Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

good day bad day yesterday

Joaquin546

first off hi im brand new to this forum yesterday while i was working at wal mart I had about 3 mlp experiences the first was a little reminder who mlp usally attracts little girls im sorry but thats who I saw getting ready to but one but later on when I was on break I noticed the girl in front of me paying had a rainbow dash wallet and a muffins bracelet and the mane six I just had to ask and sure enough she was a pegasister and the last one was me telling one of my friends to check out the ponycraft 2 video I started being a brony this year so i'm still new to this

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Forums! Hi I'm dyaviator, you can call me dy. Welcome to the herd as well :)

I hope you have a great stay here and if you need something you can let me know by a pm.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums brand! Hope you have an awesome time here!

I imagine working at Walmart you'd see a lot of bronies, or Atleast a decent few, maybe not all of them an experience of your own but ya know.

I've been a brony for like 11 months or so, so I'm not exactly new, but there are people around much longer then me here :P.

Have an awesome time here btw!

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forums brand! Hope you have an awesome time here!

I imagine working at Walmart you'd see a lot of bronies, or Atleast a decent few, maybe not all of them an experience of your own but ya know.

I've been a brony for like 11 months or so, so I'm not exactly new, but there are people around much longer then me here :P.

Have an awesome time here btw!

yeah you'd think but i work in electronics which is in the back of the store but i have been working on the cash registers alot and i put MLP stickers on my name tag so cross your fingers