Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Constellation Crusaders Reboot

Sparkshower

Sparkshower put the necklace on their bedside table. she giggled immensely "well thanks for the necklace it's really wonderful, now I've just gotta thin of some incredibly amazing gift to give you." she kissed him on the lips fiercely. Her heart sang. 

Aurora smiled and chuckled softly as he started rolling around with her on their bed "No need for that my darling,your kisses and love is all I'd ever desire or want/"he smiled and kissed her deeply,he wrapped his hooves around her body,making sure that his grip wouldnt slip,or that he wouldn't ever let her go.

Sparkshower breathed in the sweet scent as everything but Aurora became a blur, and he came into sharp focus. She never wanted this moment to end. She felt his arm tighten around her and it was a feeling like coming home. And she knew that in all of space and time her place was here.

Aurora smiled and whispered in her ear "I've never been this happy before,not even with my father...I love you so much Sparkshower..."he whispered and cuddled her as he softly and lovingly kissed her neck,it was undeniable that he had great compassion for this mare,and that would never change.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy either, I love you too, I don't think I could stop if I tried." she sank into his arms and the world around them became a blur and he came into sharp focus. And she fell into a world of euphoria, bliss filling every pore of her being.

Aurora smiled and softly kissed her over and over,each kiss getting a little bit longer and a little deeper every time,he then started to massage her back softly,he never wanted this moment with her to end,for he loved when they had these moments together.

Sparkshower sighed "I'm so glad Luna understood and let us have the day off, I've missed alone time." she smmiled and giiggled when he kissed her again. she would have been planning the day ahead of them but the kisses were too distracting. How she could ever concentrate with him around she was never able to figure out

Aurora nodded and smiled as he started licking her lips softly,encouraging her to french kiss him,he had never really done that before,french kiss,and he really wanted to try it,because it was a subtle step up from a normal kiss,it was deeper and expressed his love for her even more.

sparkshower giggled and of course allowed it. as they kissed it sent sort of an electric feeling through her as if every nerve  was a live wire. she felt something stirring deep inside. she wrapped her arms around behind his neck and pulled him tighter to her.

Aurora smiled and kept kissing her,using his tongue so play with hers,he pulled her tighter and closer as well,he actually like french kissing...he liked it...A LOT...so,with that in mind,he let his tongue explore her mouth,as he did this,he felt his muscles loosen,every sense in his body was on edge because of her,she made him feel so alive,he then started to feel a wingboner grow,he blushed at this erection of his wings. 

Sparkshower blushed as she noticed his wingboner she broke the kiss long enough to say slyly. "My my getting a little excited are we?" She giggled and went back to kissing him.

(should we like fast forward this on the public role play and move this, I keep thinking The Breech is going to pop up with a cockblock post any minute.)

(yeah I would)

later sparkshower fell back into the bed beside aurora thoroughly exhausted, out of breath and quite ready for a nap. she breathed deeply as she turned towards auora and snuggled up to him, and ever so slowly drifing off to sleep, of course not before a few murmured "I love you"'s beforehand

I keep thinking The Breech is going to pop up with a cockblock post any minute.

Careful, that almost sounds like an invitation ;)

The thought has crossed my mind... Btw I subscribe to all my RPs so I've been getting updates of every post in my emails. But hey, what's the rush? You've already gotten to presents under the covers, why get all self conscious now?

Edited by TheBreech

Aurora breathed heavily and smiled wide,his mane messed up as he snuggled her,he whispered back every "I love you" she gave to him,he softly licked her lips and snuggled up to her body,he then drifted off into a deep,sweet sleep,one that could only be experienced  through intense work...

(XDDDDDDDDDDDD I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D SHOW UP!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Careful, that almost sounds like an invitation ;)

The thought has crossed my mind... Btw I subscribe to all my RPs so I've been getting updates of every post in my emails. But hey, what's the rush? You've already gotten to presents under the covers, why get all self conscious now?

Bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa you're killing me man I've just been staring at this post for the past five minutes laughing my butt off.  lol the "present' was a necklace brah way to think dirty... don't respond to that. how long did it take tou to come up with that?

edit: aurora you just made me laugh even harder

Edited by Sparkshower

:)

Ehh, I rewrote my original post in about a minute or so, so about 2-3 minutes. Lol, I'm glad I amused you, because I will think of a chockablock to put blasting him across the room to shame, you'll see...

Also now to rant for another... 24 characters to meet the req/ ok I'm done.

• 4 weeks later...

Waterfall walks in and joins the rest after being sick for over a month. Figures you would be thinking of cock blocking them. Why can't you leave them alone and let them have a moments piece and quit. So can someone please tell me what i missed, please.

• 2 weeks later...

*later*

The first training session for the constellation crusaders had begun, all of the recruits stood in a line, waiting. From the right entered Luna, dressed in her battle armor looking every bit the feirce warrior she could be. She stopped and addressed the Cadets "In case you haven't already geussed, I will be personally overseeing your training."

• 1 month later...

( Aurora has left the forums so I now play his characters in this replay if anyone wants misery please say so)

Aurora stood diligently listening as sparkshower took notes Luna explained the whole purpose of the group and what skills they would have to master