Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Scorpien walked around in the wasteland feeling sleepy, since it was night, he felt the heavy snow storm on him, just as he felt he was gonna freeze to death he saw some lights, lights from a house not far away, he figured it would be a pony house, so he walked closer and found the door, he knocked on the door with his left claw, trying to ge their attention or it, he knew they most likely wouldnt open but just in case he had his right claw pointed at the door.

Current OCs

Heathlife (alt1Heltheain Magmosor

(edited)

(This is my first post. We must live in different time zones.)

"Looks like I've found my dinner." Shawn said as he slowly climbed the branches of this pine tree.

He pulled out his Katana and looked at his prey below. A pig. Good enough for 3 days worth of food. He jumped down at the pig and stabbed it twice with his Katana. He then carried it back to his shelter.

Finally, Shawn was home. He carried the pig into his two story, relatively small, beaten down, wooden shack. He prepared it and put it in the smoking room to dry and preserve.

Scorpien walked around in the wasteland feeling sleepy, since it was night, he felt the heavy snow storm on him, just as he felt he was gonna freeze to death he saw some lights, lights from a house not far away, he figured it would be a pony house, so he walked closer and found the door, he knocked on the door with his left claw, trying to ge their attention or it, he knew they most likely wouldnt open but just in case he had his right claw pointed at the door.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Dammit. Next time don't leave the lights on when you don't need them," he thought to to himself.

He pulled out his AK 47 and aimed it at the door, ready for a fight if it came.

"Come in," he said with a calm, voice, "it's unlocked."

Edited by Brony Shawn

"In order to realize our true self, we must be willing to live without being dependent upon the opinion of others."

-Bruce Lee

My role-play character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shawn-r3691

My favorite pony would be a tie between Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves.

Jonny Ray searched a few more houses, finding mostly food, he also found some frozen water, generally bottled water tasted better than melted snow so he took the water, after he searched the houses, he headed to the place Celo said was her shelter, it didnt look too bad, but her could tell it wasnt a permanent home, he waited outside, he didnt want to surprise her by being inside, she was still unpredictable

@,

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

He heard a knock on his door.

"Dammit. Next time don't leave the lights on when you don't need them," he thought to to himself.

He pulled out his AK 47 and aimed it at the door, ready for a fight if it came.

"Come in," he said with a calm, voice, "it's unlocked."

He opened the door and to his suprise this one had an AK 47, a rare weapon now adays ¨grashp brasw nowao¨ he said moving his insect like mouth forgetting that ponies usually dont know how his race talks... Not after the chill came atleast, he pointed his right claw with the HV gun perma attached to it at this pony readying to shoot.

Current OCs

He opened the door and to his suprise this one had an AK 47, a rare weapon now adays ¨grashp brasw nowao¨ he said moving his insect like mouth forgetting that ponies usually dont know how his race talks... Not after the chill came atleast, he pointed his right claw with the HV gun perma attached to it at this pony readying to shoot.

"State your name and business!" Shawn exclaimed in a thundering voice.

Shawn lowered his gun.

"Should I shoot this guy? I will kill if I need to, but I don't want to kill if it isn't necessary. Waste of ammo and it would break my oath as a Samurai. I should see what this guy wants. If he attacks, he's dead." Shawn thought.

"In order to realize our true self, we must be willing to live without being dependent upon the opinion of others."

-Bruce Lee

My role-play character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shawn-r3691

Cleo came back. She had found some pills and bandages, with 2 cans of mixed vegetables. She approached her home, and walked in. 

" Hey, Ray! What are waiting outside for? Get in!" She placed the supplies she found into a more durable backpack. Cleo had several blankets arranged in a nest shape, she moved half of them away and started a make-shift fire in an old, wide metal container.

" Pick your pile." She told him. She then went off with some of the paper from the notebook she found to close all the cracks and holes. 

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

he walked inside, he sat down on a pile of blankets he took off his saddle bags, he out a frozen carrot and hovered it over the fire, he took off his gas mask and set it down, he waited for the carrot to thaw out then ate it "so what did you do before all of this happened"

@

Edited by Skullbuster

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(edited)

" I was a musician. Punk rock, did a few gigs now and then. I was just starting to get noticed, when the war happened. Too bad music's useless now." Cleo sighed, and took out her frozen ice water to warm it up. She opened her can of mixed vegetables and greedily ate from it, having not eaten for a two days now.

