Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Paranoia #2

CobraCommando

(edited)

While waiting for the creature to respond I decided to go lay down because all of this has been stressing me out, but as I go to sleep I see a note under the bed and pick it up it says.... (This extra is for character minumum and stuff adsfafadas fsafasfasff fsa)

Edited by Boleman500

Ooc: Im going to say thing again, please slow down some people have only posted once and whatnot. So if you please give it atleast a day, if they don't post then well... that's there fault and whatnot so yea..... dop dee doooooo this limit blow's junk in the trunk 

"Well this is fan tucking fastic." He thought to himself. Constant waiting from an unseen being. Stuck with two ponies he doesnt even know. Along with clones that I'm pretty sure are illegal on a vast majority of worlds he's seen and been to. Something must be done, and fast.

(edited)

Room 2

Tuesday. God damn tuesdays. If it wasn't bad enough that Martha stole my sandwich today, I had to end up blacking out and ending up in this strange room. I chalk it up to yet another experiment by the research department. They are always trying something out on us employees. By the look of it, I was in a room with some sort of equines.

Now, I've seen some weird shit before. Like last week Bob brought in that meatloaf and shared it with everyone. I haven't been able to get the taste of licorice out of my mouth since.

I let out a deep sigh. This meant yet another few hours doing the runaround with HR. Plenty of papers to file and people to be bitched at by. Seems like every other day another incident happens. Speaking of paperwork, I seemed to have a piece of paper of my own. The note was more confusing than Tom's rants. I never knew the context and it seemed like insane rambling. 

Another oddity was that I saw three more of myself in the room. It was really shocking. I didn't know I had put that much weight on in the last month. I mean yeah, it is a little weird to see myself in the flesh and all, but there is nothing i'd put past Research. At least it was better than the sales floor. Those people are the weirdest of the weird.

I stared a little bit at the weird equines with symbols on their side. This was probably a bit more crazy than anything, as horses can't talk, but I really couldn't stand the silence. 

I spoke out aloud to the room. "Can anyone understand what I'm saying? If not, just neigh."

(Dan is male)

Edited by The Pink Knight

@@The Pink Knight

(what room are you in? just wondering, i don't know soo... I wanna know if I should respond or not. and this if for the extra characters and this if for the extra characters and this if for the extra characters and this if for the extra characters and this if for the extra characters)

(edited)

ooc: Alright, So it has come to my attention that there are 2 people with only one post in this rp, I am now going to ask that Only 2 and only after every one has gotten there 2 post's may you continue that day. Like for instants sally and Joe post once, But billy and mike want to post 3 time's well they have to wait for sally and Joe for there 2nd post. So if you please wait for people to get there turn this would be quite an easy stroll, People in question don't exactly get on much if this is the case and they don't post for 3 day's without telling me "Hey i'm not going to be here for a few day's" i shall remove or put into stasis this character so you may all continue as if nothing had happened. 

If this is not made so, And someone get's left behind then i will ask The person in question to please slow down there post's, If it happen's more then once in a day then you shall be asked to leave. I for one have bin left behind in my share of rp's and this can and will DESTROY this rp. 

Is this clear, Also room 2 has pink knight in it.

This was a P.S.A Have a nice day

I'm glad this is so popular and all that don't get me wrong but people need too Slow it down just a tad. 

Edited by CobraComando
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Room 1:

Noticing that no one had responded to her threats, a most angry expression came over Wanda's face. Looking around to see if anyone would listen to her, she noticed a piece of paper hanging from the ceiling over her bed. She jumped back up onto the bed and casually grabbed it in her teeth. It slipped out of her grasp and fell onto the bed. As she looked down to read it, she noticed it said..........?

The cryptic note only fueled her anger. She had an idea who might know what it meant, though. Wanda walked calmly over to the funny-looking creature known as a "human" (Amanda). As she approached it, she eyed it from head to toe. "Pitiful creature," she said coldly. Turning away for a moment, she prepared herself. Without a moment's notice, she whipped her arm around in an attempt to backhoofedly smack the poor creature. She put enough force into her strike to knock the human to the floor, were it to hit...

Edited by Questio and Ashling

(edited)

Room 1;

I didn't realize one of the creatures had gotten from her bed and trotted towards me. I was shaking and trembling in fear and fright until I felt something solid and fuzzy come into contact with her face. Though it was strong and I fell backwards onto my bed, I wasn't all that hurt. My eye twitched then I looked at the creature who had struck me. My expression changed from one to another in the blink of an eye. "MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed at the pony who hit me then I tackled her right to the floor. I wasn't doing much hitting. Rather I was ripping out her neck with my teeth.

