Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Would Anybody Here Be Interested In Helping My Character Out?

Nook Cranny

ooc: Hello I'm new here and I was wondering if anybody would possibly be interested in wanting to meet and help my oc, Nook Cranny out? Actually this would be the perfect rp I think for the cmc. See Nook Cranny has these issues relating to her talent and she's too proud and stubborn to ask for help. But it's probably obvious to observant characters that she isn't nearly as self assured as she acts.

Here's her problem: 

See while Nook Cranny does enjoy finding lost things for ponies sometimes she feels like the only reason some ponies want to hang out with her is to use her special talent for their own gains. Sometimes she can't help but feel like these ponies like her special talent itself more than they like her. So in turn she feels used a lot of the time leaving her feeling frustrated and all alone. Sadly, this has happened to her; a few times actually hence her severe trust issues. Figured this could be fun to explore in a rp and the cmc's could help her. But really any pony who has a willingness to help her out can be the one. I was only using the cmc as an example of which of the canon characters would be able to help Nook out the most and the cmc were the first that came to my mind.

Nook Cranny: /sigh/ "It can get pretty lonely sometimes having a talent as awesome as mine. I almost can't blame other ponies for wanting to use my amazing talents to their benefit. After awhile though I just get really sick of all the deception and manipulations. Sometimes I feel like it's just better to be alone. No pony can hurt you that way."

So if interested in rping with the brave and clairvoyant detective/lost and founder, Nook Cranny just reply here and we can discuss it further. Please and thank you!