Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New finished art requests

Cast

hey got a rough of your request #2 up and I pmed you with it as well, final will be up soon, the wedding one will take some time, I want to do something different then in the first one I did, and well they take a lot more planning them most drawings do, that first one I was up for about 3 days and nights non stop to plan and draw everything out, I'm not doing days without sleep again I messed myself up pretty bad doing that lol But I will have something for it very soon.

rotfl ok!

Thank you very much ^_^

these were awesome B)

hey got a rough of your request #2 up and I pmed you with it as well, final will be up soon, the wedding one will take some time, I want to do something different then in the first one I did, and well they take a lot more planning them most drawings do, that first one I was up for about 3 days and nights non stop to plan and draw everything out, I'm not doing days without sleep again I messed myself up pretty bad doing that lol But I will have something for it very soon.

Thank you very much ^_^

Thank you very much ^_^

Ok!

Is it enough of a challenge?

Also in the pic you drew is it ok if you make a distinct diffrence of which one is evil and which one is good? Thanks!

O yes they will look different, the evil one will be rough and darker then the hero, using different colors and even their mood will differ, one in defense one attacking in hate, they are spaced a bit better in the one I'm working on now so that we can get a way better background in there, I want a light and warm for the good guy and a dark and scarey one for the bad guy both colliding in the center where the attack is happening. Its hard to describe it sorry lol

Ok!

Is it enough of a challenge?

Also in the pic you drew is it ok if you make a distinct diffrence of which one is evil and which one is good? Thanks!

O yes they will look different, the evil one will be rough and darker then the hero, using different colors and even their mood will differ, one in defense one attacking in hate, they are spaced a bit better in the one I'm working on now so that we can get a way better background in there, I want a light and warm for the good guy and a dark and scarey one for the bad guy both colliding in the center where the attack is happening. Its hard to describe it sorry lol

Thanks just wanted to clarify!

Do you have a sketch of the wedding one?

Oh, totally missed Prince fully grown up and in full (combat) body armor, i more or less check your deviantart for updates but it wasnt on there. Love the shine effect too. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...