Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Some random spam

Marra da poni

Nice... uh, foxes? Maybe it's just my stupidity, but they look to me like foxes... yeah. Rhymes with boxes, if you hadn't guessed.

Just kidding. I like all three; fairly decent backgrounds - just enough to appeal to the onlooker, but not enough to distract from the characters. However, might I suggest that symmetry isn't very interesting and catchy to the eye, and that if you want more people to look at it for a longer amount of time, you might have the characters in them doing something besides standing around or sniffing their tails.

And... thanks for contributing! :umad:

I think they're pretty adorable. >3< Also, for some reason (maybe it's the black lightning bolt), but the second one reminds me so much of Bolt. But, still, nice job. 

post-15132-0-97290100-1374433647.gif

Well, I just recently got back into Redwall and related stuff again, mainly due to my obsession with wolves and foxes, and wanting to revisit the things that inspired me to get on with my own writings, I just have to say: Whenever I read or write about foxes and wolves and other canine-y thingies, I always think of them in this style:) Makes for amusing reading sometimes, especially when trying to be serious. 

In other words: Me likey.