Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Frenzyhero

(edited)

Hello everybody. I'm Sovereign. I guess I'm just an average run-of-the-mill brony, kinda itching in the off-season. There isn't too much to say about me. In addition to ponies, I like a bit of anime here and there, and maybe a game or two. I really do like recommendations to the former, so feel free. 

It's been awhile since I had to make one of these, almost a year, I guess. I sorta became inactive on that forum and just didn't feel like going back. You guys understand that feeling, right? 

Well, I hope this will end nicely. 

EDIT: Siggies, how does I adds you? *facepalm*

Edited by Sovereign
  • Brohoof 3

Hey there! Welcome to this marvelous forum! Everyone here is nice and helpful so don't worry about a thing. Also I understand that feeling you have about not wanting to return to a forum after you've been inactive for a while. It's like a feeling of "Who cares? I never really used that site anyway." Regardless I am happy that you decided to join the forum. Have a great time here! ;)

ZqnVeORozJI.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Why hello and welcome to the forums! As Twilight pointed out, everyone is friendly and helpful. There is much to do here and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

To add a sig, you have to make 5 posts first.

And now the official welcome song of our people.

Enjoy your time here and have fun!

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll have a great stay here. There are plenty of sections, so you'll probably find a section that you'll like :3

And by the way, is your name a reference to something?

PS. Love the avatar :)

Hello there, welcome to the mlp fourms! tongue.png Enjoy your stay ;) hope you have a great time!