Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

@@Ampharos,

Whirl Wake smiled. She was being adorable, as always. "I guess I'm doing fine. I kind slept through my first period class, however." He shrugged. "I guess I'll enjoy meteorology, but I barely ever use my wings." He glanced at the two appendages on his back before pushing the door open and trotting out into the hallway. "By the way, are you coming to Star's party tonight? I'm helping set up."

(edited)

@,

Remmy thought about it. "She is? I'll definitely go if I can! And your helping set up? That's so nice!" She followed him out of the classroom.

@,

Blaze also stood up. He resisted the urge to go walk with Psych. She's gonna think I'm weird or something. He looked around for somepony else to talk to. He looked back at Elipsis. Oh she's following me. Well that's fine. "You still haven't told me your name you know." ((At least I don't think so >.<))

Edited by Ampharos

@,

Remmy thought about it. "She is? I'll definitely go if I can! And your helping set up? That's so nice!" She followed him out of the classroom.

@,

Blaze also stood up. He resisted the urge to go walk with Psych. She's gonna think I'm weird or something. He looked around for somepony else to talk to. He looked back at Elipsis. Oh she's following me. Well that's fine. "You still haven't told me your name you know." ((At least I don't think so >.<))

Ellipsis turns her head *Eli you Duntz!* "uhm, my name is Elipsis, you can call me Eli though." She smiles, *this pony is fairly friendly* she keeps walking with him Sense he doesn't seem to mind her.

(OOC I'm going to bed now, good night guys, character limits suck)

@@InfinityWhale,

"You'll be okay if you are yourself and think about your statements before saying them," he said in response. As they grew further away from music class, he seemed to be growing more comfortable. Without speaking he tugged on her tail to stop her from walking the wrong way and turned her around with one hoof. "The art room is this way Fraulein. Maybe I show do a sketch of you posing while we are there? Some of the other students might have to shade their eyes due to your brilliance though, so keep it safe for now? As well..." He patted her back. "There are many mistakes ponies make throughout their lives. The best I or anyone else can do is to learn from them and become better as a result no?"

@,

Light Eye blushed as she realized she was going the wrong way. "Um... right. Yes, I shall try and hold my tongue, but I can't promise not to defend you if it becomes too antagonistic. After all, it is clear that I am the stronger of the two of us and should, say, a necromantic book of sorts attack, I would clearly be the one to save us."

"As for the picture, I appreciate the offer, but art class is the only place I can operate my special skill. It's there that I will be working on mirror and window-making, if they have the tools for it, and I can't spare a second. Maybe thinks will go the other way and I can capture your exquisite physique in a stained-glass window."

Truth be told, her resentment towards the teacher was much more than just her picking on Steeleye. What was so special about that teacher, huh? She should was, pretty, talented, smart, kind... She had just made herself sad. It didn't matter though. Steeleye had said he was over her, and that meant that he was over her. There could be absolutely no possibility of leftover feelings, secrets kept, or passions reigniting... she had just made herself sad again. Thinking over this wasn't helping her one wit.

@@InfinityWhale,

"As much as I dislike what happened," Steeleye said soothingly. "I will not just let her degrade me like that. Seeing her today was a bit of a... shock, but I will be prepared by tomorrow." He cocked an eyebrow when she talked about being stronger and her talent. "I eagerly await any wonderful masterpiece you might complete. Though, I am not one for really looking at an image of myself unless it is to check that I am not dirt covered or scarred in some way." As they walked along to art class, he could tell something was bothering her. What it might have been was lost to him, but he decided to try and cheer her up. Leaning over when she wasn't looking, he nipped her ear again and flicked his tail across her back. "Do not look so sad fraulein. Though you do look adorable indeed with that pout on your lips, I prefer you when you're blushing or smiling. Especially both at the same time."

@@Ampharos

Whirl Wake followed Light and Steeleye through the hallways, since he didn't know where the art room was anyways. "Yup! I'm wondering where It's gonna be though. The dorms are probably too small to host something like that." He remembered that they had art next. "By the way, what do you plan on doing in art class?" He turned his face to hers, recalling just how beautiful she was.

(Can't go to sleep because of you guys -_-)

Starry stayed with Pelate, mostly because Whirl had made her tired and she needed somepony to help guide her. She trotted to class with a silly and tired grin. Art was fun, it was a wonderful subject for her. Starry had a secret notebook full of sketches with her a princess or at least an Alicorn, she also drew different looking dresses, and lastly, mythological creatures.

@,

"Nice ta meet ya Eli. I think Art is.... down that hall? That seems right." He saw several ponies, such as Star and Pelate, going down that hallway so he presumed that they were heading in the right direction. "I think I'm only gonna be good in art if we have to build stuff. Other than that I'm gonna suck."

@,

"Oh I don't know. I'm not very good in any form of art. It's mostly just making remedies that I'm good at."

(edited)

@@Ampharos,

((Posting from phone, so no colors. D:))

Whirl Wake put on a face off mock disappointment. "Aw, come on, you've gotta have an artistic side to you." He let himself admire her face for a second. "Surely a beautiful mare such as yourself must be able to create things pleasing to the eye, right?" He suddenly blushed after hearing the words come out of his mouth. 'The hell? Why did I blurt that out?!'

Edited by Jverne

@,

Remmy blushed. "Oh um, no not really... um..." She looked away from Whirl Wake slightly. She wasn't sure if she was flirting with him or just complimenting her. Then again they were essentially the same thing. But why did she look away? Remmy wasn't exactly one to shy away from a stallion who was flirting with her, yet she felt awkward after Whirl Wake had done so.

