Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Recovery

RosemaryPetal

(edited)

OOC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/67634-recovery-open-rp/________________________________________________

Blazing looked over the crowd of ponies with utter discust. He repeated the same thing he said on this day every year: "Welcome to the Recovery, where our ultimate goal is to rehabilitate ponies who have addiction problems. Doctors, please take your patients down you wing and put them in their cel- er- 'rooms' please. Doctors will be watching over their group of patents 24/7, and you will always all be together. Now remember, no escaping!" He said the entire thing seeming very bored, except for the very last sentance, which he put some sort of emphasis on. He walked off the 'stage' before the doctors had a chance to gather their patients and leave.

___

Inkblot looked around, scanning everything in the acursed room. She wasn't going to stay here, that was for sure. It wreaked of mildew, mold, sewage and every other discusting stench you could think of. The doctor she was assigned to was a red pony who appeared to be wearing some sort of.. suit? She didn't question. She just followed, keeping her guard up but staying quiet.

(you all can just post whenever you please now)

Edited by RosemaryPetal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashpoint had to gather his group of "Patients" to there rooms which should have been easy enough "All ponies in wing 1 please follow me to your rooms and we will continue from there" he said in a loud voice so all the his patients could have heard him

Gathering his patients that fit the description on his list, Mr.Critical made his way to the second wing. With a disinterested face started to try to memorize his patient's names. There was Blue Sensory, Minty, and Midfire. He new for a fact that this was going to be the same routine as always. After walking for what seemed like an eternity they were finally in their.

(edited)

Flash point had gathered all the patients of his and checked the list of names, there was Inkblot, Aura Shine and Standoff "Okay everypony follow me to wing 1!" He said as he led these group of ponies to their rooms, "Inkblot Room 1, Aura shine room 2 and Standoff Room 3"

Edited by Boleman500

@@Boleman500

BlazingBurning:

Blazing sighed as he re-read over the lists of ponies. He reached for the microphone that was attached to his desk. "There has been an error in the reporting, instead of Flashpoint in wing 1, the pony's name is Standoff. Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused our doctors."

Inkblot:

Inkblot obediently traipsed over to where Flash Point, her assigned doctor, stood. He went over the list of names, she would be in room 1 of the wing. Or, as Blazing the head doctor put it, "cel-room 1." She sighed, no one understood her, she could've handled herself but no, she got sent off to this place. The intercom blared something about an error in her wing. I knew it, they don't have their act together. I should be able to get out of here easily enough. 

She stepped into her 'room', and Blazing was right, it was more of a cell than a room. There was a tattered full-size bed and a small rug that covered the concrete floor, along with an old-style television set and a nightstand-drawer thing. She looked inside one of the drawers, which apparently was filled with cheap clothing. She sighed again. They could've at least put something useful in the drawers.

Flashpoint heard the announcement over the intercom as he locked the doors to the rooms in wing 1 "That explains it" He said to himself. Hopefully this will be an interesting expierence with the next new patients that are in wing 1 he thought, then walked over to a chair and sat down waiting for their treatment to officialy start

As the patients and I entered, we all took our seats. I began to observe this motley crue of misfits. Doesn't seem to be anything different from the last batch. Hopefully this one won't turn out like the last. By the elder gods so much paper work.

"Okay let's introduce ourselves. Id like to get this over and done with."

Blue didn't say anything and did I bother to introduce her self. She didn't want to be here but she is so she decided to stay quiet and hope this get over quickly.

Aura sat in the room she was assigned and sighed. "Why am I here for" She said as she sat on the floor in her windowless room.

Flash Point got up from his chair and decided to start the treatment earlier than planned. He got his list and went to room number 1 to have a talk with each patient starting in descending order of course and with that he walks over to room number 1 and opens the door "Hello Inkblot is it?" He said waiting for a response from the patient who was searching her drawers

@@Boleman500

"What do you want?" Flash Point's remark took her off-guard and she wung around to face him, her expression not very happy to say the least. "And yes, it's me, Inkblot. Don't ever forget my name, by the way." The gray mare gave him a death stare and took a step forward. "Don't you think you should guard that door over there?" She motioned behind where the red pony was standing in her doorway.

"Well it says here you are an abuser of (insert diagnosed narcotic here). So that could be one reason."

(Could use some assistance with what she's on. I don't really care what it is.)

Well one speaks so they can't so no progress was made. Even though t was only one sentence.

@@Boleman500

"What do you want?" Flash Point's remark took her off-guard and she wung around to face him, her expression not very happy to say the least. "And yes, it's me, Inkblot. Don't ever forget my name, by the way." The gray mare gave him a death stare and took a step forward. "Don't you think you should guard that door over there?" She motioned behind where the red pony was standing in her doorway.

"I want to talk to you so when the treatment starts it will be easier for the both of us and as for your other question why would I need to guard it?" He said in an curoius voice "Should I be guarding it?" he asked not knowing why he should need to guard a door

@@Boleman500

"Oh, no reason, I must just be going crazy again. What do you want to talk about?" Inkblot feigned innocence, not wanting the stallion in front of her to expect anything. She had gotten what she needed from just the few words Flash Point had spoke. He really ought to watch his words she thought.

@@Boleman500

"Oh, no reason, I must just be going crazy again. What do you want to talk about?" Inkblot feigned innocence, not wanting the stallion in front of her to expect anything. She had gotten what she needed from just the few words Flash Point had spoke. He really ought to watch his words she thought.

"We need to talk about a few things, What your addicted to or why your here, and any other useful information" he said to the mare who was looking innocent, when moments before she had given him a death glare Great bi-polar he thought to himself waiting for the gray mare to answer

(edited)

Inkblot laughed on the inside about how little they actually knew, although, she wasn't sure if he actually was ever told. "Plucking fairy wings." She clearly lied. She clopped over to her bed and flopped down on it, her head haning off the edge facing her doctor, Flash Point. "Oh you know, smokes." She lifted a bandage up that was on her cheek, reveling a hole in her mouth. "Damn cancer got me." She rolled off the other side of the bed and fell on the hard plywood floor, but she didn't seem to care. She got up and stepped in close to Flash point. "You got any?"

Edited by RosemaryPetal

Inkblot laughed on the inside about how little they actually knew, although, she wasn't sure if he actually was ever told. "Plucking fairy wings." She clearly lied. She clopped over to her bed and flopped down on it, her head haning off the edge facing her doctor, Flash Point. "Oh you know, smokes." She lifted a bandage up that was on her cheek, reveling a hole in her mouth. "Damn cancer got me." She rolled off the other side of the bed and fell on the hard plywood floor, but she didn't seem to care. She got up and stepped in close to Flash point. "You got any?"

"If you are refering to scars, yes that's part of the reason I have this suit." he said in a calmed tone. "If you could would you do it differently?" He asked curiously because nothing seems to be worth having a hole in your cheek forever he thought but didn't say it outloud

"Ahh, I wondered why you had been walking around in that thing." Inkblot didn't just want to stall for time, she really enjoyed manipulating this pony. She wondered what else she could get out of him. "What do you mean?" Momentarily, she walked back over to the drawer and began taking out the suits and throwing them on the bed. There had to be something other then these in there, but there wasn't, just pointless jumpsuits. She groaned at the thought of having to put one of those things on. She sort of forgot that the other pony was there.

"Ahh, I wondered why you had been walking around in that thing." Inkblot didn't just want to stall for time, she really enjoyed manipulating this pony. She wondered what else she could get out of him. "What do you mean?" Momentarily, she walked back over to the drawer and began taking out the suits and throwing them on the bed. There had to be something other then these in there, but there wasn't, just pointless jumpsuits. She groaned at the thought of having to put one of those things on. She sort of forgot that the other pony was there."

"Was it worth getting a hole in your cheek? he asked. He wondered what she was looking for in the drawer and why she was laying the standard jumpsuits on the bed it's not like there was anything important about them. Then it hit him "Your looking for something to use to escape aren't you? That's why your looking in the drawers and examining those clothes right?" he said in a suspicous voice

@@Boleman500

Inkblot stopped for a second and turned around to speak to the suspicious pony. "Of course it was, not like my cheek ever helped me with anything, right? It doesen't really hurt." She shoved the things back in the drawer in an unorganized fashion, so that when she closed it some of them stuck out. She spent another minute or two trying to get them to fit better, but to no avail. "And to answer your question, no." She told the truth for once, and it actually sounded more like a lie than any of the lies she told. She had been looking for something else specific though.

Flash Point stared at the pony for a moment trying to see if she was telling the truth and just assumed she was because even if she was looking for something it wouldn't be in here "Okay we are almost done for now, just one last question what drove you to smoke?" He said still curious why she would want to in the first place

@@Boleman500

Inkblot thought for a moment, pondering weather or not she should tell the truth. "Well, I think it started when I was 16. My friend had a pack at this party I went to, and it all started from there." She smiled slightly creepily, nostalgic for that day, it certainly had been the best party of her life.

With a loosing battle trying to converse with blue, sadly to no availe. I gave up on blue for today and turned my attention to arua. She seemed to be the only one with speech capabilities. Though I could only guess talking to her would be a depressing ordeal on its own.

@@Boleman500

Inkblot thought for a moment, pondering weather or not she should tell the truth. "Well, I think it started when I was 16. My friend had a pack at this party I went to, and it all started from there." She smiled slightly creepily, nostalgic for that day, it certainly had been the best party of her l"

"Okay thank you I will come back later to start the treatment" he said while walking out the door to go to room 2 to check on the next patient wondering if it is going to be as different as this one which he hoped it was because it would be boring otherwise

(Aura is not your patient Critical)

"I dont even want to be here but I am....and I dont have to listen to you cause I chose to" Blue said as she went back to her quiet disposistion. "I dont need help with anything at all..." Blue said to herself as she closed her eyes

Blue didn't say anything and did I bother to introduce her self. She didn't want to be here but she is so she decided to stay quiet and hope this get over quickly.

Aura sat in the room she was assigned and sighed. "Why am I here for" She said as she sat on the floor in her windowless room.

Flashpoint opens the door to Aura's room "Hey Aura Shine isn't it?" he said while entering the dull room. "I need to ask you a couple questions before the treatment begins this will help both of us get it done faster" He said staring at the mare sitting on the floor