Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

FallingStar

My name is Falling Star. I am so excited to meet new friends! Umm.... I don't know what to say... I have been a fan of MLP:FiM since 2011. I am 19yrs old and I am a firm believer in being myself!

• Brohoof 3

Hi!!! :D Welcome to the forums where everything is super duper amazing!!! :D You know me of course because I'm the one who introduced you to this forum ^.^ But have fun and come ask me if you have any questions!!!

Brohoof! /)

• Brohoof 1

Hi!!! biggrin.png Welcome to the forums where everything is super duper amazing!!! biggrin.png You know me of course because I'm the one who introduced you to this forum ^.^ But have fun and come ask me if you have any questions!!!

Brohoof! /)

OH HAI!!! :D I am super super super excited to on the forum! I hope to meet awesome friends like you!! :D wub.png yay.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! :D Welcome to the forums, where everything has sunshine and happiness. You can talk to me at any time and if you want to add me. You can if you want to while, there are limited supplies that last. :P Anyway, hope you have many awesome friends. :)

185465__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_animated

~Welcome to My Little Pony Forums, FallingStar!~

I'm sure you'll love being part of this wonderful community! If you have any questions as to the mechanics to the site feel free to ask me!

Have fun!

Hello, welcome to the mlp forums, i really do hope you will have a great time :)

Wow you have been a fan of MLP for that long? Congrats to you man! I hope you like it here, from personal experience I'd say this place is great so I hope we share the same outcome with this site. wink.png  Nice to have you here.