Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Borderlands 2

sunset_sprint

Borderlands 2 has been out for a while and with each expansion we get more and more raid bosses. Has anyone soloed every one of them? I'm stuck on Pete myself, If anyone wants to hit my up on Xbox Live, Sunset Sprint.

• Brohoof 1

I've beaten Terramorphous and Hyperius a few times (no Norfleet from the latter yet unfortunately) and still need to get the hang of Master Gee. I haven't got far enough into Torgue's campaign to challenge Pete yet.

I did use Pride Rock when fighting Terramorphous though... does that still count, or am I a glitching sonofabitch? :3

• Brohoof 2

I haven't attempted any of the raid bosses yet. Partially because of my level. I just decided last night to start a True Vault Hunter playthrough with my second solo character.

I'm had to go on the second play through to level up Axton so I could attempt Terramorphous. Which was quite the fight, not, I had the Bee shield and the Confrence Call Shotgun before the update.

I play Borderlands 2 still on my Xbox 360 if anybody has one, but my Gold just ran out today. I can solo every raid boss with Axton and possibly Krieg, but it'll take a minute. 

What form of trickery is this? The Magic of Friendship??? I've been wanted to try Krieg actually but my DLC is messed up. I think it might be a problem with the compatability packs that I've downloaded.

Well, I sure killed Teramorphus the one or other time. Hyperius was a close call, but I still managed him on the second try. Used Axton for both, even though he is pretty boring IMHO :I. Guess I'll try to beat Master Gee some time, same with Pyro Pete. I tried the Ancient Dragons Of Distruction once with two friends of mine, but we just got wiped :X. If anyone wants to give it a shot feel free to add me, even only on steam though.

Krieg is pretty good, but not for fighting Invincibles. His "Release the Beast" Skill is broken along with Blood Trance and Numb Nerves, but he's still not good versus Invincibles.

So in terms of team placement, hes a good tank and agro character. What kind of relic bonuses does he get? It the Gunzerker the only one that still only has ammo regeneration?

Is it kiind of like Gaige's Anarchy stacks? Actually I'm not sure how those work either. Like I said earlier my DLC hasn't been working lately so I haven't had time to mess around with the new characters.

(edited)

I can easily kill Pyro Pete with the Gunzerker however, he really doesn't drop anything all that great...

Not only that but you pay more eridium to fight him than you recieve from defeating him :/

I might try going after Master Gee or some of the other harder bosses one of these days...

Edited by Wuvable ♥ Woona
  • Brohoof 1

I can easily kill Pyro Pete with the Gunzerker however, he really doesn't drop anything all that great...

Not only that but you pay more eridium to fight him than you recieve from defeating him :/

Really, did it take awhile? I know you could probably use a glitch and just keep chipping away with the Gunzerker's ammon regeneration abilities.

Really, did it take awhile? I know you could probably use a glitch and just keep chipping away with the Gunzerker's ammon regeneration abilities.

I went with a max damage Gunzerker build and just tore him apart using the Grog Nozzle and the Twister for his shield and the Unkempt Harold for himself

Wow, I would like to see the details on that build. About how long did it take, I noticed most Pete solos take a good 20 minutes tops.

I added you to my friends list so I can invite you to my game and time it (not that I have no concept of time, because i kinda don't :x

Personally, I really don't think he's worth killing in the first place as all I've seen him drop was crap weapons, less eridium tuan you paid (most I've seen him drop was six), and some seraph crystals (I've only seen him drop seven)

I have seen one youtuber kill Pyro Pete in 2:20 using the psycho so i might try using him next but i will be needing a shock Sand Hawk to do it...

I added you to my friends list so I can invite you to my game and time it (not that I have no concept of time, because i kinda don't :x

Personally, I really don't think he's worth killing in the first place as all I've seen him drop was crap weapons, less eridium tuan you paid (most I've seen him drop was six), and some seraph crystals (I've only seen him drop seven)

I have seen one youtuber kill Pyro Pete in 2:20 using the psycho so i might try using him next but i will be needing a shock Sand Hawk to do it...

I'll accept that request when I get home, are you good at farming weapons? I got the bee and the confrence call but since gearbox released the last few patches its basically nullified that combination.

(edited)

I'll accept that request when I get home, are you good at farming weapons? I got the bee and the confrence call but since gearbox released the last few patches its basically nullified that combination.

I know a way we can farm the treasure room if you're up for that,

details can be found here

If you have the mission called "Whoops" still available, we can try farming for an electrical SandHawk as well.

I'm also trying to farm the Badass Creepers for a Blockhead shotgun

In terms of Legendaries and other awesome items, i have quite a few Norfleets, Conference Calls, a fire Sand Hawk, some E-Tech weapons including 3-4 Topneaas, a PBFG, just to name a few...

(I would list them all off but that's just too much stuff)

But yeah, I know how to farm for stuff :3

Edited by Wuvable ♥ Woona

I know a way we can farm the treasure room if you're up for that,

details can be found here

If you have the mission called "Whoops" still available, we can try farming for an electrical SandHawk as well.

I'm also trying to farm the Badass Creepers for a Blockhead shotgun

In terms of Legendaries and other awesome items, i have quite a few Norfleets, Conference Calls, a fire Sand Hawk, some E-Tech weapons including 3-4 Topneaas, a PBFG, just to name a few...

(I would list them all off but that's just too much stuff)

But yeah, I know how to farm for stuff :3

OMG OMG OMG OMG, you have all the cool stuff. the statistics for farming anything borderlands I'm always that small percentage. It took me three days straight to get the Bee shield.

I have the game on steam. I'm just trying to get another Conference Call on normal mode, but I'm not having much luck getting one from the warrior. All I got from the Warrior was 2 flakkers and 1 Nukem Launcher from The Warrior and That's it, nothing else so I'd appreciate if I could get it from someone around here with Steam also Elemental effects are optional, but I wouldn't mind having corrosive and shock Conference Call. The Level of Conference Call I'm looking for should be around level 30-36.

Well I lost my 1st conference call from the normal mode and I checked all of my possible Characters and They Don't have it including the Storage so I'm trying to farm one from the Warrior Again and it's most likely that I won't get another without the Vault Hunter Relic. The 1st Conference Call suppose to go to my Commando, but I don't remember Where I put it.

(edited)

Maybe you accidently sold it, or put it in claptrap's storage thingy. I know I thought I had gotten rid of one of my legendary weapons I cried for an hour and ate a whole pizza. Then I found it in the storage unit in Sanctuary, so I was happy again and full.

Edited by sunset_sprint
  • Brohoof 1