Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art My Little NESCAR: Racing Is Magic

Ruhisu

Decided to start this topic as a tribute to all racing fans from the Equestria :D

This is a part of my skin project for the racing simulator "rFactor" and also a main motive of my fanfic :)

NESCAR comes from the well known NASCAR series and "NESCAR" comes from the term National Equestrian Stoct Car and next to the Wonderbotls Airshow it is the most popular entertainment in Equestria.

The entire season covers 24 races and the final stage is happening at the Gallopolis 500 circuit (city based on Indianapolis)

My skin project will cover as many characters as possible so you can expect a Chrysalis Racing or The Chaos Team.

And here is my first car based on Mane6

"Dash Racing"

my_little_nascar_by_ruhisu-d5wf9h6.png

• Brohoof 5

looks epic. but i've never heared of the game though.

also, i might get the game, but will the rainbow dash(and upcoming) skins be open for download somewhere?

Whoa, nice job! I was going to assume this was done on NTG or NR2003, or something. Heard of rFactor before, but I don't think I knew you could do amazing stuff like this on it.

As my name states, I approve, 100%! :)

Nice, I'm definitely diggin' the idea you got goin' here. But, uh, the paint job would be much more suitable on the Chevy, dontcha think? Dash is a GM fan, after all.

• Brohoof 1

I thaught that the Ford design is aggresive, so Dashie like.

I can make a single skin for Chevy but then I would have to change the pattern of cars since I've got 2 skins for each model.

Ford - Rainbow Dash , Rarity

Chevy - Twilight Sparkle , Applejack

Toyota - Pinkie Pie , Fluttershy

AJ skin will look like this:

ErZQPju.png

• Brohoof 2

Just swap Rainbow and Twilight's places, man. That'd set 'er straight. Now, I would honestly prefer if the Toyotas (look, even the computer doesn't like 'em, it's giving me the red squiggly line here) weren't even a part of this, but what can you do?

(edited)

Still I'll have to change the skin scheme from the Ford to Chevy.

Twilight SS looks like this

go_twilight__by_ruhisu-d5wisww.png

and some details ale placed differently than on the Ford but still it is possible to be done.

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Got also screen with Pinkie's Camry and Rarity's Fusion.

After few discussions with a friend of my, we decided to make the Pinkie Car as absurd as it can be biggrin.png

44PbRkg.jpg

The "WOW! SPEED!" was my friend's idea since I've been making this skin for his birthday

JI7KFe2.jpg

But the rear destroys the entire system :D

2yAtiqK.jpg

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 1

As much as I hate to admit it, that Toyota DOES suit her. Goofy car for a goofy pony. However, that back end seems a little hubristic to me....

As much as I hate to admit it, that Toyota DOES suit her. Goofy car for a goofy pony. However, that back end seems a little hubristic to me....

That was my friend request.

Pinkie is his favourite character and this is his fav catch phrase.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

You play Nr 2003? biggrin.png

This is my first skin! 

The derpy Car #7 biggrin.png

Im working on a dashie car for Bullring mod 13 biggrin.png Its gonna be 20% cooler

img-1560064-1-nascar_2003__derpy__7_car_

I also present for generation 6 my Second paintjob

nascar_2003__rainbow_dash_generation_6_c

Edited by Gamerplayerextreme