Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Lovely to meet you!

Grand_Finale

Hello Pony world! I would like to introduce myself. I am Grand Finale, and i hope to one day work in The Big Apple on Broadway! I am quite talented in acting, directing, and set design. (though I must admit, I am a horrible singer!) I am a Unicorn pony with the ability to transfer my emotions to another pony in a much more clear way, you know, for the sake of acting! I can use telekenesis, but only a basic knowledge. I have a dark red coat, And a blonde mane, with yellow highlights. My hair is in the classic marilyn style, and I have a very long tail. It often gets in the way. My cutie mark is the two masks standing for comedy and tragedy, and I am a Young adult age-wise. It has been a pleasure to meet all of you, and do let me know if I missed something!

Oh dear, I think I mightve jumped the gun on the whole RP part of this thing D:

• Brohoof 2

Well welcome to the forums, Grand Finale!

There's an entire section for role-playing, in case you haven't already noticed; along with tons of other boards. Hope you decide to stay. :)

Hey, welcome! Your character description was nice and all, but I suggest for future reference that you keep RP'ing to a minimum outside of the Roleplay World section. Wherever you post though, I hope you have a great time here! :)

Great to see all these new users entering the forum. Welcome! I hope your enjoying your stay here so far and I hope for nothing more than an awesome time from here on in. wink.png