan in mind and hoped that it would succeed keeping in mind not to underestimate Sparkshower. 

Aurora nodded and flapped his wings once,making him go even faster as he hurtled towards Sparks,he then cought her by the body,he used his momentum to sling her around for a second,he then let her go and she was sent flying into the barrier of the arena.

@,

Thunder Dash did not hesitate as he dove down for a super-kick. "Be ready Aurora!" He said as he continued to dive. He knew that Sparkshower could get up and dodge at any minute and he needed Aurora to be in a good spot just in case she does dodge the attack. 

Sparkshower sprang up and zoomed around behind aurora she kicked out his legs from underneath him, sending him toppling over. she then proceeded to spring towards thunder , going towards him atr her maximum speed. she just hoped he wouldn't turn around

"Knew that was gonna happen." Thunder Dash said as he flipped around and grabbed Sparkshower by the tail. He then spun her around so fast, a small tornado formed. He then let go. "Aurora go!" He shouted as he followed Sparkshower as she was sent flying to the other side of the ring. @@Sparkshower,@,

Aurora shot back up with speed unknown to any other as he stared at Sparkshower,he flew up so fast,he looked like a missile cruising for her,he then looked at her belly and aimed for it,he bared his teeth as he got ever closer to his target,he then hit her,sending a huge shock wave through her feminine body,he watched as she was thrown into the fence with force.

@@@Sparkshower,

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Thunder Dash said still alert, knowing that Sparkshower could be up faster that he knew it. He eyed the body of Sparkshower, watching closely as she breathed slowly, recovering from Aurora's blow. "She could strike at any minute, I don't wanna be caught off guard." Thunder Dash thought to himself.  

Aurora jumped back and watched her breath,he kept his guard up now,he knew not to underestimate this mare,he stood with a wide stance that looked as powerful as he was on the inside,he kept staring at her,his breathing a little heavier now,considering he flew like that.