@@Skullbuster,

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"i see, my life was pretty messed up, i got a college degree to be an intellectual, but nobody wanted one so i had to take a lumberjack job" eating his carrot "terrible job" he layed back down "so how good were you? at playing music? were you good?" he asked, he took some bottled water and set it near the fire

@

NEW SONG:

(edited)

" You must be pretty smart to get a degree in that. I never bothered with college, my music was good enough for me." She took another bite of her food.

" I was good enough to get a record deal. I was writing my first album, and already had a few singles released which were hits in the punk rock community. Then, the war happened and I had to join the war." She drank from her water bottle. 

"Haven't seen a guitar or anything like that since then."

@@Skullbuster,

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"at least you had a job you liked" he drank some water "here i was a smart pony, cutting trees and working with idiots" he sighed "at least i got this ax out of it, its a good ax" he took another drink " so how did you arrive here in ponyvill? this seems like s baron city"

@

NEW SONG:

"State your name and business!" Shawn exclaimed in a thundering voice.

Shawn lowered his gun.

"Should I shoot this guy? I will kill if I need to, but I don't want to kill if it isn't necessary. Waste of ammo and it would break my oath as a Samurai. I should see what this guy wants. If he attacks, he's dead." Shawn thought.

He understood that this pony didnt know his language ¨i am Scorpien ex leaader of the strongest tribe of scorpiok¨ he said pausing ¨my buisness here is to get warm or anything of the kind, my stupid heat generator broke a couple months ago¨ he said lowering his right claw showing he wasnt there to kill him.

Current OCs

He understood that this pony didnt know his language ¨i am Scorpien ex leaader of the strongest tribe of scorpiok¨ he said pausing ¨my buisness here is to get warm or anything of the kind, my stupid heat generator broke a couple months ago¨ he said lowering his right claw showing he wasnt there to kill him.

Shawn understood what Scorpien wanted.

"Come on in. There's a fire to keep you warm. Food is in the kitchen if you need it. It's pretty cold outside, you may have to stay here for the night," Shawn said.

Shawn put away his weapons and sat by the fire.

"You can call me Shawn."

-Bruce Lee

(edited)
He pulled out his Katana and looked at his prey below. A pig. Good enough for 3 days worth of food.

((How did the pig survive? tongue.png The cold I mean. ))

Redstorm woke up. He didn't want to, but he knew that they had to get out of here.

*Should I wake others? Nah... they'll know what to do when they're awake.*

He opened the door to see that the snowstorm is gone. But it did it's job. The door was pretty much blocked with snow.

"Oh, that's just GREAT! We're never gonna get anywhere..." He got his axe and started 'shoveling' away the snow. After a while, he made a small hole, fit for him to get out of.

"Theeere we go. Now to get supplies."

He started searching the houses for supplies.

*Weird... I swear there was more stuff here.* He thought as he picked up frozen cookies and stuffed them in the saddlebag.

Edited by RedStorm

img-1762534-2-d6qKWoz.png

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

My main OC: Redstorm

Shawn understood what Scorpien wanted.

"Come on in. There's a fire to keep you warm. Food is in the kitchen if you need it. It's pretty cold outside, you may have to stay here for the night," Shawn said.

Shawn put away his weapons and sat by the fire.

"You can call me Shawn."

Scorpien walked in and closed the door after him ¨thanks, theres not many friendly people left in the world...¨ he said looking abit sad about something that have happend in his life before all of this snow and coldness came, after awhile he got sleepy and walked to an empty corner kind of sitting down he closed his eyes. (we will wake up a little later because i need to wait for shawn)

Current OCs

((I'm assuming that Lyona and Storm are asleep, and that RedStorm left, right?))

When Skyfall awoke, she was glad that the other's didn't slit her throat. She was also glad for having a nice warm fire and shelter from the cold. She rolled in her blankets and stared at the crackling flames, letting the warmth of the fire seep into her skin. After a while, SkyFall sat up and streched her wings. She also had a look around the shelter, only to find RedStorm gone. Where is he? She thought as she quickly went through her packs to see if anything was stolen. She put her pack away when she found nothing out of place. He probably woke up and left already. Hm, that seems rather stupid, he could easily be killed now. Oh well, it's his funeral. SkyFall looked around at the other two pegasi who were asleep. Not wanting to go on her own, she waited for them to wake up. She put the frozen, half emptied water canteen near the fire, as she forgot to do so before. This could take awhile. She thought as she started to preen herself in the warmth of the fire.

Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN  DERP derpy_emoticon1.png

My oc's are in my profile here: http://mlpforums.com/user/17043-skye42/

((I'm assuming that Lyona and Storm are asleep, and that RedStorm left, right?))

When Skyfall awoke, she was glad that the other's didn't slit her throat. She was also glad for having a nice warm fire and shelter from the cold. She rolled in her blankets and stared at the crackling flames, letting the warmth of the fire seep into her skin. After a while, SkyFall sat up and streched her wings. She also had a look around the shelter, only to find RedStorm gone. Where is he? She thought as she quickly went through her packs to see if anything was stolen. She put her pack away when she found nothing out of place. He probably woke up and left already. Hm, that seems rather stupid, he could easily be killed now. Oh well, it's his funeral. SkyFall looked around at the other two pegasi who were asleep. Not wanting to go on her own, she waited for them to wake up. She put the frozen, half emptied water canteen near the fire, as she forgot to do so before. This could take awhile. She thought as she started to preen herself in the warmth of the fire.

Redstorm finally got the two saddlebags full of food, ammo and water. He also found some clips for his rifle and some for an unknown weapon.

"Well two saddlebags worth of food plus the food that we have... and we're gonna get more."

He crawled back into the shelter, seeing SkyFall preening herself.

"Uh... if we want to get someplace warmer, we have to get supplies. And if we want supplies then we need everypony to work on that. So why don't you scavenge for a bit, eh?"

He took another saddlebag of his own. It was empty. He went back outside, hoping for more food.

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

" I used to live in Manehattan. But after the war, gangs started up and it wasn't safe there anymore. Couldn't walk the streets without getting looted. So I moved to this town, hoping that it would be more peaceful. It is, but now there's less supplies. That's one of the reasons I agreed to go with you." She finished her can.

@@Skullbuster

Lyona woke up, yawning. She had fallen asleep on her notebook, which had proved to be a quite comfortable pillow. Shaking the drowsiness away, she stood up. She packed away the things she had taken out of her bag and placed them on her back. 

"I'm going to collect my stuff and loot a bit. Be right back." She told the remaining ponies, and left quickly. 

After a quick stop by her house to collect everything, she flew to a house near the frozen Everfree. There, she found no ammo but a nice amount of food, collecting all together three cans and a half-filled water bottle. 

-I need more ammo, I'm running out.- She frowned. Lyona sighed, and flew to a couple of other houses then back to Redstorm's place. All together she had found 3 cans of food, 1 half-filled water bottle and 1 bottle of vitamin supplements.

@@Skye42

@@RedStorm

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Lyona woke up, yawning. She had fallen asleep on her notebook, which had proved to be a quite comfortable pillow. Shaking the drowsiness away, she stood up. She packed away the things she had taken out of her bag and placed them on her back. 

"I'm going to collect my stuff and loot a bit. Be right back." She told the remaining ponies, and left quickly. 

After a quick stop by her house to collect everything, she flew to a house near the frozen Everfree. There, she found no ammo but a nice amount of food, collecting all together three cans and a half-filled water bottle. 

-I need more ammo, I'm running out.- She frowned. Lyona sighed, and flew to a couple of other houses then back to Redstorm's place. All together she had found 3 cans of food, 1 half-filled water bottle and 1 bottle of vitamin supplements.

@@RedStorm

Redstorm had gotten back before Lyona. When she came back, Red didn't look too happy.

"We got 11 cans of beans, 4 bottles of frozen water, some sniper ammo and some that I don't know what to do with." He pointed at a basket in the corner.

"There's the ammo that I don't need. See if it fits your weapon... anyway, I also found a boot, one bottle of pills that I would throw away, but what the hell. And we also got some vegetables and bread."

He sighed.

"All of this isn't enough. We gotta move fast from village to village."

He sighed again as he took out a partly frozen map.

"This is where we are... and here is where want to get... but god wants us to die apparently, that's why he created the WIDEST MOUNTAIN EVER. We have to cross that, if we want to get anywhere...."