(edited)

@@Ampharos,

Whirl noticed the mare turning her head away from him, hiding her face from view. "What's wrong?" He said ignorantly. 'You know what's wrong, idiot. Apologize!' He looked down at realizing why she did that. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel awkward." The stallion bit his bottom lip. "I just..." He stopped himself abruptly, afraid he might say something he'll regret later.

Edited by Jverne

@,

Remmy turned back towards Whirl Wake with a smile on her face. "Oh no it's completely fine! I just uh.... Wasn't expecting that I guess." It was true, she hadn't been. She looked forward again so she would know she was going in the right way. She now assumed that Whirl Wake liked her in one way or another, and they did share, relatively, the same interest. Maybe.... 

@@Ampharos,

Whirl exhaled a silent sigh of relief and smiled. "Okay, good to know." His cheeks slowly returned to their usual gray shade. "I guess the inner unbridled stallion in me took over for a second, you know?" He laughed, a sign next to a door labeled "Art" catching his eye. "I think that's it." He trotted towards the door, pushing it open slowly.

@,

The door was pulled open the rest of the way by a middle-aged stallion. "Why hello there. First students to come to my class for this period. I hope that you'll be fairly interested in the subject at hand." He laughed to himself and placed a door stopper under the door so it would stay open for everypony else coming in.

Remmy tilted her head downwards toward the teacher and made her way to a seat around the middle of the room. She gestured for Whirl Wake to sit near her.

Starry headed into art, by the time they got there she was finally fully awake. She sat in the back, not wanting to get another teacher angry. Starry continued to read her story, almost finishing up. When she finished it she started doodling her teaching foals. That's what she was going to do, teach kindergarten. It'd be awesome!

@@Ampharos,

Whirl Wake smiled and nodded to the stallion. He trotted over to take a seat just next to Remmy, pulling a pencil out of his saddlebag and looking around the room. There were pottery wheels, canvases, paintbrushes, and just about every art tool you could mentally conjure up.

@,

Light Eye sighed, but still pulled up a mostly sincere smile for Steeleye. "Of course. You're right, I'm sorry, I'm just... distracted." Once they entered the Art room, her eyes were glancing, looking all over. She knew it was wasn't the most polite thing to do, but she strayed off and began circling the class room, searching."

@@Ampharos

"Excuse me!" she aimed a question at the stallion who she rather safely assumed was the teacher here. "Do you have a mirror and window press? Do you have staining for window? Frame-building stations?" She asked a lot of questions as she looked around the, almost frantically searching. It was very big and there was a lot in it, but these items were not on your list of "classic art room materials", so she could only desperately hope that they had them.

(edited)

@@InfinityWhale,

The older stallion chuckled. "No ma'am I'm afraid not. Buuuut..." His unicorn horn glowed as he lifted a book in front of his face. "Ah! Here it is! Yes I would be able to conjure those up. But that subject of art is not usually included in my curriculum  Maybe I'll have to fit it in somewhere..." He put the book down and began to look through other things on his desk, mumbling to himself as he did so.

Edited by Ampharos

@@Ampharos,

Light Eye looked at him, almost pleadingly. "Please sir, you have to understand. This is my passion. I can make you perfect windows, exquisite mirrors, create fantastic and glorious works of art, but I can't do that unless I'm allowed to do my glass work." She angled to show him her cutie mark. "As you can see, this is the special something that I'm good at, but I haven't been able to do it in quite a while. It's hard to get materials, location, and time to create mirrors, but mine are the best you will ever see in all of Equestria."

@@InfinityWhale,

The unicorn smiled. "I understand what you mean. My passion isn't exactly easy to do either." He turned to reveal his flank, which showed an image of a glass window. "It's odd having a student with the same talent as mine. Unfortunately it's something that only the few that are talented in window and mirror making that are, well... good at it. For anypony else trying to do it, it would be a class all it's own. I might try to incorporate a little bit of the subject into my class, but I'm afraid it won't be anything too major. Please feel free to come to my classroom in your free time. I have no problem conjuring up the necessary tools for you to use, I hope you understand."

@@Ampharos,

@

Light Eye, while slightly downcast, nodded her head. "Yes, of course." She walked to a desk near the middle of the class. It was interesting that he had  window making as his special talent as well, that was certainly the first time it had happened to her. It would be nice to have somebody who could show her any advanced skills she had not learned yet, or maybe critique her creation abilities. Without realizing it, she had sat next to Whirl Wake.

"Oh, hello Whirl!" she said, turning to him. "How are you doing Enjoying the first day of classes?"

(edited)

@

(DAMN PEOPLE!!!, gone for 45 minutes and THIS happens!)

I sit with Star and set down an old looking notebook with sticky notes, and loose pages sticking out. it was my sketch book, had it for a while. i set down some pencils, and an eraser. I look over at Star's notebook. "What're ya drawing?" I look over the notebook she had on the desk.

@@Ampharos

Elipsis just walked silently. She didn't want to make a comment about what he's saying about himself. "Uhm, I'm not so great at art either...it's not much of an interest to me..."

Edited by PelateOvercast

@,

Blaze nodded. He saw the door to the art room open and peeked inside. There, he found a grey middle-aged unicorn at the front of the class, as well as several other ponies he had met before. He walked in and sat i the back. Again. He wasn't going to sit in the front for a subject he was rusty at. He gestured for Eli to sit next to him. 

"Huh? Oh, it's um... Well, it's me teaching foals. I want to be a kindergarten teacher."

She closed the notebook and blushed.

"Silly, right?"

Starry sighed and smiled at Pelate, she probably seemed strange to him. Ah well, you can't expect everypony to be perfect. She tried to change the subject.

"You think they'll let us out during lunch so that we can get the supplies? Or let ponies outside of the school today in general?"