Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Equestrian Secret Pony Agency: Case of the Stolen Crystal Heart (FULL)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Echo gained an unsure expression and shook his head. "I... I don't know how good of an idea that would be. These aren't just some stupid, horny lackeys. And if you use the confusion gas, it will only last a short amount of time, and they'll eventually be able to put up an alarm. The mission will be ruined, and we won't be able to get in easy after that. I think myself and Agent Moon would be enough for now, unless anyone has any objections."

"You are wrong, my dear fellow," she said. "My rainbow confusion gas bombs make them oblivious to everything going on around them for three days. Also, they won't remember a thing afterwards. And trust me, stallions just fall for me. I'm the kind of mare who would be a trophy wife. Most stallions who see me, not knowing who I am of course, fall in love with me when they see me. That's what happens 99.9% of the time. I would be perfect for this. Stallions think I'm super sexy, and I'm an incredibly good spy. Well, that's what my boss always tells me."

Edited by Epic Rainbow <3

((Wow that's seriously OP))

Echo sighed. "Well then I guess it's a good thing I can't see you. And I'm not really into braggy mares anyway. But I guess the confusion gas could come in handy. I won't object any further, as it seems you know your own strengths better than I do... Which would make sense actually."

(OOC~ then I'm not a vampony... I'll edit that out...)

"Well," she sighed. "I'm just explaining my strengths. I'm really not a bragger. I really don't like bragging. I was just explaining my strengths. I'm sorry if I came about it the wrong way. Anyway, we should get going to this HQ. Where is it anyway?"

"Just beyond that hill over there." Agent Thunder stated pointing to a dune that hid the HQ from everything else. "But we must wait for Agent Moon to get ready. Once he settles out, we'll follow once he gives the all clear. Oh, and do you have an invisibility clip?" Agent Thunder asked. 

"Yup," she said patting the invisibility clip she put in her mane. "I got it right here. Where is Agent Moon? I'd like to get started as soon as possible. I've got all my gadgets ready, and I'm ready to do everything I might need to do for this mission. Are you ready, Agent Echo?"

Agent Midnight watched as they were about to go off on the mission.  "We will be on standby if you guys are in trouble.  I'm quick, so I'll be there as soon as you send it.  Good Luck" She said to the agents.  Hopefully those magic sensors are still down and the bandits haven't realized yet.  

"Agent Moon will join us. We'll move out when he's ready." Agent Thunder stated as he made sure his communicator was working properly. "Make sure you've got everything, last call before we head out." Agent Thunder warned. 

(OOC: I sent Thunder Knight a PM and he said he'll take a look and post tomorrow.)

Moon Crypt appeared, his horn's green glow fading away as he regained his balance. "Sorry about my absence, my friends. Karma wanted to talk to me about something." He sighed and shook his head before attaching his invisibility clip to his cloak and smiled. "Shall we get going, then?"

((I may have to drop out. I'm overworked. :( ))

(OOC: I hope you don't have to dude. This is a critical point in the mission and you play a major role in it)

"Okay, this is it. It's what we came for. Let's get that Crystal Heart." Agent Thunder stated as he spread his wings with pride. He was really looking forward to this heist. "Alright, ready when you are." Agent Thunder said to Agent Moon.

"As am I," said Agent Epic. She flapped her wings, showing she was ready to fly...low to the ground of course and not too fast. She needed to stay with the group. "Is everypony else ready? Because I am really anticipating this and I am kind of an impatient pony."

Agent Midnight looked ahead and saw the headquarters from the distance. She clipped on her invisibility clip in case she needs to go in.  Her thermal vision monocle is tucked behind her ear.  "I'm ready when you all are" she said to the others.  The sand was starting to kick up in the oasis as well as the wind.  "We better get going soon" she whinnied as sand was getting into her mouth.

Edited by Applejack25