The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

@

Stephan was utterly speechless. He could only make out a few things at the moment; the overall experience.

"That... was one of the most amazing things ever..." Stephan said, lying down. "I had no idea you were capable of doing such an amazing feat! What do you call it??"

"I know I keep saying this, but we all just need to relax, after the wedding, let's all just focus on ourselves, a lot of mental challenges we've been through, it's all made us feel very blue." Missy said.

"Oh, I call it a Sonic Rainboom. Nopony believes it exists, they haven't seen it for themselves." Dash said.

Glint landed on Sirius' head.

"Yay." Glint squeaked.

@

"The only thing I have on my mind is you and Missy... Have you two, come to something..?" She said, a bit worried. "If you haven't, then I understand.. But, anyways... My fever has gone down a lot now, that's good.."

@@Grand_Finale,

(( DAMNIT GRAND STOP IGNORING ZETA! Also lots of characters to fill up. )) 

@,

"That was just... so freaking crazy..." Stephan said, lying back down on the grass and breathing heavily. "You know what, Dash... in all of the time I've been here, which is only a few weeks, I've taken a liking to you. I think we've both gotten to know each other well enough to the point that we know each other better than we even know ourselves." Stephan muttered, than put his sunglasses back on. "I can tell we're gonna be good friends."

Dash turned her head and walked over to him, head hovering over his face.

"Is that right now?" Dash asked, then proceeding to give him a small kiss on the nose, then immediately blushing and stepping backwards. "Um, I'm sorry, I should probably get going, those clouds aren't gonna clear themslelves."

@,

Moon smiled upon hearing what Fire had spoke of right now, thankfully her and Missy will be friends but in the future when her belly grows... What will she think of it?

But anyways, she thought for a bit. "Mmm.... Maybe, can we go back to the house..? If you want I can sleep there, you can be with Missy." 

@

Stephan simply blushed a faint red and smiled at Dash.

"Perhaps. They're calling for rain, and the clouds are already coming back." He then pulled out a stop watch. "Let's have a little contest. If you beat your record, I'll buy us coffee. If you don't, you have to buy it." He said, lying back under the tree.

"You're on Stephan." Dash said, flying up into the sky and bashing through clouds at breakneck speeds, she was about to get whiplash just from how quickly she would stop when she was finished. She landed right next to Stephan. "how'd I do?"

"Oh, she'll hate you alright, she'll hate you good, she just won't tell you." Fire said. "So, let's go." Fire picked her up off the bed and kept her upright.

@

Moon walked along, having a hoof over Fire to sustain her balance as they went to head out. "What do you mean she'll hate me good, but won't tell me..? Are you talking about something else, or.."

(( just know, she didn't say the 'what would Missy think of Moon when her belly grows' thing. It was just a thought of hers ))

@

Stephan looked on the stop watch and showed it to Dash.

"Ten seconds. The exact same time as before." Stephan said to the mare, putting the stopwatch back in his pocket. "Maybe I'll just buy us the coffees. Y'know, 'cus I'm feeling generous..." He said quite awkwardly.

"I just think, when she sees you with the big belly and all that, she'll resent you, but she won't let you know about it, it's something I told her to, acting civil, even when you wanna smack somepony." Fire said. "It works rather well, but you shouldn't bottle your emotions."

"Alright, you lead the way. I'm tired from all this flying." Dash said.

@,

Stephan and Dash went to the coffee shop and both of them ordered their drinks; creamed latte for Stephan and whatever Dash was having. Though, that moment, Stephan saw something that he never saw in Dash. Maybe he was just getting too used to this new lifestyle, but in her, he saw a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman and mare."

@

Moon just nodded and walked off with Fire.

After a short period of time, the two arrived back home. Siri and Glint were still down in the basement playing, which Moon had heard with Fire and took a rest on the couch. "Um... F-Fire, I know this may seem weird to ask, but... Do you, ever had a feeling to like me..?"

"Well, I don't know to be honest. You're having my child, so there's obviously some connection there. But beyond that, I could never love you, not while I'm with Missy, it wouldn't be right." Fire said. "I think Glint and Sirius are gonna be good friends, you can hear them playing." Fire smiled.

@

Moon nodded and laid on the couch, tapping on her belly a little bit. "I understand what you mean, you're a man to stick to true love. To be honest, I wish I could do something like that, but it's never happened and ponies say i'm incapible of learning it.." Then she heard the two downstairs and smiled. "Yeah, they probably are."

In the basement, Siri launched Glint into the air again as she giggled somewhat. "You're doing great Glint!"

Glint just giggled as Sirius threw her into the air, it was really fun for her, she just flew around, eventually starting to do small loops.

Eventually, she just began to hover above Sirius. She squeaked and clopped her hooves together, then losing balance and crashing into Sirius.

"Don't worry, when the time for settling down comes, you'll do it. Just like everypony else." Fire said.

@

Siri was looking up to see Glint, till next thing she knew the pony fell on her face. She went backwards, landing on the blankets that were still there from Zeta and laughed. "Hey, you did that on purpose didn't you~?"

Moon just shook her head and sighed. "I've never been able to settle down, if you want to include having sex with 80% of the ponies in Canterlot in 8 years.."

"I believe that anypony can change Moon, anypony cab start anew, you just have to find somepony that you want to spend your life with." Fire said. "It may be easy for me to say, because me and Missy just fell into each other, literally." Fire chuckled. "But, seriously? You're going to find somepony, I promise you."

"Maybe." Glint squeaked.

@

"Finding somepony was never me, but there were a few outstanding ones that I loved before.. For example, my ex-husband Steel. He was always one man who was great at everything, but ever since the outbreak me and him fell apart." She said, a bit saddened by the fact that that was true. "I'm alright being a single mother, and i've made some great friends. It's just, I don't want anypony to follow me since it's not true love, and it's the reason why i'm encouraging Zeta not to be alone..."

Siri just laughed and hugged the pretty blue pony. She was almost like a talking doll if you would say, but afterwards she laid down with her on the blanket and nuzzled her. "Glint, you're the best baby i've ever met..~"

"Let me tell you, if I wasn't married to Missy, in 5 years and you didn't have anypony." Fire said. "I would totally marry you, you're fun, you're very good-looking, and quite frankly, I do kind of like you."

Glint grinned at Sirius and hugged her tightly, then she heard Fire and Moon talking.

"Daddy." Glint squeaked before flying into the living room and landing on his head.

@

Moon just blushed and hugged herself a bit. "Many ponies have said that to me, but... Thanks Fire.. You're actually quite a nice guy too, you know..?"

Sirius followed Glint out and looked to Moon and Fire. She ran to her, giving her mother a big hug. "Mommy! Are you okay?"

"Yes darling, i'm perfectly fine..~"

@

Moon laughed when Glint plopped on her head, so she picked her up and nuzzled her. "You're such a wonderful baby.. You hungry at all? I don't remember the last time you were fed."

"We were just playing around, Glint is an amazing flier, you know that~?" Sirius replied, excited as she watched her fly through the air. "She's also really smart with words for being so young, I could only say Daa, or Guu back then~"

@,

After thinking back to the past, Stephan pulled Rainbow Dash in and kissed her passionately. Even though the town was pretty much in decimated ruins, it just felt nice to have a mare like Dash around to keep him company, now that they're pretty much back to where they were in the beginning.

"So, what do you think we should do to help around?" He asked her.