Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The war debt RP

synangel

(edited)

Link for the sign up

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64559-the-war-debt/?p=1589440#entry1589440

Thunder was in the rebel base in manehatten. It was supposed to look nice. But after the war, mainly everything....was like a barren waste land. But the only place that looked decent, as canterlot and ponyville. They used walls to keep the cities safe from attack. But thunder wasn't really for attacking.....he didn't want the war, he didn't want any of it. But he had to pick a side, so he rebelled.

Stone sat in her shop, or now house thanks to her being out if business. Food wasn't a problem for her, and neither was the war. She could handle the fighting. But there was no need for fighting yet, she just paid off her debt, in the last fight. But what kept bothering her is that, sole was on the rebel side. And she wasn't. Which pissed her off. She destroyed most of her art in her shop that she had made with her earth abilities. After throwing a huge hissy fit from discovering it. She just sat there looking at the ground.

Edited by synangel

Sole laid quietly on a small cloud above the rebel base, just looking at the sky and thinking about recent events. "Dammit stone... why didn't you join the rebels?" He mumbled to himself "this whole battle is just... stupid." He hated war, but he hated being controlled even more. That's why he had to join this damn war.

(edited)

Stone heart got up, and started to write a letter. (THIS will mess with you) she wrote it, and tear drops started to hit the paper as she wrote. "Dear sole" it stated "due to this...stupid, stupid war, why didn't you stay with me, did I do something, if you can't be with me....then where through, till this war is over, I don't want to see you, sincerely stone heart" she said slowly. She gave it to a pony in black, gave him extra bits. And he galloped toward manehatten.

Edited by synangel

Sole was deep in thought as he heard somepony galloping up underneath the cloud he was on. Normally, they'd pass right by him, but this one stopped, he told him he had a letter for him. Out of curiosity, he flew down and read it. After reading the letter, sole stood there silently for a few minutes with his enegy building around him, as the messenger backed away slowly, obviously nervous. "And this is what happens in war..." he mumbled, as he fired a blast of pure energy straight into the sky, filled with his anger, sadness, and regret.

Crimson sat in the main room of the rebel base, tilted back in a chair near a table, drinking cider, "damn.......I'm bored as fuck......does anyone wanna play a drinking game?" Asked crimson before raising his mug with a mischevious grinn, but his challenge was cut short as a throwing knife impaled itself into his mug, crimson saw this and scoffed before looking across the room.

Twinkle sat calmly behind a table at the far end of the room, glaring at crimson, "what the buck did I tell you about drinking from the HQ'S private stock of cider? That cider is for my eyes only!" Said twinkle in an annoyed tone, before getting up and snatching the mug from crimsons hoof, before walking away grumbling.

Everyone in the room thunder was in fell down, except from him. The shockwave of soles energy surprised everyone. Except for thunder. He just shrugged, and went back to the map of canterlot, "knew this one was coming" he muttered to himself. He expected this.

Sole collapsed to the ground and began to punch it repeatedly, leaving cracks and craters in the concrete "fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck fuuuuuck!" He cursed repeatedly, tears now streaming down his face "it didn't have to be like this dammit!" He slowly stood and spread his wings, flying to thunder with an emotionless expression "I'm ready for a mission... give me the most dangerous one ya got." He said quietly.

Crimson felt a shockwave of power shake the entire base, causing him to stumble, but not fall, crimson then growled as he saw twinkle falling, but crimson barely managed to catch her and pull her back up, "that's it, I'm gonna kick soles little emo ass! Noone fucks with twinkle but me!" Said crimson angrily as his body ignited in flames.

Twinkle scoffed at crimsons display of anger, "shut up crimson! Where the hell did you get the idea that only you could mess with me!? Jackass!" Said twinkle with a slight glare.

Thunder kinda took a step back. "Um.....well.....ah.....eh....huh.....OH....wait....ummmmm.....mhmmmmhm....me? Oh....wait....oh" he started to procrastinate.

Stone got up from her chair, she got outside, and decided to go shopping with her saved up bits. "Time for me to get my mind off of things" she said before going to get some new clothes.

(edited)

Sole just stood there as thunder stuttered, not even caring that some ponies around him looked at him with fear after witnessing his energy blast. "Listen thunder, I don't care what it takes, just give me the most dangerous and life threatening mission available." He said coldly, trying to hide his emotions.

Edited by drocsid-soahc

Thunder shrugged "well they're is a recon mission I have in canterlot. It involves someone stealing food supplies, probably a squad." He said.

