Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Crystal Pony in Canterlot (1x1 with Illiad Easle)

Sphinx-Ara

@Illiad Easle

As they arrived back to her room and were in the privacy of said room, she would nod and sit down, waiting for his reveal, and once he did reveal himself, she'd smile "Well, you're not one of the 'reformed' ones, and honestly, I'm kind of glad, I find their colors to be a bit..garish" she'd say "bright greens and the such? Way to stand out" she'd say with a chuckle, signalling she was joking, "You're still pretty cute, if I say so myself"

@AuroraGlimmer

Cinder's cheeks flushed amber when Winter called him cute, "Oh, um, thank you. You're... taking this rather well all things considered. I, um, don't know much about the reformed changelings, but I don't think their colors are all that bad, all things considered."

He still looked rather nervous, "Do... do you have any questions?"

@Illiad Easle

She thinks for a moment then shakes her head "To be honest, I'm drawing blanks" she'd say with a small smile "I'm sure I'll think of things to ask later on, but for now, would you like to relax on the sofa? Maybe we could get to know each other more, in a more comfortable setting?"

• Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

Cinder looked surprised by the offer and Winter's lack of questions, "Oh, um, alright."

He'd come and take a seat next to her on the sofa, looking a little confused, but he let out a sigh, "You... you really don't care about this, do you? I'm... Well, it surprises me, but also, I'm impressed. I talked to some others about doing this, and they said that when they did it their partners were full of questions, many of them thought of it as lying, but you just sort of took it in stride, like this doesn't surprise you at all?"

@Illiad Easle

She would sit next to him "Well to be honest, I don't really know what to ask, and I am a little suprised, and I can see how others might feel it is lying, but to me, I appreciate your honesty" she would gently put her hoof on his with a smile "Especially given that you're not 'reformed' so to speak, but I'm not one to judge, at least on appearances, I prefer to get to know a pony well"

@Illiad Easle

"You and me both Cinder, but even small things can be a blessing" she'd say to him and then nods "Of course, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or unsafe around me" she'd say to him, opening the small fridge in her room and getting out a drink

@AuroraGlimmer

Cinder nodded and got off the couch before putting his disguise back on with little flourish, only at first he took the form of a mare, "Oh, oops," with another flash he was back to the stallion form she had first met him in. He looked a little lost, "So, what happens now? I mean, the last thing I expected was disinterest, are changelings really so common now that it isn't surprising?"

@Illiad Easle

She would smile to him "I wouldn't say they are common, or that i'm disinterested" she says to him "I guess you could say I prepared myself for this when you mentioned how your caramels are made and I jsut assumed you were a Changeling" she leans over and hugs him "If the reveal was just out of the blue and I had no prior warning, then I probably would be more surprised, shocked even, but given the last few days, I'm just glad you've been honest with me"

Leaning back on the sofa, she smiles "As for going forward, I don't see why anything between us should change, you're who you are, I mean, the disguise is only that, adisguise, your personality has seemed pretty genuine so far"

@Illiad Easle

Mint would smile to him "Good question, I mean I certainly wouldn't be opposed to being something more than friends" she would tell him, scooting closer to him "I mean I know we just met the other day, but I do already like you a fair bit"

• Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

Cinder blushed at that, but didn't scoot away, "I... I enjoy spending time with you too, but..." he sighed, "Once this convention is over, it could be a long time before we might see each other again, and with our respective candy businesses. There's just a lot to consider here, and I wouldn't be happy if you had to sacrifice something you enjoy just for my sake."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

She would smile "Well you are right about the time thing, how-ever, the good thing about my candy making at the least, is I can train someone to help me, I was thinking of doing that with all these new orders anyway" she smiles to him "We have the rest of our lives ahead of us to figure everything out" she then smiles "and if we do have genuine affection towards each other, then we will figure it out, right?"

• Brohoof 1