Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Spades

MyLittleCell

@@RedStorm,

Royal laughed, patting him on the back.

"You're being held by a professionally trained assassin, have guns pointed at you from several people, a maniac with chaotic magic pissed at you, and i can guarantee that no ones aiming for your head." He chuckled. "And you have the nerve to threaten us?"

He laughed again, walking around steel.

"Besides. You've doomed enough police officers, haven't you? You call some in and it'll mean more people chasing us, more people to lose." He took out a knife from his back pocket, holding it up against steels throat.

"So i dare you, scream."

"I guess I'm stupid like that..."

"You? A proffesional assassin? All you do is sit by that table..."

*Well.... this is taking a long time.... do they want to scare me, then kill me?*

A knife was placed against his throat.

Steel looked at Royal and smirked.

"I ain't gonna scream. You could break your little blade against my neck. And I could just grab my gun and shoot you from below, you know that, right?"

@@RedStorm,

Royal chuckled.

"This ponies has saved me from several murder attempts, has killed more men then you've ever even seen, and could easily snap your neck in two seconds." He laughed.

"And the second you shoot me, i can guarantee that your death will be just as long as your life would've been." He smiled, taking steels gun from him and putting his knife away, adjusting his tie.

"Lock him up in those cuffs." He said, nodding to the ones on the floor. "Keep him still."

(edited)

I was startled as soon as I saw Steel pull a gun out, but Royal took it away and calmly stood there *aint dat da truth...* I thought to myself as Royal spoke, snarled at Steel. (No ones responding so I guess I'll just put in the cuffs) I hear Royals Vague order and walk for the cuffs. I start to put the cuffs on Steel and taunt him as I do "Da devil is waiting, and I'll be sure we will deliver you to him..." I say in his ear then laughing quietly. *click* the cuffs where on then, and I stand back a little, beside Steel.

Edited by PelateOvercast

"Death,He wishes"Darkshift snarled at the traitor.Before noticing the handcuffs be placed firmly onto Steel's hooves."ironic"Darkshift tutted.Rummaging his hair back into his hat and letting a bit of dust spark off it,he felt proud of himself and the group.

((On me phone...))

Steel looked at everypony as his hooves got cuffed.

*It's amazing what some sentences and bits can do... you get everypony to hate you. And then they'll kill you. I got tricked. It was a setup... leave one of them to talk to me and the others capture.*

"Quit snarling at me you cows..." He mumbled at Pelate and Dark.

(edited)

@RedStorm

I retaliate and push Steel to the ground And hold him by the neck "you stay quiet, you don't even make a sound! Until Royal says so, got it you smug little bastard!" I let go and put him on his hooves sense he couldn't get up with the cuffs on, and I roughly get go of him slightly pushing him away from me. "I'd cut cho lips off and smother dem in lemon juice if I had da chance...but unlike you I stay loyal and listen to who I'm workin for..." I look away grab my Thompson from the floor and put the sling over my shoulder.

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

@@RedStorm @@MyLittleCell @ @@PinkieShyFlutterPie  

Jack rolled his eyes. *I'd take that as a compliment* "Ah calm down, Pelate." Jack said trying to calm the situation. "We want him alive at the moment." Jack understood why his friend overreacted, but Jack couldn't help but feel bad for the traitorous bastard. "I'll wait outside the cell. Call me if you need me." Jack announced as he exited the cell. 

Edited by Jack Spades

(edited)

((Still on my phone... so I can't really reply.))

@PelateOvercast

"Naw... you don't wanna do that ... you would ruin the juice. I don't think a poor ghetto boy like you doesn't even know what lemon juice is. You just eat anything that you find on the streets. Face it. You're a worthless piece of trash." Steel grinned.

(This is no offence to you at all.)

Edited by RedStorm

(edited)

@JackSpades

"Don't worry, I know my orders..." I glare at Steel. "I'll come with ya Jack, can't stand two more seconds with dis cocksucka..." I walk out of the cell with Jack "if you guys kill him...make sure I'm dere to see..." I laugh under my breath as I walk off still next to Jack. (Filler sentince) but I stop when I hear Steel call me a ghetto boy and turn around. "Dat ain't going by me" I dart at him and wrap my gun around his neck "I WILL SHOVE A KNIFE IN YO NECK!!!" I get him on the floor and hit him in his cheek leaving a huge red mark, but I stand down, I get up and say "I think the child's had enough "I can't stand looking at this...thing" I hold in my anger and walk away out of the cell.

Edited by PelateOvercast

@@MyLittleCell

Neon rolled her eyes at Pelate and Steels conversation 'Boys, so blood thirsty' She thought then turned to Steel "Making them mad is not a good idea, you know that right?" Neon sighed then turned to Royal "So, what are we doing with him?" She pointed to Steel "We just going back to the base now?" 

Darkshift laughed and clapped "Steel,you clever man"Darkshift mocked."You better watch your mouth or you are going to get hurt"Darkshift's threat was not portrayed aggressively but more of a light warning "My word some drama is cooking up right now"Darkshfit mocked the events.

@

"Geez mate, can ya believe him?" Jack asked Pelate "He seems like he thinks that he's gonna live, but the way he's acting, I don't think it's gonna turn out so well for him." Jack stared towards the ground "He has suffered the same as we have." Jack said sympathetically "He just dealt with his loneliness differently." He looked to Pelate "I ran away, and became peaceful; only cheating for a few bucks from time to time. You stood ya ground and keep killin'. He was a traitor since day one. You don't sound that good yourself, a killer. He is like you in a way" After that whole speech, Jack pondered what he was trying to prove.

"Yeah, run away... that's the only thing you're good at."

Steel gets up.