Stone was in the canterlot bikini department "hmmmmmm....well this suit doesn't really work with my mane, maybe the summer themed instead if the purple flower" she said holding up two dresses.

Sole quickly nodded, before turning to leave, not even hesitating to consider the danger "good, I'll take it." He said quickly "and I'll be going alone, so there's no point in getting anypony else to go." He said coolly, as he walked out and flew away, not even waiting for a reply.

Thunder raised his hoof. "Ah whatever" he dropped his hoof went back to more planning.

Stone finally finished all of her shopping, she walked through her front door. And placed her stuff down on the table. She looked at a letter that was on the said table "hmm..." She said. She started to read it "FUCK" she grunted and dropped the letter and galloped for the canterlot castle.

Sole quickly landed in canterlot after a few hours and started to walk around the city, ignoring any plans of stealth this mission needed "let's cause some hell..." he mumbled, as he walked up to a shop window and quickly shattered it without a secon thought, taking the supplies inside and walking away, ignoring alarms and angry ponies. He no longer cared.

Grand FInale jumped as the window shattered.

"shit, thats gonna come out of my paycheque" she mumbled to herself. She had been scraping along as a janitor in the small store and knew she would be the one to take the blame. 

" excuse me sir, but do you REALIZE how expensize that window was? that there might be enough to send all of us into that hellhole!"

oops, she lost her temper again. This would not end well

Flare was just flying through out this barren wasteland he used to call home before it all went to hell as he landed in Canterlot. "Don't know why im checking here...he's probably dead by now" Flare said as he looked around Canterlot and saw a griffon break open a window and somepony yelling. "Do I check it out...or do I walk away slowly" Flare asked him self.

Stone walked up to a griffin breaking a window. "Um...." She mumbled to herself. Then she realized, It was sole. She noticed grand, apparently the store clerk. She got a little worried. Knowing how sole would act, but she shook her head "hey, bird brain. How about you put the stuff down, oh that's a nice dress that's in ther- wait never mind, put the stuff down" she demanded.

(edited)

Sole continued on his merry way, ignoring the yelling pony and quickly flying away. As he did, he turned around as he realized one of the voices was stone "heeey stony, first ya break my heart, then ya yell at me." He said lazily, hiding his anger "your just as cold as your name suggests."

Edited by drocsid-soahc

(edited)

Grand FInale realized her mistake immediately

"look, I apologize for raising my voice, sometimes my mouth runs faster than my brain" she sputtered

She realized that this creature could easily kill her.

"just don't hurt me, I'm already starving, and everyone knows how easily we can be sent to that..place, I am so sorry, please take anything you like" there goes the rest of her paycheque. her and her big mouth

In her panic she didn't ecen realize the man was gone

Edited by Grand_Finale

"Ass hole" Flare murmured when the griffon flipped him and anypony else here off. Flare went to the store with the broken window and saw two mares. "Um...hello" Flare said he walked passed them without looking. "Should I really bother talking  to them" Flare thought before he heard the mare named Grand Finale say she was starving. He went into his saddle bags and took out a bit of food and sighed, "Here you need it more then me dont you" Flare said giving the food to Grand.

Grand Finale stared at the pony

"Why, I am a pony with manners! i wouldn't just take something! especially with so many other ponies that don't even have a roof over their heads!" she stuttered, but after a moment of silence she quickly grabbed the food and stuffed it in her face

"Don't judge me!" she mumbled in between bites

Stone looked up as the griffin flew away "damn it, I knew he'd act like this" she shook her head. But then the other thing hit her. Her letter in the mail. She pushed the thought out of her head and just sat there on the ground. Worried, "this is really starting to bother me" she mumbled.

"I know about the other ponies without roofs over their heads but I cant help everypony...I wish I could" Flare said as he looked at the other mare. "Are you okay miss" Flare asked as he went over to the mare sitting on the ground. "Can't save everyone or help everyone but I can sure as hell try to help as many as I can"

quickly cleaning herself off, Grand FInale walked over to the sad looking mare and threw on her best salespony face

"Hi! welcome to the Canterlot grocer, where your needs are sometimes met!" she beamed, stating the new company motto. She hated being such a greedy pony to the clients, but it was how she earned her bits." Can i help you find anything?" she looked back and realized that nearly all the food had been taken "well thats just peachy" and began to start cleaning up the broken glass

Sole flew to the top of a building and yawned "ain't no rest for the wicked." He mumbled, as he turned to look down at the citizens "anypony feel like fighting?! Huh, how about it? I'll take on the princesses themselves if i have to!" He growled, beckoning random ponies forward to fight "I could take ya all on, even the royal gaurd!" He boasted.