Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do i make music play on my profile automatically when someone goes on it ?

Vermillion
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

i asked ~Chaotic Discord~ if you can make music play on your profile automatically when people go on it and he said there was so i was wandering how do i do it he said to ask here because he was busy so please i would really like to know biggrin.png

2qdy5o0.jpg

(edited)

i asked ~Chaotic Discord~ if you can make music play on your profile automatically when people go on it and he said there was so i was wandering how do i do it he said to ask here because he was busy so please i would really like to know img-1512243-1-biggrin.png

img-1512243-2-2qdy5o0.jpg

It's something thats possible with IP Board....buuuut not implemented on this site from what I know of.

You could suggest it as a feature in the suggestion Sub forum, but other then that, there is no way to currently have music playing as you enter someones profile.

Edit: Disregard what I said xD

Just follow what CD said ^_^

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

It's something thats possible with IP Board....buuuut not implemented on this site from what I know of.

You could suggest it as a feature in the suggestion Sub forum, but other then that, there is no way to currently have music playing as you enter someones profile.

Not exactly. You can embed players through sites like Soundcloud, the issue is, IPS updates infrequently remove this feature, and it has to be re-added. If the person adds the URL from a Soundcloud song to their profile, it should embed automatically. If not, then OP, make a technical support ticket bringing up that this needs fixing yet again.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

i asked ~Chaotic Discord~ if you can make music play on your profile automatically when people go on it and he said there was so i was wandering how do i do it he said to ask here because he was busy so please i would really like to know img-1512232-1-biggrin.png

Not exactly. You can embed players through sites like Soundcloud, the issue is, IPS updates infrequently remove this feature, and it has to be re-added. If the person adds the URL from a Soundcloud song to their profile, it should embed automatically. If not, then OP, make a technical support ticket bringing up that this needs fixing yet again.

Well you can do this, because I have done it myself many times.

The "secret" is to make a flash file which only contains music.

Then upload the .swf somewhere and add it on your profile.

The song will start playing automatically, plus it'll loop c:

But

since this apparently is something super-annoying to everyone sleep.png the staff has disabled the ability to put swfs on the forums. You were able to do so just a couple of weeks ago but well it only lasted for 2 days tongue.png

However, even if you do it another way, people will complain about it and it will be removed. So yeah.. :V

(Though, next time they make an update to the site, the feature will come back automatically as it always does, when it's back you can have your fun for like.. 1-2 days =p )

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

The song will start playing automatically, plus it'll loop c:

That's the issue :3 There is no choice for anyone with sfw's. They play automatically and you can't stop them without leaving the page which is incredibly annoying for many people. Soundcloud files however have a play and pause button, and have always been excellent for profiles because you can turn the music on, if you so choose, while reading someone's profile.

That's the issue :3 There is no choice for anyone with sfw's. They play automatically and you can't stop them without leaving the page which is incredibly annoying for many people. Soundscloud files however have a play and pause button, and have always been excellent for profiles because you can turn the music on, if you so choose, while reading someone's profile.

yeah but they don't start automatically, and that's really boring. I don't see why a song would be more annoying than anything else. It's like if I said that you need to disable pictures because I saw an annoying picture on someone's profile and I can't stop watch it without leaving the page...

yeah but they don't start automatically, and that's really boring. I don't see why a song would be more annoying than anything else. It's like if I said that you need to disable pictures because I saw an annoying picture on someone's profile and I can't stop watch it without leaving the page...

:3 Sound is far harder to ignore than pixels on a screen that you can scroll past. At least, that's what the common thought process is. If you find images that are particularly gigantic that don't need to be, or that flash colors incredibly fast, or pretty much any other valid reason one wouldn't want an image, feel free to report the profile.

Otherwise, OP, just follow what was said earlier :3