Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Jonny Ray's ears perked up once he heard gunfire, using the heavy snowfall as cover as he sneaked twords the source of the noise what the hell? whos firing, there better not be any bandits or something, those cultists  better not have followed me he thought to himself

Cleo saw Johnny coming closer to her tree, well within shouting distance. Since she was very close to the group of ponies, she debated if she should call out to him. -Nah. He'll probably see me soon enough.- She then focused her gaze on the group of ponies, waiting for them to retaliate. 

@@Skullbuster

((I'm going to assume that I was able to choose between getting hit or not. IDK I'M SO CONFUSED @_@))

Another bullet was fired. This one, however, nicked some of SkyFall's left ear off. "AW BUCK!" She yelled in surprise and anger. She placed a hoof to her ear which was ringing, and felt warm liquid oozing from the area. She pulled her hoof away to see blood on it. SkyFall's thoughts blured and raced around in her head. Oh buck! I'm bleeding, Oh crap. First I gotta get the son of a mare who did this. But I need medical attention. What do I do? SkyFall, letting her anger get the best of her, suddenly flew upwards, causing the snow beneth her to blow away.  She looked around for the one responcible for shooting at her. It took a good five seconds, untill she spotted a gun in the upper most trees. Got you. She flew towards the pony with speed, and with a gush of wind from her wings, knocked the pony out of it.

((Sorry for the small amount of swearing and that. Also, I hope that my reply is what you intended. But I could cange it if I have too.))

Shawn heard the gunfire's booming sound and saw the gun's flash. He saw SkyFall heading towards Cleo, ready to attack.

Shawn quickly pulled out his AK 47 and was ready to help SkyFall kill Cleo if things got bloody. He quickly walked and searched for the stranger that shot Skyfall.

"Dammit. What kind of an idiot shoots a pony who is with 3 other ponies? Well that stranger seems like she just signed her own death note."

• Brohoof 1

(Your assumption is spot on :3)

Cleo landed on the ground with a hard thump. The wind was knocked out of her, and there was going to be a heck of a bruise on her back. It took Cleo a moment to get back on her hooves, and a few moments longer to get her morningstar. -Good thing I'm a earthpony.- She winced as she swung around her weapon. She looked SkyFall dead in the eye.

" Come at me, little pegasus!" She grinned. 

@@Skye42

(edited)

Jonny Ray got close to where Cleo was and ducked behind a small wall near the tree "Cleo? whats going on? i heard gunfire whats happening? are there bandits near?" he checked his AR, it was loaded, he then started rummaging through his bags for binoculars, then a pony flew and hit her he aimed his AR at her "FREEZE!" 

@@@Skye42,

Edited by Skullbuster

Jonny Ray got close to where Cleo was and ducked behind a small wall near the tree "Cleo? whats going on? i heard gunfire whats happening? are there bandits near?" he checked his AR, it was loaded, he then started rummaging through his bags for binoculars, then a pony flew and hit her he aimed his AR at her "FREEZE!" 

@@@Skye42,

Redstorm jumped down as the shot went past him.

*WHAT WAS THAT!?*

He got his sniper rifle out and suddenly heard somepony yell :"FREEZE!"

He aimed at the pony that was threatening Sky.

*A little more...*

Redstorm finally took a shot at the ponies shoulder.

*Gotcha.* He smirked.

(edited)

Shawn slowed down as he came nearer and nearer to Cleo and Jonny Ray. He snuck near them, using his surroundings for cover.

"I don't think they notice me. Wait, this girl has a friend with her? Looks like I'll have to execute them both, or have Skyfall execute them while I hold them still."

Shawn was now almost impossible to be seen. Impossible to be heard. All that "crazy" clan training paid off. He readied his AK 47, aiming for Cleo's head and body. He crouched.

He saw Redstorm's sniper bullet be shot at one of the ponies.