He looked at Lyona.

"If it's freezing down here, then think what's it like up on the mountain!"

He put the map away.

"Anyway... what did you get?"

"I moved around alot before the war, after everything happened i found my self alone in the wilderness, going through abandoned towns, i visited trottingham before i got here, the whole town is  controlled by some weirdo cult, the reason im here is because the ponies tried to sacrifice me to some god to bring back spring, so i left there and wound up here"

@,  

NEW SONG:

" I got 3 cans of food, 1 half-filled water bottle and 1 bottle of vitamin supplements. I also have some hay to last us all a day. We'll need to search for some more warm clothing. We'll need it for the mountain." Lyona shook her head. -There's a long journey ahead of us...-

@@RedStorm,

Cleo winced in sympathy. " Good thing you didn't get caught. I heard those sacrifices are really freaking painful. Cutting out your heart while still alive or something like that. We're definitely not going there. I prefer my heart in my body, intact. "

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

"yeah, it wasnt good" he ate the rest of his carrot, im thinking we gather supplies for a few more days then head for phillydelphia, hopefully we will have a nice group with us by the time we leave, it will be safer that way" he took a drink of water and layed down in his blanket patch

@

Edited by Skullbuster

NEW SONG:

(edited)

"I'm gonna go look for other survivors. I'd recommend that you stay here for the night. Help yourself to the food in the kitchen. There's an extra bed in the guest room." Shawn said to Scorpien, unaware that Scorpien was already asleep.

Shawn grabbed his AK 47 ACOG, just in case anyone wanted to fight. He attached a strap to it and put it around him. Then he grabbed his Katana and slid it in the casing, and wore it on his back. He brought only a few rations to last for about probably 2 or 3 days, and a map and compass.

Shawn left the house and went about 4 miles North.

"Ponyville should be around the horizon. I had better see if there are any survivors of this icy wasteland," Shawn thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard barking.

"Wolves..." Shawn thought.

3 wolves circled around him, ready to attack and feast on their victim.

"Think! Dammit! Keep calm and no sudden movements!"

Shawn slowly reached for his Katana. The wolves barked even more. One howled. And then, in a swift motion, they attacked.

Edited by Brony Shawn

-Bruce Lee

"I'm gonna go look for other survivors. I'd recommend that you stay here for the night. Help yourself to the food in the kitchen. There's an extra bed in the guest room." Shawn said to Scorpien, unaware that Scorpien was already asleep.

Shawn grabbed his AK 47 ACOG, just in case anyone wanted to fight. He attached a strap to it and put it around him. Then he grabbed his Katana and slid it in the casing, and wore it on his back. He brought only a few rations to last for about probably 2 or 3 days, and a map and compass.

Shawn left the house and went about 4 miles North.

"Ponyville should be around the horizon. I had better see if there are any survivors of this icy wasteland," Shawn thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard barking.

"Wolves..." Shawn thought.

3 wolves circled around him, ready to attack and feast on their victim.

"Think! Dammit! Keep calm and no sudden movements!"

Shawn slowly reached for his Katana. The wolves barked even more. One howled. And then, in a swift motion, they attacked.

Redstorm raised his head, hearing howling.

"Did'ya hear that?"

He stood up and ran outside.

*What in the world??? Are hounds taking over?*

He ran towards the barking and howling, finally he made his way to the edge of ponyville.

*Do I want to go forward?*

It was getting colder and colder as he walked for a while, then he zoomed in with the rifle to see 3 wolves attacking a pony.

*More ponies? Might as well. I found more ammo anyways.*

He held his breath, waited for a second then took a shot at a wolf that was about to jump at the pony's neck. The wolf fell to limpy onto the ground.

*Got one.* He smirked.

" Not that many houses left to loot though. Hopefully we'll find a group, but I think we'll be able to survice without one. Goodnight." She turned her back to the fire and quickly fell asleep.

@@Skullbuster

Lyona flew after Redstorm, gun at the ready. She hovered over the scene, trying to see what to shoot since everything was moving fast, and she was not a too good of a shot. Lyona shot, and her bullet hit the stomach of one of the wolves, causing it to draw attention to her. It growled, and jumped up to reach her. She moved away just in time and finally shot it in the head.

@@Brony Shawn,

@@RedStorm,  

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura