Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The war debt RP

synangel

Stone shook her head "nope, I'm just perfectly dandy..." She said. "That griffin....he used to be with me, till I broke up with him, now he's like this, and.....and I just got a letter saying its my turn to repay the debt in the war. This day has been so fucking fantastic" she said putting her head into her hooves.

Flare looked up at the the building and saw the griffon from before. "HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP" Flare said as he wings went as hard as steel and shot a sharp thick feather at Sole grazing his face then Flare flew up to Sole faster then Rainbow Dash could. "What the hell is wrong with you" Flare asked

Grand Finale whipped her head around "oh you poor dear, I apologize for my silly little sale act, I only do it to earn bits. please, is there anything I can do to help? we still have... a little food left." She walked over and picked up a stale loaf of bread and handed it to Stone" I wont be getting my paycheque anyways. This window might take up two paycheques by itself" she sighed

Sole smiled at flare as she landed near him, he didn't even try to dodge the attack "oh me? Nothing... just peechy!" He said happily, as he flitted forward and headbutted him hard enough to knock him off the building"now why don't you take a nap to cool off." He said jokingly.

Stone shook her head "no thanks hun, but I appreciate you being nice to a stranger" she said.

She got up and looked at the window, "maybe...maybe I could help with that window there" she said "just a quick fix nothing serious though" she said inspecting the window.

Flare caught him self and landed on a different building. "Damn...he hit hard" Flare said rubbing his head. "Lets see how he does with a bit of bullet hell" Flare said as he shot over 2 million steel feathers at Sole. "Try and dodge that you cheeky bastard" Flare said

(edited)

Grand eyed the pony "quick fix? that thing is absolutely shattered! We'll have to buy a new one" she stated, grabbing the broom and sweeping up the glass pieces. "unless you are some sort of miracle worker, that thing might as well be money thrown out the window" several steel feathers flew into the shop and broke what little glass remained in the window frame "well thats just fantastic!" she huffed

Edited by Grand_Finale

Sole grinned as the deadly steel feathers flew at him. But instead of dodging, he flew straight into them, getting many cuts and stab wounds in the process. As he got out of the storm of feathers, he grabbed flare by his mane and threw him down into and through the building, with so much force that he crashed to the bottom floor with a muffled boom.

Stone giggled "don't worry I got it" her horn glowed and she made all the glass particles form together into the window of the shop."well there you go, all fixed" she said wiping the sweat off her forehead. She then looked as the writing that used to be in the window was gone.

"Gah...this guy....is crazy" Flare said as he slowly got up. "Cant fight any longer...if I do he's gonna kill me..." Flare thought as he opened his wings and felt a lot of pain and saw they were broken. "Well...guess I cant use my wing any more" Flare said as he walked out of the building and saw Sole. "I cant fly now...great"

Grand's jaw dropped" that is incredible! how on earth did you learn that spell? it seems that all unicorns have such lovely spells, and I can do basic spells" she huffed. a loud rumble echoed through the shop as an old building nearly collapsed. " IS THAT REALLY NECASSARY YOU IGNORANT LITTLE HEATHENS" she screamed out the door. " we really dont need violence in the towns AS WELL as out, she ranted to herself, walking into the backroom to try and restock what she could

Sole saw the damage he'd done to flare and hesitated for a moment, before smiling again and kicking him down the street"nighty night!" He said cockily, as he pulled steel feathers out of his chest, ignoring the angry pony yelling at him "anypony else wanna go a few rounds?!" He yelled.

Flare coughed up blood and tried to get up but couldn't. "Damn griffon..." Flare said a he coughed up more blood. "At least im not dead...but in a lot of pain apparently" Flare said as his vision got blurry. "Maybe...a little...rest" Flare murmured as he passed out from all the pain.

Stone blushed slightly as she saw grand yell. "Well I just found myself a crush, she's cute" stone said to herself. She turned around to look up at sole and flare fight almost to the death. "Oh wonderful, now the boys are fighting. HEY, CAN YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN SOLE" she said.

Grand Finale looked out the window to see the friendly pony from earlier battered and passed out. "oh dear.." she mumbled, galloping out into the street, and straining to use her magic to carry Flare back to her shop. once there she lowered Flare onto the counter, and went to look for a first aid kit, with no luck.

"dammit" she cursed, and looked around for something to help the pony

Sole stopped as he heard stone yelling at him, before slowly turning around to face her "hey stony, here to make my life worse? Or is this just a coincidince?" He asked sarcastically, as chaos energy spread around him, but he still hid his anger "so, I see your just dandy, even went shoping and everyithing!" He said darkly.

Stone shook her head "ok, look I know you can't hurt me, so stop acting all big and calm the fuck down and get over it, you don't need to harm others over me, so calm the hell down" she said with attitude. She just couldn't stand this anymore.

(sorry my iPod died on me)

Sole just laughed as his energy flared around him "it doesn't even matter to me anymore, none of this stupid war matters!" He growled, his anger beginning to show through his mask of calm "and its not like I'm killing anypony, just doing what thunder assighned for me to do." He said darkly "as much as id like too stay and enjoy the scenery, I've gotta get these supplies back to hq!"

Grand finale watched the two interact, and decided not to interfere for once. She quietly stacked what little supplies she had left." I do hope I haven't caused any trouble for you, I tend to run my mouth often. Is there anything I could do to help?" She said quietly after the griffi. Flew off

Stone shook her head "nope" she put her hoof into the wall and a pillar of stone knocked all the stolen food. And she made another pillar that caught the food and slid it back into the store. "These ponies are starving as it is, I don't care what my brother said, you stealing the food makes you no better then a murderer." She said.

Sole smiled and landed in front of her, standing only a few feet away "well, I guess your right stone..." he said quietly, as he pulled out more steel feathers, ignoring his wounds "and murder is punishable by death... so, care to do the honors?" He asked darkly, as he created an energy sword and threw it at her hooves "that should do nicely."

• Brohoof 1

She looked down at the blade, she simply took the blade in her hooves "ok, you asked for it" she said before bringing down the blade. But she hesitated, she could kill someone. The blade stopped inches from soles neck. And she stood there, with a shocked face, more fear then anything.

(edited)

Grand screeched "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA ARE YOU DOING! is there not enough violence and murder outside the city walls as it is! IF you must continue, do it elsewhere, as i REFUSE to support such barbaric behaviour in my shop!" her overhwelming anger set off her emotion spell, and the feeling of anger and stress intensified in the room

Edited by Grand_Finale

Sole stood there with a blank, emotionless expression, as she stopped the attack "what's the matter stony?" He said darkly, as he grabbed the blade and put it on his chest, directly over his heart "I thought I asked for it... all you need to do is push... that'll show me..." he said quietly.

Flare was barely conscious when he opened his eyes. "Easy target...just one shot" Flare thought as he forcefully raised up his win and aimed straight at Soles head. "Say goodby griffon" Flare thought as he shot a feather at Soles head hoping it hit him before he passed out again