"Doesn't matter. I'll kill the other pony," he thought in his mind

"Sayonora!!!" Shawn shouted as he started to shoot at the remaining pony.

Shawn dropped a mag on the pony, nonstop, all 30 bullets.

Edited by Brony Shawn

(edited)

"GGAAAHHHH!" he dropped below the wall, suddenly another pony sprang around the corner, he spun his AR around and shot him in the leg, affecting his aim, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???" he shouted "i need to get out of here. he levitated his ax out in self defense 

@@RedStorm,@,  @@Brony Shawn,

Edited by Skullbuster

(I don't want Cleo to actually die...)

Cleo rolled aside when she heard the yell, dropping her weapon. Most of the bullets hit her shoulder. She rolled on the snow in agony, then she stopped moving. -Maybe they'll think I'm dead. I hope to Celestia they do.- Cleo bit her tongue to stop screaming. Her shoulder was in the snow, so it cooled down her wounds a bit but it was still excruciatingly painful. Her blood colored the snow red, making it more slippery as well.

(Your assumption is spot on :3)

Cleo landed on the ground with a hard thump. The wind was knocked out of her, and there was going to be a heck of a bruise on her back. It took Cleo a moment to get back on her hooves, and a few moments longer to get her morningstar. -Good thing I'm a earthpony.- She winced as she swung around her weapon. She looked SkyFall dead in the eye.

" Come at me, little pegasus!" She grinned. 

@@Skye42

SkyFall landed nearby and aimed her SMG at attacker, hate brimming her usually glowing eyes. The attacker was only and earth pony with a morning star, so SkyFall clearly had the upperhoof. However, upon hearing the words "FREEZE!" from a unicorn with a gun pointed straight at her, she stoped before so could fire at the pony. She waited there for a few seconds, before hearing shawn shout "Sayonora!" 

What the hay does that mean? Shawn started to fire at the earth pony and RedStorm shot at the unicorn.

Cleo lay still, her breathing shallow. Her shoulder was becoming numb, and she was starting to get a little lightheaded. -Please think I'm dead, I don't want to die...-

Lyona flew over to the conflict, having no idea what she should do. She flapped her wings anxiously, gun at the ready.

"Did 'ya get 'em?" Redstorm yelled. He pinched his eyes to see the whole scene .

*I think we got them... atleast one.* He started going towards the battle scene.

"That'll teach the bastards..." He said as he saw Cleo on the ground.

*Well she's dead... where's the other one?* Redstorm looked around.

*Oh... yeah.* He saw the wall. *He's either there or escaped.*

(edited)

Shawn pulled out his Katana, and dodged the bullet that Jonny shot at him, just by swiftly jumping to the left.

He was about to chase and slice Jonny open with his Katana, but then he spotted a winged pony, with her gun ready.

"Show no mercy."

Show pulled out his AK 47 and reloaded. 3 mags left. He got into the cover of the rock and his white jacket made him harder to see. He aimed at Lyona's wing using his ACOG scope. There was no doubt that it wouldn't hit the wing, for he was aiming directly at it.

One shot. Two shots. Three shots.

"That'll do."

Edited by Brony Shawn

Lyona felt something hit her wing, sending waves of horrible pain through her whole body. It was like somepony had stabbed white hot knives through her wings. She screamed, and fell out of the sky like a rock. Streams of blood were trailing from her as she fell.

Scorpien woke up late and heard weak gun fires in the very distant in another village to be correct, he stood up and looked around ¨grasgh mayro krasow?¨ he said looking around hearing yet another gun fire, he walked outside to be welcomed with snow, he put down his legs one at a time and then followed the sense of direction 4 miles to them, it took him awhile to get there but faster than ponies due to how his legs work.

(dont forget about me .o)

Jonny Ray dragged himself into an alley, there was a small trail of blood, he collected himself, he floated his ax out, he was breathing heavy "ahhhhh...." i should go back for Cleo when i can, he searched his saddle bags for medical supplies, he found  a bandage and put it on his shoulder 

Direct hit! Shawn decided to check on that pony later. He went over to the corpse of Cleo to see what he could loot off of her.