Edited by Sticky Apple

I stand there looking at the creature attacking the other pony and then I punch the creature a couple times in what seems to be its head "GET OFF HER" I scream at the top of my lungs because I wasn't about to side with a creature over a pony that is probably more sane

Room 2: 

@@The Pink Knight,

Racer began to read the note when he noticed that the odd creature in the bed at the end of the room had awoken. She was mumbling something about, he assumed, another creature named 'Bob.' The thing picked up her note and was reading it. Great. This thing is reading her note and I haven't even gotten to opening mine yet. Nonetheless, he walked over to where her bed was and said "hello".

(edited)

Bored sensless. He began to ponder the notes meaning. With a sigh. I awaken and turn my attention to the one who had asked for his assistance earlier. "Hey what did your note have to say."

(Could you send me conformation on who's in what room so I can write it down please.)

Edited by Mr. Critical

(edited)

Room 1:

"STOP IT, ALL OF YOU!" Something had set a fire in her soul as she yelled the words loud enough for the test tubes to start shaking. She pushed all of them onto their beds. "FIGHTING WILL SOLVE NOTHING! We have to work together. At least if we want to get out here. Now, I say we either die here or try to survive. I for one want to live so please, for the love of Faust, CALM THE BUCK DOWN!" She calmed down a little, but if they start fighting again she might snap a neck. Not hers, of course.

Edited by Starry Night

room 2

I did a double take. I honestly didn't think that the horse would talk. Now I really will have something to talk about around the watercooler. At least it is better than Diane talking about her husband being abducted by aliens. I could finally one up her!

I smiled at this equine. "Hi! My name is Dan. I'm from Software downstairs. Are you like an experiment that Locksoft is doing? I've never heard a horse talk before!'

"Hello Dan. I'm Mr. Critical. No I'm not an experiment. And the reason you've never seen an equine talk is because your universe isn't supose to have ones that speak." The one called dan stared at me with such amazement, it was a bit off putting. Dan do you by any chance see a note around you?"

(edited)

Room #2

Faith was in her bed, shaking for that matter. after a very long time, she finally mustered up enough courage to turn onto her back. She then saw a piece of paper hanging on top of her bed.

She stared at it for a second, then grabbed it. "It's probably just a piece of paper where i can write a suicide note or something. Or maybe it's my will" She pulled it off of the tape that was stuck to it and opened it.

Faith began to read what was on the paper "What's this?... I can't read this, it's all blurry..."

Faith then rolled to her side and saw 2 other ponies and a strange creature talking among'st themselves. "That creature, where have i seen it before?"

Faith then gets up off her bed and examines the room more. She see's 4 beds she is on one and the other three are unoccupied. She see's test tubes with illegal clones inside of them, they looked specifically like the others inside the room, and strangely enough herself as well. There was 12 tubes in total. she also see's that the others have pieces of paper with writing on them too, Except for the unidentified creature. It's note was still near it's bed, untouched for that matter. The room was bright and it seemed like the only exit was a door with a keypad lock. "It must need some sort of code, I wonder whats outside... probably something that will kill us all, ugh." The wall was made out of some sort of material that she couldn't thoroughly identify, they were white however; along with the floor and ceiling. Nothing else could really be examined.

She got up off her bed and slowly walked towards the others, crying a bit as she did. she shut her eyes and then very softly asked the stallion with the white fur coat "um, could you possibly read this for me? it's too blurry and i can't really read it..." Faith felt so scared at that moment, she was shivering non-stop.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

(edited)

Room 1:

Wanda was tired of all these creatures and things ganging up on her. She didn't care who was fighting for whom; somebody had set her up, she couldn't trust anyone. In particular, this thing that was chewing on her neck was most aggravating. Thinking quickly, Wanda's horn glowed a bright red, and a magic field appeared around the group. The field held still for a moment, then exploded, throwing both the human and the reddish pony away from her long enough so she could slip out from underneath their grasp.

Standing up quickly again, she looked at everyone angrily. "Now who's gonna tell me what this is all about?"

Edited by Questio and Ashling

I was the unlucky one, when I was throw across the room, I screamed as I was flying to the opposite side and the way I was facing my neck hit the table in an odd way and broke it almost immediantly you could hear the snap as I collided with the table and I felt no pain but I was surely dead.

(edited)

Room 1:

"For Faust sakes, stop the bucking fighting." Lily sighed and wasn't thrown across the room because she wasn't interfering with them. "I swear you are all crazy! I'm literally the one who hasn't started or was in a fight in general!" Her yelling was loud, loud enough to make the clones tubes shake, actually It kind of sounded like Celestia using the royal Canterlot voice. She looked at the ground "I'm sorry, I just want to get home." Her voice was soft, and silky. It had always been like that but quieter now.

