Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 5

profile_picture_by_aandm_art-d6a0sv8.png <-  Me as a Pony. I don't have my family though. I descided to go with the pony name, Jewel Needle. So yeah, please be free to comment. Also I made it via Generalzoi's pony creator. Better selections that the Hub's Pony creator.

Wow, this is actually a really sweet idea. I'ma give it a shot as soon as I stop sucking at drawing ponies by memory. happy.png

Of course, to make each drawing unique I'll probably need to go around and casually ask each of them what their favorite colors are so that I know what to color their coats and such...hopefully they won't get suspicious.

Ooh, this sounds really fun and interesting. I'll go draw my family now, but it may be a bit as I want to put some time into this.

@

I'll have to do this too. Hopefully they won't get too suspicious of me either.

i cant draw for shit but i would be a black Stallion with a red mane and red eyes and shit and not from smoking the herb from like super powers and id fly around and sleep on clouds and start a band called the Neigh tive collective. awesome right.(dont steal it.)