Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Crystal Pony in Canterlot

Sphinx-Ara

I am wanting to flesh out my oc Winter Mint out more, and what better way than to have a Roleplay! I am looking for a slice of life, possibly a romance RP with someone.

The setting is that Winter comes to Canterlot for a Candy Convention.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Casual stroll.,......

I thought about it, but group RPs are usually not good for me as I often tend to feel left out after a bit

It's actually not a group RP? It's a bunch of RP on one thread really... Some are grouped but some aren't... I have a group RP with @Blitz Boom and then it just became the 2 of us:sealed:

And there are others who solo RP with him.... He's really good, just don't forget to message him though. 

• Brohoof 1

Huh, didn't notice this at first. Anyway, @Kujamih is correct, @Sayomi Nakame

The way I run Casual Stroll, is less to have a large group setting, and more to have a setting, that evolves as people come and go, and then support the various stories that spring from it. There is no overarching plot, nor really a need for folks to ever meet, if they don't want to.

• 1 month later...

@AuroraGlimmer

I could definitely come up with a matching character if you're still interested, would she be more interested in someone who's a fan of her candy? Or someone who also makes candy? Perhaps both?

Oooh, I think I have a very nice character in mind, if you're still interested that is.

22 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@AuroraGlimmer

I could definitely come up with a matching character if you're still interested, would she be more interested in someone who's a fan of her candy? Or someone who also makes candy? Perhaps both?

Oooh, I think I have a very nice character in mind, if you're still interested that is.

Hey I'm certainly still interested and both certainly sounds good to me

• Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

You mentioned in the first post that she was coming to town because of a candy convention, I think that would be a more natural way for the characters to meet, for instance my character being the first one to approach her stall at the convention? 

Also, you mentioned wanting a potential romance, what sort of physical characteristics would be required for them to be romantically compatible?

4 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@AuroraGlimmer

You mentioned in the first post that she was coming to town because of a candy convention, I think that would be a more natural way for the characters to meet, for instance my character being the first one to approach her stall at the convention? 

Also, you mentioned wanting a potential romance, what sort of physical characteristics would be required for them to be romantically compatible?

Ah right yes, i think we can have him approach her stall at the convention, as for physical characteristics? clean cut, good hygine and well toned

• Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

1 hour ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

we can have him approach her stall at the convention, as for physical characteristics? clean cut, good hygine and well toned

I don't know how toned you can expect a fellow confectioner to be, but I'll see what I can do.

Alright, I'm ready when you are. Do you want a full description of my character here first? Or do you want to discover them through your character as the story goes?

14 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@AuroraGlimmer

I don't know how toned you can expect a fellow confectioner to be, but I'll see what I can do.

Alright, I'm ready when you are. Do you want a full description of my character here first? Or do you want to discover them through your character as the story goes?

Lets leave it to be discovered

(edited)

@AuroraGlimmer

Sounds good, let me know when you've got the thread started. To aid in your discovery I'll exclusively write in third person, unless you'd like to get peaks in their head as we go?

EDIT: I see you've already gotten it started, I'll post shortly.

Edited by Illiad Easle