She looked up to the mare who had asked what was going on. "We don't know either, why don't we just worry about how we will survive instead of worrying who plotted all of this." Lily wanted to cry but she tried her best to hold it in</p>

Edited by Starry Night

(edited)

Dead and gone, You're gone but not dead, A clone has come from the tube's to replace you're broken and dead body you are now in control of said clone. The door that which had a lock is now swinging silently open but only just a crack, To see what's out the door you must open it all the way or peak outside but first...

A chime echo's throughout the room "Congratulation's people... The first of many death's has happened, I expect much more fun to be had this day... or this week if it take's that long just remember... At the end is everything you could dream of, Hope, Fame, Fortune, And the item's of you're lust await those who exit... Chow" (This is heard in all room's) 

also this mean's both door's are open..

It leads to 3 dark hallway's left, right, forward.

Edited by CobraComando

(edited)

Room 2

Another universe? I pondered to myself that maybe I shouldn't have slept through science class. You know how it can be. The droning tone of the teacher can really put one to sleep. I personally never got into those science fiction books, rather my wife had got me into the Oprah book club. Latest was some love story I couldn't really get into.

This whole debacle was kinda confusing. I mean, what was I supposed to do? My job training didn't cover this. I barely could understand computers, much less this predicament. Damnit. I probably won't even be in time to take the coffee off the pot. If there was one thing I hated in this world, it was burnt coffee.

One of these equines had asked me a question. I probably should talk with them, as I'm sure research would probably want me to do so. I'm going to complain though. I'm an artist, not a scientist. Right now the complaints are probably not important and they just want to fulfill some task. Strange that they wouldn't exactly outline it.

"Of course I saw a note. I picked up one myself but I have no idea what it means. But knowing research they wouldn't want us to share them. Unless you showed the right documents, I think I will stand by policy. Normally they do something called blind testing and it doesn't work if we all know the information."

Honestly the note was a bit disturbing and being in a strange place i'd be afraid that they would take some sort of aggressive action. After all, I couldn't hurt a fly. Except for the one that ate my sandwich. But I certainly wouldn't want them to hurt me. Especially because the speakerphone said someone had died. I know this was 51 shades of unethical, but whatever they have to do to release the new smartphone. I just wish I had been informed ahead of time. And given something to defend myself, because I imagine that being dead must suck.

I glanced over to the recently opened door. "Oh. Looks like we can leave here. Anyone want to leave?"

Edited by The Pink Knight

(edited)

Upon hereing the announcement, I quickly relised this is and will continue to be a trap hopefully the others will recognize it as well. But what the recording said near the end caught my attention the most. "First of many to die." How many unfortunate souls were caught in this game of life and death, and how many limbs shall be broken upon finding said captor. For the time being staying together is our best chance of survival. That seems to be the main goal.

Edited by Mr. Critical

Being alive again was very startaling, I thought I could at least escape this nightmare but I was mistaken. I see the door which is open slightly and I go to open it since it is the only way to escape. I look back at everyone in the room, and say "Come on guys this is the only way out, if we don't stick together then we will die alone" he said with a determined look on his face "Now who's with me?"

(edited)

Faith was startled by the message and quickly ran under her bed. However she couldn't help but to listen closely at what it was saying. Faith thought to herself 'Why congratulate us on a death? The first of many? I have to consider that we may be in here for a while, what are we going to do for food? What really catches my attention is the "Anything you can dream of" part. Would this mean that I could finally get my mom and dad back? I must also take into consideration that this might all be a trick... A game for someone to laugh at our deaths for. Also have to take into consideration that there's a very high chance of me dying. And I bet that there isn't something cute and fluffy behind that door. Must be careful for trap's and such...' Faith was deep in thought.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

"I shall join you, sir. Though I've never never quite gotten your name." She smiled at the dead, but not dead, stallion. On the outside she was calm, but on the inside she was freaking out. What's going on? Is this just a huge prank somepony is pulling on me? She stood beside him. "It's not fun to die alone." She looked at her hooves and whispered to herself "Or live alone..."

"Flash Point" I said, She was right being alone isn't fun especially in a place like this where everyone was turning on one another because they didn't know who they were or what they were "Anyone else want to survive? Orr do you want to stay here and wait to die either by fighting each other or by hunger" I said looking at the other 2 in the room who were fighting moments before "We will find a way out of here together." Glad to have at least one pony with him because this wasn't going to be easy but it would be easier if you had help