Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The war debt RP

synangel

Stone nodded. She didn't want to deal with them, but you know, she kinda had to at this point. She felt the warm water dripping off if sole from the shower. She enjoyed the moment if him holding her. She dug her face into his chest. "Thanks sole" she said while being hugged.

Sole grinned happily as she pressed against him "no problem stony, but I think we might wanna finish up in here soon. As much as I enjoy this..." He said jokingly, as he tilted her head up carefully and kissed her deeply "so... Ready to get out? Or should we stay in longer?" He asked suggestively.

(edited)

Stone heart shrugged "ok, then lets head out then" she said before landing a kiss on the cheek. She turned off the hot water, and opened the curtain to step out. Once she did she threw a towel at sole, and grabs one for herself. Then she drys her self off, she turned her back on sole to look at the mirror and brushed her mane slowly "I wonder how grand is..." She said to herself.

Edited by synangel

Sole caught the towel and sighed "aww, now we've gotta work!" He said in mock disappointment, before walking up to her and giving her annother tight hug. "Do ya think we will need to find jobs now? Cuz I'm not getting drafted." He said adamantly "that's the whole reason I joined the rebellion."

Sole caught the towel and sighed "aww, now we've gotta work!" He said in mock disappointment, before walking up to her and giving her annother tight hug. "Do ya think we will need to find jobs now? Cuz I'm not getting drafted." He said adamantly "that's the whole reason I joined the rebellion."

Stone loved feeling him against her. "I don't know, maybe we should use the gold I have for some other reasons, like start a business, or cell it, or anything helpful" she said shrugging. It never crossed her mind, and she was going to regret it sooner or later.

Sole scratched his head in thought for a moment, before smiling "that sounds great!" He said quickly "but I've got a better idea!" He said happily "what if we give it to the poor and sick... The ones who really need it. We could give it to ponies with a high debt, save lives!" He said cheerfully.

Sole scratched his head in thought for a moment, before smiling "that sounds great!" He said quickly "but I've got a better idea!" He said happily "what if we give it to the poor and sick... The ones who really need it. We could give it to ponies with a high debt, save lives!" He said cheerfully.

Stone nodded her head "I have to do one thing though, I'd like you to stay here while I go to my shop and get something" she gave him a tight hug, and a sloppy kiss, and she ran out the door in a fast pace. She raced for her house/shop. She had to get it before they did.

Sole was confused by her eagerness to leave, and her quick explanation "uhh... Sure, il wait I guess." He said quickly, before shrugging and going back to the bed "I guess I could try going back to sleep till she gets back..." He mumbled, quickly getting bored of waiting.

(edited)

Stone walked into her shop. She realized the gem was gone "FUCK, really, out of all ev-" she was cut short by a dart to her neck, putting her unconscious. A group of fully covered ponies where gas masks appeared and picked up stone

"Is this her?" One of them asked.

The other one nodded "she's the one, come on let's not let the master waiting" they both disappeared into thin air. Taking stone with them.

Edited by synangel

Grand managed to catch the stallions and stone disappear diwn the street."Stone!" She screamed, galloping down the road. She hurried home and out of breath panted to the Griffin " They took stone, and they disappeared!" Caramel corn looked scared and confused "she's been taken to the war, and I can't leave. My sister needs me here. You need to go find her!" She said terrified

((Doing nothing here))

Flare didnt see the stallions as he was going the opposite way then saw Grand leave to somewhere and did bother talking as he went over to the house broken family he saw at town square and gave them the medicinal herbs and some of the bits he had.

Thunder put his hoovs up "look, the both of us ain't her girl. And if we keep fighting like this, they'll be nothing left of us besides dust. And it's her choice, not ours, so like I said. where fighting like barbarians" he exclaimed.

Stone grunted again. " I love you to " she said, she then proceeded to pull him onto the bed as they where roughly making out. She pulled away "take me" she whispered in his ear.

(That's my last post for stone, your turn lol)

Crimson paused for a moment to consider this before finally sighing and extinguishing his flames, "your right...I probably sound like an idiot...I guess I'm just a little jealous..." Said crimson with a bitter smile.

Twinkle sighed in relief when they stoped fighting.

Crimson paused for a moment to consider this before finally sighing and extinguishing his flames, "your right...I probably sound like an idiot...I guess I'm just a little jealous..." Said crimson with a bitter smile.

Twinkle sighed in relief when they stoped fighting.

Thunder stopped for a second "wait, jealous? Of who?" He asked, this surprised thunder, he wanted to know who he was jealous of who and why. So many questions hit him at such a pace his mind exploded.

The two stallions appeared in a cave, they held stone heart and carried her up the stairs that where behind this cave.

Sole was surprised and annoyed as finale bursed into the room and woke him up, but quickly became dead serious as he heard about stone's abduction. "They should know better then to fuck with my girl..." He said darkly, as chaos energy surrounded him "if she's hurt... Ill kill them all." He said seriously, flying out of a nearby window at incredible speeds.

Grand, out of breath fell to the ground. " do you think that nice griffin could find mom and dad too? "Caramel asked innocently. "I'm sure he will try his hardest" grand lied. She doubted her parents were still alive. " but for now, it's just the two of us, ok sweetie?" She said, comforting the filly

The stallions took her and threw her into a cell. The area was unknown. She didn't wake up, till the stallions left. She looked around the room her vision was all blurry, and it took a second for her eyes to adjust to the dark cell she was in. She studied her surroundings.

Sole flew toward canterlot at breakneck speed "don't die on me. Please be okay, please." He mumbled desperately to himself, as old memories began to flash through his mind like a hurricane "it's happening again... Just like before..." He said sadly, as he flew even faster.

Stone looked at everything, the cell was made of carbon fiber. It was artificial. Not something she could control. "Crap, what do I do now" she said.

"Absolutely nothing my dear" a voice came through, female. "It seems you have forgotten to pay your debt in war, now you get punished" she said.

Stone grunted "oh fuck...."