cleaning tricks?

repsol rave

(edited)

so i've been to the roakeldais festival yesterday, and now i have kind of a problem.

the whole night is kind of a haze to me, i got pretty drunk. and today i woke up with this little gem on my arm.

i've tried to wash it off. i really tried anything i could think of, so i ask you people, is there anyway to tell if it's a fake or a real one?

i don't really want to go through life with a vespa ciao on my arm...

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

My OC's: Roarke, Repsol and Crystal  

so i've been to the roakeldais festival yesterday, and now i have kind of a problem.

the whole night is kind of a haze to me, i got pretty drunk. and today i woke up with this little gem on my arm.

attachicon.gif1372600797459.jpg

i've tried to wash it off. i really tried anything i could think of, so i ask you people, is there anyway to tell if it's a fake or a real one?

i don't really want to go through life with a vespa ciao on my arm...

Scratch it, does it sting? If its a real one the edge would likely be red and it would have bled slightly in your sleep, my tattoo leaked a little ink onto my bed sheets when I slept.

Solvent will remove most inks (it can remove sharpie after all) spray it with solvent, if you can't get anything stronger I suppose body spray would work, I used Lynx (Axe) body spray to remove marker off my arm, spray a shitload on and try and scrub it off with a wet cloth. The downside to this is that if its real, that's gonna sting like a bitch.

If that doesn't remove it, go to a local tattooist and get them to tell you if it's real or not, if it is real you have 3 options, live with it, get it removed (expensive and supposed to hurt way more than a tattoo) or you could get a good tattooist to do a cover up job.

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

Scratch it, does it sting? If its a real one the edge would likely be red and it would have bled slightly in your sleep, my tattoo leaked a little ink onto my bed sheets when I slept.

Solvent will remove most inks (it can remove sharpie after all) spray it with solvent, if you can't get anything stronger I suppose body spray would work, I used Lynx (Axe) body spray to remove marker off my arm, spray a shitload on and try and scrub it off with a wet cloth. The downside to this is that if its real, that's gonna sting like a bitch.

If that doesn't remove it, go to a local tattooist and get them to tell you if it's real or not, if it is real you have 3 options, live with it, get it removed (expensive and supposed to hurt way more than a tattoo) or you could get a good tattooist to do a cover up job.

well if i scratch it, it does sting a little. not as much as i would guess from a tattoo tough.

and the whole area around it is pretty much red, but at the edge of the tattoo it seems to be swollen a bit.

i did spray it with a shitstorm of axe, and it hurt like a bitch. so i'm really fearing the worst right now. 

i've made a appointment with a local tattoo artist. i hope he can help me. this is getting pretty bad. it wouldn't have been much of a problem if the content of that tattoo wasn't this. right now it says in dutch: "look at him go" below the vespa and then in large letters "CUNT!" below that.

i'm fucked.

• Brohoof 1

Heres what you should do:

Get a sponge, salt, and a bandage.

Take the sponge, soak it completely. Pour salt onto the sponge, roll the sponge around until the salt is disolved completely. Damp the sponge a bit more if you must. Now, take the sponge, and scrub vigorously for 30-45 minutes. This is going to suck- think rubbing sandpaper on your arm. 

Odds are this works or it doesnt work. Worst case scenario, you fade it a bit. Once you are done, put a bandage on it, you dont want to get it infected. 

If its still there after this, get it professionally removed. 

If it were me, Id be honest about it and own up what happened. Odds are you will be in less trouble if you do that; honesty is the best policy. 

Best of luck to you. Look on the bright side, you now have a hilarious story to tell people when this is long over.

• Brohoof 1

Riley was here

Heres what you should do:

Get a sponge, salt, and a bandage.

Take the sponge, soak it completely. Pour salt onto the sponge, roll the sponge around until the salt is disolved completely. Damp the sponge a bit more if you must. Now, take the sponge, and scrub vigorously for 30-45 minutes. This is going to suck- think rubbing sandpaper on your arm. 

Odds are this works or it doesnt work. Worst case scenario, you fade it a bit. Once you are done, put a bandage on it, you dont want to get it infected. 

If its still there after this, get it professionally removed. 

If it were me, Id be honest about it and own up what happened. Odds are you will be in less trouble if you do that; honesty is the best policy. 

Best of luck to you. Look on the bright side, you now have a hilarious story to tell people when this is long over.

going to try this now. thanks for telling me this. i think that if this isn't going to work my dad is going to trip balls. the content of the tattoo isn't really too civilized...

YES! it seems to be working! thanks everpony for the advice, i can't really put into words how relieved i am right now XD thanks thanks thanks thanks!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm reading this whole thread thinking to myself... this pony partied so hard he got a tattoo and can't remember the night...  L.. to the O.... to the !^$#ing L!!!! I'm glad the treatment is working for you but you can't tell a story like that and expect someone not to laugh when your practically living the movie "The Hangover".

Edit: I'd still party with you. lol

Edited by TwilightCircuits
  • Brohoof 2

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits

okay people so i thought i'd give you all a little heads up on my 'removal process' so far. i pretty much got the whole "KUT!" gone now. this may look like it's nothing, but please trust me when i say it hurts like living  hell :/ here's a pic: 

• Brohoof 2

okay people so i thought i'd give you all a little heads up on my 'removal process' so far. i pretty much got the whole "KUT!" gone now. this may look like it's nothing, but please trust me when i say it hurts like living hell :/ here's a pic:

attachicon.gifIMG_20130630_194240.jpg

Glad to see its coming off, although had it been real it would have been a great excuse to have a full or half sleeve tattoo done :P

• Brohoof 1

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer