Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everybody!

Trickiert

HiPonyFourm%21.jpg

I'm Trickiert! But you knew that already. Figured i'd pop by and make a hello thread before I got posting. 

So i'm an X year old from the UK currently doing my A-levels (yay so fun~) with my first year almost complete. I've been a "Brony" since March 2011 although I don't generally like going by the term I still enjoy the show and much of the fandom surrounding it. 

I suppose I better post some interests/hobbies. Music is definitely a biiiig one for me, can't go a day without listening to it. Whereas I don't make it myself it's something I'm interested in doing at some point. So expect to see me hanging around the music threads frequently. happy.png  I'm pretty big into all types of Electronic music if you want specific genre. If you want specific artists check my Last.fm, and send me a friend request if you want! (http://www.last.fm/user/Trickiert)

I also enjoy learning about History weather it be Modern or Ancient. I'm not a "nerd" per say but I probably know more than most people I know. 

Otherwise, I'm a general video game and tech enthusiast and spend a fair amount of time playing them. My favourite genres are probably RTS (bonus if it's historical) and FPS.

So that's it for an introduction. Nice to meet you all and I hope to contribute positively to the forum.

• Brohoof 3

Great to have you on the forum! I love the way you made your post, looks awesome with the inclusion of the Simpsons character. I enjoy all sorts of music as well ranging from metal, opera, rap, electronic, dubstep and orchestral pieces. I hope you have an amazing time here! Brohoof!

Hi person I do not know already. Welcome to City 17 MLP Forums. You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban living centers to join the largest forum on the Ponynet. I thought so much of City 17 MLP Forums that I elected to establish a greater presence here than another MLP forum I go to. I am proud to call City 17 MLP Forums my home away from home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome, to City 17 MLP Forums. It's friendlier here.

They there Trickiert! Welcome to the wondrous MLP forums! I hope you enjoy the great community we have among these forums!

I'm totally cool with the term brony personally, but I'm not really bothered by much of it, I don't refer to people as bronies all that often, normally just the fandom as a whole.

Regardless you enjoy the show and your here, so thats all that counts :).

I enjoy music myself, of course my main genre is probably rock, however I'll still listen to other stuff and try and remain open minded.

I don't really know a whole lot about history, but then again i'm only going to be a sophomore so yeah xD. 

I'm into gaming, I play a bunch of different stuff, so nothing really in particular :P.

Anyways, glad to have you here! And hope you continue to stay and join in some discussion and fun within the forums!

Later!