Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Elementalis: Equestrian Frostbite [RP thread]

Toon Richard

A hurricane like formation floats over the forest, but all that is felt by it is a gentle breeze in the wind. The world seems to slow around Wind Stream as he meditates in his Air home. The wind sounds as if its whispering, it giving a slight tune to the warm air.

Blaze had been watching the whole ordeal between Blue and Joe. He flew over to the ice flower silently. He breathed onto the ice flower, not shooting fire but rather an extremely hot breath of air. he poked his head through the hole that had formed. "Blue I think you should take Joe's advice. There's something different about you."

(edited)

Joe doesn't leave he observes all that he see's "you can still refreeze me, but is it really you wanting to?" Joe listens to the vibrations that Blue gives off through the earth. "I see" he states as he looks into the distance to see Wind meditating, but.... wait "Blaze don't!" he yells out.

Edited by ICEEJOE

Blue comes out of the flower again and freezes Blazes legs. "I DONT NEED HELP" Blue yelled as ice formed on her creating armor like shes not in control of the power right now. "Now leave" Blue said as she glared at Joe and Blaze

Blue is able to be attacked: 15/15

Ice Armor: 50/50

Blaze attempted to recoil but realized his legs were frozen. He rolled his eyes and breathed another hot breath on his legs. "Jeez Blue you've definitely changed. I thought you were smarter than that. But you seriously need to calm down." Blazes body began to, unbeknownst to him, heat up at an alarming rate.

(edited)

Joe encases himself in stone armor "I am not going anywhere!" he is ready to fight to learn the truth" glances at Blaze "leave now I can handle this! Go find Patches!" looking back to Blue "so this is how I'm going to get the info I need out of you..." Closes his eyes  "so be it"

health 15/15

Stone Armor: 45/45

Edited by ICEEJOE

"I am smart now just go please" Blue said as she looked at Blaze. "What do you think we can do...we don't even know why we have these medallions...I cant control this power look at what has happened...I can just freeze the world where I walk...maybe I should just fr- No...just no" Blue said trying to come to her senses the looked at Joe. "You are so stupid" Blue said as she went into the flower and was protected by it

Blue: 15/15

Ice Armor: 125/125

Blue fires a icicles

(edited)

Blaze's body heats up so much that a heat wave is projected off of his body. The icicles melt instantly. He looks at Joe. "Just because I don't have armor doesn't mean I can't do anything. I can melt whatever she throws at me. I think." Blaze didn't know the extent of his powers, but as of right now he seemed to be at least in somewhat control of them. He created several fire balls and launched them at the flower.

((Goin to bed guys.))

Edited by Ampharos

(edited)

Joe walks closer to the flower while his armor takes some of the impact "Tell me what I want to know"

icicles hit armor

Health: 15/15

Armor: 40/45 

forces up a wall of stone to block Blaze's fire balls

"Blaze heed what I said FIND PATCHES"

((IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS ))

Edited by ICEEJOE

A loud boom would come from the sky, a voice being the origin of it "ENOUGH!!!" The loud voice would yell towards the ponies. Air around all of them would start inhibiting all movement by pushing everyone to the ground.

((IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS ))

The fire deals 20 points to the flower

Ice Flower: 105/125

12 icicles appear and fire at Joe

"Just leave me alone already" Blue said as she made ice spike appear from the ground and under Joe

((note she is not in control right now and don't do that))

Blue was not affected cause she was protected in the flower

(edited)

"What have I been saying don't get involved in this. Like I told blaze GO FIND PATCHES! I can handle her!"

Joe Dodges the Ice Spike, but is hit from the icicles

Fragments hurt Joe's health but his armor takes most of the blow

Health 14/15

Armor 37/45

Continues walking forward "nothing you throw at me is going to stop me!"

Edited by ICEEJOE

"JOE, LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE NEEDS TIME TO CONTROL HER POWERS, AND IF YOU DISAGREE, I WILL FORCE YOU AWAY!"

The voice getting louder, as well as a air bubble would form around the Ice Flower.

Glances at Wind and yells at Wind "stay out of this you can't feel the vibrations she is giving off. And I can say this those are not hers. She is not in control of her normal self! Now heed my call FIND PATCHES! HE IS THE KEY!"

"WIND STAY OUT OF THIS" Blue yelled as she encased Wind in Ice.

"Just go Joe...I don't want to hurt you" Blue said as she formed a spear made of ice. She then shot more icicles at Joe but instead they were big and they were sharp. "Just go please" Blue said Blue summoned more ice spikes to hit Joe.

The ice around Wind would burst open as he screams through the forest determined to find the dog. 

(edited)

Joe creates stone barriers and uses them as cover to dodge the large spikes

fragments explode off the wall hitting Joe's armor.

health 14/15

armor 34/45

"I am here to help you Blue and I am talking to the real Blue not this current Blue! I know you can hear me in there come back to us!"

Walks even closer almost within Hoof distance of the flower

"wind don't just call for him go look for him!"

Edited by ICEEJOE

The wind would whisper to Joe, "Where is the dog?" Wind screams through the forest using the wind to try and help him.

(edited)

Yells at Wind "I am busy at the moment GO LOOK FOR HIM GOD DAMN IT!"

((song Breaking the habit starts playing))

Edited by ICEEJOE

"GET BACK" Blue said sending a strong cold front pushing Joe back away. "Go away...now" Blue said till her being changed. "Im tired of you" Blue said stepping out of the flower and walk towards Joe till he was a certain length to stab with the spear

Ice Flower is no open and can not be attacked.

(edited)

Joe grabs ice spear "BLUE DO YOU HEAR ME FIGHT THIS"

keeps enough force upon the spear from impaling him, but can't hold back forever

Edited by ICEEJOE

(edited)

"Hey Blue!" A voice would yell from the trees a white blur coming towards them. "DOG!" The blur would stop revealing Wind with a dog in his hooves.

Edited by CamGrrr

While Joe held the spear icicles appeared behind him and hit him in the back. "GO AWAY" Blue said kicking Joe damaging the armor. "Just go away...please I don't want to hurt you" Blue said as she froze Joe armor making it easy to break. "I might just have to kill you" 

(edited)

Joe Makes the ultimate sacrifice "so be it" Releases grip of the spear letting it slide into his body, but he starts walking into the spear and manages to hug Blue with his body being impaled "C-come b-b-back to m-me".

(Song What I've Done by Linkin Park starts playing)

Edited by ICEEJOE

"I'm sorry Blue..."The air give Wind a sudden blast sending him on ramming speed with blue after putting the dog down on ground. "Your not killing anyone!" He tires to pin her down after ramming her with his body.