Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, hello! :D

Nyu

Hey! yay.png

Not entirely sure what I should say here... I'm a brony/pegasister from Washington (state). I've been involved in the fandom since 2011, if my memory serves me right. I'm really into anime, Sherlock, crime investigation shows and such. I enjoy a variety of music; pretty much everything except country music. Fluttershy's my favorite pony of the mane 6, simply because I believe she best embodies my personality traits. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have. If you're wondering, my avatar and name come from the anime Elfen Lied. 

I've got quite a few MLP:FiM related items, probably more than I've photographed. Here's my Derpy Hooves messenger bag. http://maremacht.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Con-Stuff-362199901 derpy_emoticon2.png

I think that's pretty much it, I hope to be able to meet lots of you! 

When I first saw your name and avatar, I was going to say something about it, but then saw you already gave it away in your post.

Welcome to the forums.  

Elfen Lied, the totally innocent looking series that is 90% gore. Seriously, the first...what, 10 minutes is Nyu just exploding people's heads and other ridiculous things, right?

230px-Elfen_Lied_manga_volume_1.jpg

How would anyone think that to ever be dark and scary? 

• Brohoof 1

When I first saw your name and avatar, I was going to say something about it, but then saw you already gave it away in your post.

Welcome to the forums.  

Elfen Lied, the totally innocent looking series that is 90% gore. Seriously, the first...what, 10 minutes is Nyu just exploding people's heads and other ridiculous things, right?

img-1545038-1-230px-Elfen_Lied_manga_vol

How would anyone think that to ever be dark and scary? 

Thank you! wub.png

You've got it completely right, haha. Don't worry, I like other animes, not all gory yandere-fests. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Evangelion's one of my favorites, I'm currently watching Claymore as well. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Nyu, have you seen Mirai Nikki? Yuno is the absolute definition of yandere, lol.

Oh, have you seen Shingeki no Kyojin (aka Attack on Titan) yet? 

Edited by Paroxysm Exemplar
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nyu, have you seen Mirai Nikki? Yuno is the absolute definition of yandere, lol.

Oh, have you seen Shingeki no Kyojin (aka Attack on Titan) yet? 

I've watched some of Mirai Nikki, Yuno is absolutely adorab- I uh, I mean, absolutely violent and I shouldn't find her adorable at all.

I haven't yet! Is it any good? 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome to the forum! I see your already enjoying talking to another user so I'll let you be. Haha Enjoy your stay! :D

Well.

Hello there, welcome to the mlpforum. Hope you have a great time with mlpforum members ! :D

Thank you, everypony! img-1546232-1-laugh.png I can't wait to get involved in all the forum has to offer. 

?

There's plenty of it, just pick a category and explore it. I"m still pretty new myself, but I hope to see you around wink.png . This place has a great community, glad to have you here! happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, Nyu! There's plenty to see here that should be relevant to your eclectic interests, so just dive in and have some fun. Nice bag too; might want to have a look at the Pony Merch board.

Most of my time is spent in the Beyond Equestria section though I do venture forth on occasion. We'll probably run into each other in the wild at some point. Should you find yourself confused or in need of assistance anywhere, feel free to drop me a line.

(edited)

Hey there Nyu welcome to the mlp forums we hope you have a brilliant time here.

Thanks! yay.png

Welcome to the forums, Nyu! Enjoy your time here and have tons of fun! img-1547270-1-laugh.png Time to celebrate!

Thanksies! wub.png

Hi there, Nyu! There's plenty to see here that should be relevant to your eclectic interests, so just dive in and have some fun. Nice bag too; might want to have a look at the Pony Merch board.

Most of my time is spent in the Beyond Equestria section though I do venture forth on occasion. We'll probably run into each other in the wild at some point. Should you find yourself confused or in need of assistance anywhere, feel free to drop me a line.

Much appreciated, I'll have to look into that! blush.png

Yay! Thanks again. derpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by Nyu