searching The war debt

synangel

(edited)

Ok, we need a good action Rp, with story, things that give each character they're own role. Which brings me to this Rp.

See, equestria has been economically screwed, leaving everyone screw for unemployment as well. And soon everyone is now on unemployment plan. But here's the catch. You have a debt that keeps building each check of bits you get. But once the debt hits its limit, you have to work it off in the war zone. Once the war zone debt is done, and if you survived, you go back home and your debt is gone....till it builds up again and your stuck in the continuous cycle of war.

Now the war is between ponies that have rebelled against equestria, due to how bad equestria has screwed them over. So they choose to take out the higher ups and claim the throne. So far the rebels have taken over half of equestria, like Appaloosa, manehatten, zegypt, etc.

Now when your debt is gone, you go back home, and return to normal life (taking care of your family, socialize, and stuff) till you get the letter in the mail that you are called to the war (which I will control who gets they're letter or not)

Now here are the two teams, I am accepting only 4 rebels. And a unlimited choice of unemployment ponies.

To join, please give me your OC's name and link to sig.

unemployment ponies.

1.serenity

2.Stone heart

3.grand finale

Rebels (closed)

1.sole

2.twinkle

3.crimson

4.flare.

Rules.

No god modding.

Don't do any ideas without posting it here to let the group know, and figure out if it messes with the stories setting.

I'll alow romance and *AHEM* stuff. Just no detailed stuff, like "he shoved *quack* into her *MOOOOOO* that's not acceptable. But something like making out is and that can be detailed.

No perfect characters, everyone has flaws.

and stay on topic.

If you have any questions towards the Rp I will happily answer you.

My OC

Stone heart

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stone-heart-r3335

And thunder

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-mane-r3295

Link for the RP

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64921-the-war-debt-rp/

Edited by synangel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we need a good action Rp, with story, things that give each character they're own role. Which brings me to this Rp.

See, equestria has been economically screwed, leaving everyone screw for unemployment as well. And soon everyone is now on unemployment plan. But here's the catch. You have a debt that keeps building each check of bits you get. But once the debt hits its limit, you have to work it off in the war zone. Once the war zone debt is done, and if you survived, you go back home and your debt is gone....till it builds up again and your stuck in the continuous cycle of war.

Now the war is between ponies that have rebelled against equestria, due to how bad equestria has screwed them over. So they choose to take out the higher ups and claim the throne. So far the rebels have taken over half of equestria, like Appaloosa, manehatten, zegypt, etc.

Now when your debt is gone, you go back home, and return to normal life (taking care of your family, socialize, and stuff) till you get the letter in the mail that you are called to the war (which I will control who gets they're letter or not)

Now here are the two teams, I am accepting only 4 rebels. And a unlimited choice of unemployment ponies.

unemployment ponies.

Rebels

I am not starting the rp till I get a good amount of players.

very well, challenge accepted. I shall join... as a rebel! Aha, bet ya didn't see that one coming did ya? B) I'll be using sole of course, if you need to look at is page, its in my sig as usual.

very well, challenge accepted. I shall join... as a rebel! Aha, bet ya didn't see that one coming did ya? B) I'll be using sole of course, if you need to look at is page, its in my sig as usual.

Done, now all I need is more people, I'm probably throwing in stone and thunder. Maybe wolf hoof

Done, now all I need is more people, I'm probably throwing in stone and thunder. Maybe wolf hoof

stone and thunder I know... but who is wolf hoof? Sounds like some exotic dish or something from survivor.

(edited)

Sup syn, i guess I'll sign up as crimson grinn as a rebel, but I may also use one of my new oc's who is a love interest for crimson besides luna, her name is twinkle glass, also a rebel, look her up if you want.

Edited by ragestar

Sup syn, i guess I'll sign up as crimson grinn as a rebel, but I may also use one of my new oc's who is a love interest for crimson besides luna, her name is twinkle glass, also a rebel, look her up if you want.

Ok that works, not starting the rp just yet so sit tight. Still trying to get some other RPer's to play this.

This sounds like fun! I'll join with Serenity, but I hope it doesn't get to crowded. What's the limit of people?

The limit, is pretty much what's up there, lol, once I've gotten at least one more. I'll start it, you'll just have to be a unemployment pony because the rebel slot is full. Sorry

Hey, lets just say after awhile of fighting (because Serenity doesn't give a damn) she screws her life in Ponyville and join the Rebels. Can something like that happen?

Hey, lets just say after awhile of fighting (because Serenity doesn't give a damn) she screws her life in Ponyville and join the Rebels. Can something like that happen?

Yeah, I've had some things planed like that. You can after your OC gets his letter in the mail I suppose.

Well, I'm thinking after serving for a while though. Not straight away, so she feels its the right thing to do. I'm not just gonna make her switch straight away, she has too much to sacrifice.

Alright, we'll I'm starting to make the Rp thread right now. Suppose we have enough OC's to begin with.

Alright the rp thread is up, no fights just yet because I know some if you guys are kill happy in some of the rp, you'll have your chance lol.

(edited)

I ADDED SOME NEW RULES GUYS, read them and note them before you post in the actual rp, just wanted to make that clear.

Edited by synangel

4 pages! This is why I don't like somepony to start a roleplay now, due to the fact that I'm going to bed and won't be able to answer to it in another 12 hours!

unemployment ponies.

1.serenity

2.Stone heart

3.grand finale

Rebels (closed)

1.sole

2.twinkle

3.crimson

4.flare.

Rules.

No god modding.

Don't do any ideas without posting it here to let the group know, and figure out if it messes with the stories setting.

I'll alow romance and *AHEM* stuff. Just no detailed stuff, like "he shoved *quack* into her *MOOOOOO* that's not acceptable. But something like making out is and that can be detailed.

No perfect characters, everyone has flaws.

and stay on topic.

Link for the RP

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64921-the-war-debt-rp/

I heard you looking for unempyoment ponies and I got 3 can join that slot.

http://mlpforums.com...kull-pony-r3645

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/blade-r3455

http://mlpforums.com...fireblaze-r3201