What the heck. This body is still warm.

"Check the pulse. Check the pulse."

"Guys. Redstorm, Skyfall, guys! Guys this is important! Come here! Her body is warm! She's alive but probably unconscious. What should we do?"

Shawn pinned down Cleo.

"You're not going anywhere."

(edited)

SkyFall blinked several times before she regestered what just happened. She looked at the earth pony who now was dead in the snow. Hpm. She wasn't happy bthat she didn't fire at pony, but at least she's dead. SkyFall saw shallow breathing coming from the earth pony. 

"Wait a second..." She said quietly. But before she could continue, she heard several gunshots and Lyona scream. She turned to she Lyona falling from the sky with a trail of blood following. 

((I'm so slow XP argh))

Edited by Skye42

(Do you want to kill off all my characters or something? xD)

Cleo bucked Shawn off, her earth pony heritage giving her strength. She quickly ran as fast as she could, limping. Cleo did random turns in hope that the bullets wouldn't hit her. She was pretty fast considering that she was injured.

Lyona was close to the ground now. She flapped her other wing, desperate to slow down. It did slow down her fall a bit, but not much. 

Direct hit! Shawn decided to check on that pony later. He went over to the corpse of Cleo to see what he could loot off of her.

What the heck. This body is still warm.

"Check the pulse. Check the pulse."

"Guys. Redstorm, Skyfall, guys! Guys this is important! Come here! Her body is warm! She's alive but probably unconscious. What should we do?"

Shawn pinned down Cleo.

"You're not going anywhere."

"..... Alright. BUT WHY DID YOU SHOOT THE FRIENDLY ONE!? SHE EVEN HELPED YOU FIGHT OFF THE HOUNDS YOU DUMBARSE!"

Redstorm picked up Shawn's gun and tossed it away.

"Nononono... you're not going anywhere." He took a few steps back and readied his axe. The rifle wouldn't do much at close range.

(edited)

@Lynette ((Yes, they are trying to elimanate you XD))

SkyFall ingored Shawn and the earth pony, and she quickly flew over to Lyona. "Aw, crap. You alright? Damn it, of course not.'' SkyFall said while she unwrapped her scarf and placed it under Lyona's head. SkyFall went through her pack for medicine. All she found was some badages. "Here, hold still so I can try and stop the bleeding." she said as she tried to bandage up the wound on her wing.

((I'm such a caring pony. X3))

Edited by Skye42

(edited)

(Seems like it, huh. My poor characters xD)

" Thanks." Lyona winced while her wing was wrapped up. " Dumb pony. And I thought he was friendly. I have some pain-numbing pills in my bag. Can you please get them for me?"

(Yes, yes you are :3 @Skye42)

(Redstorm, are you talking to Cleo or Shawn? The 'You're not going anywhere' part)

Edited by Lynette

"..... Alright. BUT WHY DID YOU SHOOT THE FRIENDLY ONE!? SHE EVEN HELPED YOU FIGHT OFF THE HOUNDS YOU DUMBARSE!"

Redstorm picked up Shawn's gun and tossed it away.

"Nononono... you're not going anywhere." He took a few steps back and readied his axe. The rifle wouldn't do much at close range.

"I didn't. The one that just ran off did. If you want to do this the hard way, we'll do this the hard way. If you'll accept what I said as lie, there will be one less pony in this world."

(I gotta go. My laptop charger literally is breaking. I just saw it release sparks. I don't want my house to burn down so I'ma get it checked out.)

Jonny Ray  sighed, he kept his ax and AR in front of him, he also picked up a trashcan lid and kept it up as a shield, he shouldnt be too long then he could get up and try to diffuse the situation, he hoped that what ever happened could be solved, hopefully it was a misunderstanding