"That's all you got? Geez, my grandma can hit harder than that... no wonder you live in the ghetto. Your parents left you there... I don't blame them. I would have done the same thing if I had a piece of shit child like you."

@@RedStorm,@@Jack Spades, @@Darkshift, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie, @,

Royal rolled his eyes. He took out some tape from his jacket and put it over steels mouth.

"If you can't shut up..." He chuckled a bit. "Now take him back to base. It's time we all got home." He nodded to luscious, and turned to neon, nodding to indicate to follow.

"We will have to find out what to do with him once we get there."

(edited)

"Yeah, run away... that's the only thing you're good at."

Steel gets up.

"That's all you got? Geez, my grandma can hit harder than that... no wonder you live in the ghetto. Your parents left you there... I don't blame them. I would have done the same thing if I had a piece of shit child like you."

"Dey where...killed, eva lived in a town like dat? NO! i survived 36 YEARS in dat Celestia forsaken place and you couldent last one Hour! how bout you have your house burnt down, and have to take care of your self by killing other ponies for money to get food with Ay? you've never seen anything in yo worthless life. and now its hanging on a thread..." then im completely out of the cell...

@@Jack Spades @@PinkieShyFlutterPie @@MyLittleCell @@RedStorm

"i would neva be like dat pile of shit, unlike him im actually loyal to my colleagues, i woulda killed him right den and dere if it wasn't for Royal's orders..." i sit down "i cant wait to torture and kill dis guy...his death will be ugly and i will be for sure that will happen i hold my knife and twirl it frowning at the dry blood on it "gotta clean dis damn thing, heh" i see the others leaving the cell with Steel's mouth taped up "HEh i think you need more tape for his big mouth" i look at Steel with an angered look "dont worry child, well take care a ya, i grantee it." i walk with the others

Edited by PelateOvercast

Luscious shook his head as Royal gave him the order, not to decline, but simply for the fact that he had no desire to bring this sack of bricks back to the base. Being his job and all, Luscious stepped over to the side and let his head beneath Steel, lifting him onto his back. He straightens himself up beneath the burden and shifts slightly before turning and making his way towards the way they came in. 

(edited)

I walk with the other ponies (wait wait wait!!! where's the chief? and the other cops??? did i miss something??????) "so what are we gonna do with him?' i look at Royal. "do we even have use of dis expendable idiot?" i look at Steel and pat his head "dont worry, where almost 'home'." i look at Royal again for his response.

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,@@RedStorm,@@Jack Spades,@@,

(They reach the base)

Royal looked over steel once before ripping his tape over his mouth off.

"So... You turned against us, warned the police, and likely would've tried to kill any of us..." He laughed. 

"Give me one reason why i shouldn't put a bullet through your head now, traitor."

Edited by MyLittleCell

@MyLittleCell

I stood there with a straight face looking at Steel

"Because it'll be a waist of ammo!" I say with a smile. I light a cigarette and blow out a cloud of smoke and I sit down still looking at steel and I just wait for blood to drop. I rest my head on the chairs back (thingy, Idk what it is)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,@@RedStorm,@@Jack Spades,@@,

(They reach the base)

Royal looked over steel once before ripping his tape over his mouth off.

"So... You turned against us, warned the police, and likely would've tried to kill any of us..." He laughed. 

"Give me one reason why i shouldn't put a bullet through your head now, traitor."

Steel smirked.

"Because that would be too quick for me. You're gonna drown me, like all mafias do. Put cement on my feet and throw me across the edge. I prefer the bullet, though."

@MyLittleCell

I stood there with a straight face looking at Steel

"Because it'll be a waist of ammo!" I say with a smile. I light a cigarette and blow out a cloud of smoke and I sit down still looking at steel and I just wait for blood to drop. I rest my head on the chairs back (thingy, Idk what it is)

"I'm a waste of ammo? You mate, are a waste of this precious air that everypony breathes..." Steel said, looking at Pelate.

Across the room, Luscious stood behind a counter, dressup consisting of nothing but his pinstripe vest. He watches intently as the conversation is had, carefully cleaning his hooves with a rag. As Steel pitches his desire to be shot, Luscious cannot help but laugh silently, exhaling sharply through his nostrils as he looks down to his blade, a very heavy set foreign blade that the dealer referred to as a 'kukiri'. He runs the rag up and down the shining metal, clearing it of any debris or blood, preparing it for when it may be used next. His ears remained tuned to the conversation happening before him, but attention is placed on his weapon. Maybe Steel might be able to properly christen it...

(edited)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie,@@RedStorm,@@Jack Spades,@@,@@Shame,

Royal smiled at him.

"You think we will put you out drowning? No, that's not quite... Right." He chuckled. "You did it for the money, did you not?" He grinned evilly.

"Then you shall die with your money." He turned to luscious and anarchy. "Burn him. Throw him in a bonfire of money for all the town to see."

He turned back to Steel, looking down on him, with his head up. 

"Let it be remembered that he got his payment."

Edited by MyLittleCell

Luscious was struck by the bizarre order, dropping the cloth and making his way around the counter, stepping up to Royal and laying a hoof on his shoulder. As he drew his boss' attention, he met his eyes with a look imploring the stallion to reconsider. A bonfire of money was not something they could afford, it was not something Luscious was hoping to do. His eyes pleaded where his words could not and his mind yelled at the stallion where he could not. Betraying an order was not something Luscious did, he would have to take it back, he would have to.

I smiled when he said well burn him and his fowl money. "Aw yes! This is gonna be good" I stand up and come closer to steel and Royal. So when do we do it? I hope soon" I sit near Royal.

(Random awesomeness too fillll in the 200 I must. Have, what's the point of a char pilot anyways :/ )