Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

TeamChaosPrez

Hello everypony, my name is Prez! I probably ought to share some stuff about me. . .

My favorite color is blue and my favorite pony race is Alicorn. My favorite episode of MLP (so far) is Magical Mystery Cure. I'm just a teenage unicorn (the pony in my profile pic is Oceana, my first OC and a princess that has power over the water, the mane pony I use is Prez Daydreams, a unicorn). I like to act, write, and roleplay. My favorite MLP song is Celestia's Ballad, Pinkie Pie is best pony, Discord is best villain (I'm a bit of a fangirl), Doctor Whooves and Derpy are best BG ponies.

Okay, I think that's it, sorry if it looks a bit confusing.

(Also, I love making friends, anypony want to be friends?)

(Sorry, I'm a Pinkie today.)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Roleplay World and Octavia's Hall!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nothing wrong with being like Pinkie Pie tongue.png, shows you are quite sociable.

On the other hand, welcome to the MLP Forums~

Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you'll find your niche in our RolePlay and Fan-art sections, always bustling with activity. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm always willing to help out~

ALSO

on a side note

Ima kill for ninja'ing me in giving the traditional welcome :3

Edited by Lugia
  • Brohoof 1

Those two ^ stole the song I wanted to post :/ !

xD

Welcome Prez, have a good time, check everything out, lots of amazing artists, rolplays and people to talk to/ be friends with/ whatnot!

If you happen to have any questions or problems ask Lugia (just kidding xD, you can ask everyone, only friendly people here)!

See you around, and nothing bad about being a little Pinkie Pie, I am every day ;D.

• Brohoof 2